The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:48 am

As Will rolled past his target he popped out and spun around before returning to rolling death form and hopping out behind the Loudred. He then attempted to grab the purple abomination by the arms to give Scotia an easier time slapping it in its stupid face
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:37 am

Chatot wasn't taking any of it and flew high into dodging Robbys attack. "HEY I SAID IM NOT FIGHTING SO DON'T JUST BUT IN ON A CONVERSATION AND LEAVE ME ALONE." With the distraction of Robby attacking Chatot they never noticed Loudred get grappled by will. Without a trainer to tell it what to do next it couldn't to anything more than to see Scotia jump up and use wake up slap. With the attack being super effective the Loudred was KO'ed and fell too the ground. due too the interruption, Don finally noticed that his Loudred was downed and returned it into his ball with a depressed look. "How could we be beaten so easily. There wasn't even a trainer telling them what to do." It was then Chatot worked out the secret. "There is no way you guys have a trainer there are more than six of you." "What?" Ellen face then went into a smirk. "Well then this really does change things. With you guys just a bunch of wild Pokemon, its only a mater of time before you cuties become ours,"
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:38 am

Will sighed, looked at Ellen, picked up another rock, and chucked it at her head.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:46 am

"'Dese niggas serious?" asked Steffen, smirking. His horns began to glow again as he felt their minds. They radiated greed, not that he was paying much attention to that.

Tentatively, he tried poking them in different spots, probing them, trying to figure them out. He tried to 'hold' them, stop their activity, to put them to sleep. He had no idea if he was going about it the right way, though. He might hurt them, he might confuse them, he might put them to sleep. He just hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:02 am

Jordan backed off a little bit now that it was known they were wild pokemon, what if these guys tried catching one?
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:31 am

Trace snickerd as Will hit Ellen in the head. "EXCEPT FOR YOU YOU GOLLET I WOULD NEVER TRAIN SUCH AN UGLY AND RUDE POKEMON SUCH AS YOU." Yelled Ellen who was rubbing her head. trace was also Laughing over the fact htat Chatot had no idea what a Nigga was.and decided to ask Don. "Don what deese niggas serious mean?" "HEY DONT BE RACIST CHATOT I THOUGH YOU KNEW BETTER THAN THAT." Replied a Shocked Don causing Trace to laugh hysterically.

Last edited by Trace-114 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:32 am

Jordan laughed, it was impossible to be afraid of these clowns at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:02 am

While they were arguing, Will grabbed yet another rock and threw it at the Chatot. He hoped those years of rock skipping would pay off here
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:44 am

Will's rock was dead on target, hitting Chatot square in the head. causing Trace to fall over in a fit and him to yell "WILL YOU STOP THAT, AND YOU YOU STUPID PIKACHU AND BULBASUAR STOP LAUGHING.".It was then Ellen hit him on the head on the same spot the rock hit him. "DONT YOU DARE YELL AT MY DEAR LEAF AND SPARKY.HOW COULD YOU BE SO MEAN TO GIRLS,"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:47 am

Jordan laughed harder, "yeah right, like she could catch us." She looked at the Chatot. "Must suck to have a trainer, I feel for you."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:15 am

Will raised his arms into the air "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THREE FOR THREE BABY!!! AM I AWESOME OR WHAT!?" He cheered as he did a lap around everyone like a one man parade.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:35 pm

The racist thing was too much, and Steffen couldn't help but burst out laughing, "I'm so sorry, Chatot, but.... PWAHAHAHAAHAHA!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Robyn looked at the humans and growled again. "Hey, Growlithe," she said to the other Growlithe, "You'd better go get Officer Jenny and have her haul these guys in."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:57 am

"Yeah, lay down your weapons naves! Don't make me come over there for round 2!" Will said as he tossed some rocks up and down. If he had a mouth, he'd have such a cocky smile right now.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:47 pm

"We did it! We did it! Woohoo we're awesome!" Jordan hopped up and down happily.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:49 am

Growlithe responded to aka "Yeah Yeah ill be back." and with that Growlithe ran off. "ANd now the fuzz is on its way, What will you do?" Said Trace. With the trio of thieves noticing this they decided it was time to retreat to fight another day. "We'll if the cops are gonna show its time to leave." Said Chatot. "i agree, I'm sick of that egotistical Gollet parading around and throwing rocks. I'm outta here." Said Don getting his jetpack ready. "As much as it pains me so i shall take my leave. I will come for you again my cuties." Smiled Ellen as the their jetpacks activated and flew into the sun. while trace uttered those immortal words. "Looks like Team Jet is blasting of agaaaaain....ding."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:11 am

Robyn let out a snort, "Fucking imposters." she growled before scooping Scotia back onto her back.

"Did they hurt any of you?" she asked the group.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:49 am

"No injuries here big sis!" Jordan smiled. It felt good to win.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:30 am

"Yeah. With all of us against just three pokemon they didn't really stand a chance." Robby watched them fly off in the distance. "Well when they come back, they'll probably bring reinforcements."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:37 pm

"You really think they'll come back?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:58 am

"If they're anything like Team Rocket they'll be back tomorrow and we'll have to do this all over again."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:51 pm

"Maybe even in a giant robot that's about as durable as a cardboard box." Will said as he waved goodbye to the fleeing team. "so long as everyone's fine, we should probably keep moving a ways before it gets too dark to see."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:08 am

"Mhm," said Steffen simply.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:09 am

"If they keep coming back like that wont they be getting stronger?" It wasn't something Jordan wanted to have to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:37 pm

"Nah," Robyn replied. "To get stronger you have to win fights."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next