The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:28 am

Steffen sat up as he felt Madelaine doing the same. "Good morning, Madi."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:28 am

Will was ready to get to the scouting. "ALRIGHTY THEN BOYS AND GALS LET'S HOP TO IT! Scotia, I'd suggest getting on scyth hand's back if I were you. I mean, you can run on top of me if you want, but that doesn't seem like such a hot idea." Without waiting long he started rolling on ahead.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:48 am

Robyn rolled her eyes at Will again before turning to the others. "I think Steffen should be one of the ones to look around the forest. He'll be able to sense other pokemon in the area and if necessary, you can avoid them. I think the..." she paused for a second and glanced at Trace. "Less able fighters should probably focus on collecting food."

Last edited by Aka on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Dragon sleepily opened his eyes, but unfortunately he opened them in the direction of the sun and as a result spent the next minute rolling around covering his eyes while loudly proclaiming the word 'Fuck' many times. After his eyes adjusted he sat up and mumbled out a sentence at Ash, "I'm not used to waking up to light".
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Trace wasn't put off by Robyn's comment. He knew he was more of a liability than a asset at the current moment. with the current situation though there was no other option but to get better. "Ha ha yeah I definitely aint good enough for battle yet. I should be soon though, once I learn to aim properly. And even though i haven't produced much results, its getting way easier."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Kenny didn't know with which "team" to join since he wasn't quite confortable with fighting as a cubone yet and as far as he knew cubones can't climb trees very well. "I think I'll stay here and maybe explore the cave somemore since fighting isn't going very well for me and climbing trees for berries isn't going to work as a cubone"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Robyn turned to Kenny, suddenly aware that she was beginning to take charge. "I don't think that's a very good idea," she said. "There could be all sorts of pokemon in the cave and if you aren't comfortable fighting then you should probably not go where there's a possibility of getting into a fight."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Steffen heard Robyn's suggestion for him going out into the forest. Despite having been awake for a while, he still felt groggy, however, and besides that, Madi had only just woken up. On top of that, Will had already gone on ahead and rolling as he was, there was no way an Aipom (let alone one carrying a Ralts) could catch up. He figured the two would just go explore the cave again.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Robby knelt down to let Scotia on, "You ready?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Scotia looked towards Will for a moment. Part of her wanted to try and be self sufficient, but Will had already taken off. Scotia crawled up on Robby's back, telling herself she might see things better if she didn't have to focus on running. Scotia smiled and patted Robby on the back before pointing forward. "Mush!" she commanded, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Robby smiled and took off in the direction that Will went. He was glad that he and Kenny worked on his running yesterday. He felt that if he pushed himself he could pass Will up to make sure nothing was in the way. He saw the path up ahead and he started going into the trees to conceal himself (And Scotia). He weaved in between the trees, making sure to keep a close eye on Will. He was glad that these two were going with him. Scotia was smaller so she'd be able to get a closer look inside the city and it wouldn't seem as odd if she were found as opposed to a Scyther or Golett. He was glad that Will was going due to his leadership. And even though he was acting a little head-strong about the entire situation, he always seemed to come out okay. "Scotia, you okay back there? Watch your head!"
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Scotia kept her head curled down between herself and Robby, she was far too genre savvy to think she wouldn't get hit in the face if she didn't. "I'm fine." she said, muffled a bit by her awkward position.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:55 pm

"I think we're almost to town!" He yelled back, "Just hang in there!"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:23 am

Will continued to roll on and on through the woods. It was kinda hard to see while rolling, but he was getting a better at figuring out what was what while spinning like that. "Tell me when There's we're at a place to stop! It's still rather hard to always see where I'm going so I Probably won't know when we're there until I've caused some collateral damage." he shouted to the others
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Robyn looked around to the seven remaining peoplemon in the area before turning to Jarred and Ash. "I think you guys should be on the exploring team. Ash, you'll be handy if you can figure out how to direct an ember attack and Dragon... I'm not exactly sure what pokemon you are but you look solid enough. J, Kenny, I think you guys should both stay here for now. Like you said, Kenny, you said you aren't too good at fighting yet and J, I don't think plants do well in dark places." Robyn paused for a second and looked around at the rest of the group. "Any questions?" she asked, sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Robby yelled back "We'll be at the town in two minutes, but if you don't want to be seen by anyone you may wanna stop now!"
Back to top Go down
Ashee
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Ashee

Friendliness : 191

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:18 am

Ashs' ears pricked up excitedly "that'd be a great idea Aka!" Ash pushed Dragon a final time. "But where should we go first?" she questioned to Aka.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:50 am

"Well, im not sure what we will find down that cave, but im surprised you are up for going into a dark area, Ash."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:13 pm

"Yeah i'll stay out here and collect some food. Electric types and ground or rock types don't mix. j it actually might be better for you to go in the cave due to your grass type. Although its up to you."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:18 pm

Robyn struggled not to frown. "I was actually thinking that we could split the group equally which was why I suggested I would stay too," she said as she pawed at the ground with one of her feet.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:40 am

Will popped out of his ball and planted his feet in front of him. He looked around the path to see if there was anything of interest to the group. He had a feeling common trails wouldn't have too many things worth noting, but it was worth a look.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:08 am

Robby slowed down when he saw Will stop. "Are you staying out here by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Scotia jumped off Robby's back and looked at Will, hoping for a plan.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:32 am

"Yeah I guess I'll roll around the outskirts for anything worth noting. You guys can fly over the city to see what's what since I won't be much use there." Will said as he kicked a rock into the bushes nearby. "sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:41 am

Scotia opened her mouth for a moment, holding a hand up as if she were about to say something, but there wasn't really anything. She closed her mouth again, dropped her arm, and jumped back on Robby's back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next