The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:32 pm

"And even if they do, we will get stronger too. Not much they can do." Robby looked at Steffen "Could you sense their feelings if they were about to try to get the jump on us?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:38 pm

"Ralts can only sense emotions. All I got off of them was frustration."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:29 am

Not long after the sounds f sirens was in the air as Growlithe returned with the officer Jenny's and their pokemon.. The most superior Jenny walked up to the group and put on a strange ear piece. "My name is Ofiicer Jenny the Cheif of Police in Tempest Town. What i have on my ear is a PokeTranslator, It will translate your speech into something I cab understand. "It seems from what Growlithe told that you have had a run in with team Jet, Would you mind telling me what exactly happened AND why you all posed as undercover agents.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Jordan hid behind Will's leg. She'd never done anything wrong, but she'd never been comfortable around police officers.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Robyn turned to look at the others. "You think she can really understand us??" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:12 pm

"I don't care if she can't I'm not talking to her." Jordan said, "I have a habit of making authority figures hate me."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:01 am

"I think so. She has no reason to lie to us." Robby responded then turned his attention to the Jenny, "Look, we're just trying to get out of town before another trainer tries to catch us. We told your growlithe that so that he'd let our growlithe come with us rather than taking her to you."

Last edited by Kikren on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:39 am

"IT'S THE FUZZ!" Will shouted as the police officer appeared. He looked around for a moment, but then figured that, being wild pokemon, they weren't exactly tied to the laws of the human civilization. He then went from slight panic to a more calm attitude to reply to the officer "We got important pokemon business to attend to and we really couldn't afford any more distractions than we've already had today." he said to the officer
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:51 am

"I see."Said Jenny after listening to the pokemon's story 'so you guys are just trying to prevent yourselves from getting caught. I must say its quite strange for wild pokemon to do something like this. Usually wild pokemon just stay out in the wilderness and never venture into the city, i understand now why Team Jet decided to attack, it was unfortunate that you had to be targeted by them, but you kinda provoked them." It was then trace spoke. "They didn't put up much of a fight, more amusing than tough. Although we are on their hit-list I think." "Well we cant help you with that. They my be criminals but you guys are still wild pokemon and they wouldn't be breaking the law if you were caught. So i shall ask why you guys decided to venture into the city in the first place? since you guys could be considered a public danger."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:39 am

"Like the Golett said. We have very important pokemon business we need to attend to, Officer." Robyn said. "We won't hurt anyone, honest."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:03 am

"Wild pokemon business! Walking through the city is the quickest route to our destination as opposed to going all the way around. As I said before we're in quite a hurry so it was a necessary path." Will tapped his heel against the ground. Anxious to get rolling again. He felt like the rabbit from wonderland
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:03 am

"I suppose that will have to do, since your buisness is your own. We wont do anything at this time so you are all free to go." just as she was about to turn away she turned back. "Oh and you Growlithe there. Are you sure you wont join us? The Growlithe you met thinks you have what it takes."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:34 pm

"Sorry, Officer, extremly important pokemon business calls," Robyn replied before turning and walking in the direction of the town's other exit.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Righto then! Have a splendid day! Will said as he spun around and rolled down the road
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:29 pm

"Yeah, she's with us!" Jordan smiled before running off after Will.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:46 am

Robby waved bye before taking to the skies to see if there were any other dangers or delays on the road.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Steffen bowed and followed.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:42 pm

After trace said goodby to the Officer, he left with the group. Some hours of walking later they decided to set up camp. trace plonked on the ground pooped. "That walk was almost as bad as a convention. although I'm afraid to say I think I'm more fit in this Pikachu form than my Human form.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Steffen plopped down and flexed whatever toes a Ralts might have. "I was never much of a walker."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Robby flew down and landed close to the group. "You guys think walking's bad? Try flying with your entire bug weight including your freaking arm blades for a few hours." Robby rolled his shoulders back and yawned, "Well we better be ready to walk in the morning. Even while flying I can't see this place."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Will rolled in a circle and popped out of his torso. "You guys should try rolling. It makes things so much easier." He said as he stretched. "It can get a little cramped after awhile though."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:11 am

"Walking's not so bad. I feel like I have loads of energy as a Growlithe." Robyn turned her head to look at Scotia. "How was the ride?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:51 am

"I walk all the time as a human but this four legs stuff is still taking some getting used to." Jordan said as she curled up next to Will
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Scotia patted Robyn on the head before she got off. "Fine.. thanks..." She stumbled around for a moment slightly disoriented, probably result of not standing for a while and feeling a little tired.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Robyn ran in a circle around the others before sitting down next to Jordan. "Who wants to play 'Fetch' with me?" she asked her face spreading in what would be a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next