The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:47 am

The professor wasn't convinced by their excuses on knowledge that not even she has known. and turned back and argued in a whisper to the group. "You dont just say you are just a pokemon then ask for an evolution stone. It also took many months of research from a team of scientists to even figure out a Latias can even turn invisible. So I highly doubt a latia would have just told you its secrets."

Last edited by Florian on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:53 am

Maybe they don't trust humans as much as they do other pokemon." Jordan offered.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:44 am

"Actually we dont trust anyone really." Said another voice in the room "Our kind would never randomly tell our secrets to anyone." Hearing this everyone turned to the girl in the room just in time to see her transform in a blink of white to her true Latias self. the professor immediately panned her camera to view the scene. "No one ever should be able to tell my true identity just by whether I could talk or not. Now I must ask what do you want now that you have discovered my identity?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:08 am

Robyn sighed and turned to the others. "I guess the truth is the best in this situation, right?" she said.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:23 am

"Well lies sure aren't gonna help us." Jordan pointed out. "I mean, we're here for a pretty specific reason."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:12 pm

"I knew it, I knew she was Latis! "
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:09 pm

tldr This is basically Trace explainging How they got there and why they know so much.

"I guess we'll tell you our stroy. Good thing it’s not a big one and it really doesn't matter to us if you believe us or not. Cause what I’m about to talk about may make you question your own existence" Trace started to explain. "Up until a few days ago, everyone of us except our Mudkip friend here were human. Now this is where things get freaky, but since you are a scientist I hope you will get what I am saying. Now have you heard of multiple universes?"
The professor replied. "Yes a bit. According to some theories there is not only a single universe but multiple universes with their own physics and governing rules… I think.
“Anyways this is what I believe and what is probably the most accurate. Now we come from we are from one of these other universes. According to a reliable source, Dialga and Palkia decided to have a fight causing a large rift in space time and subsequently sucking us into this world where Arceus took pity and changed us into pokemon because our human bodies would never be able to survive the nature of this universes physics. Now this isn’t even counting the sheer coincidence of this event. For a start we came from our version of earth AND actually know each other from being part of an online forum whose members are from all around our planet." Trace took a breath from his somewhat crazy explanation.
"W..Wow." The professor was stunned taking in the information and Latias just floated there not understanding a word Trace said. "It would be all well in good if that was the case, but I just don’t believe you. That would make it impossible for you to know anything about us. If you never existed here."
"Ah yes don’t worry I was getting to that." Trace cleared his throat. “This is probably even harder to believe. In our universe roughly 16 years ago in our time there a video game company called Nintendo who decided to make a game for its simple handheld portable videogame device it was selling at the time. This game was called pokemon; short for pocket monsters. This game featured 151 different creatures to capture and train. These creatures make up what we call Generation one or what you would call the Kanto Pokedex. For the next 16 years the video game series catapulted to become one of the most recognisable franchises in the world and spawned a very popular animated series. Several spin off games and most importantly 4 more generations of games bumping the original number 150 to over 500 different pokemon. And for most of us we have been playing these games, collecting pokemon and training them to be the best since the beginning; learning all there is to know about then from their types, stats to even what attacks they can learn and how to train them. We are basically walking encyclopaedias of pokemon battling." Trace finally stopped letting Professor Holly process what she just learned sink in.

Last edited by Florian on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:20 pm

"Either way it doesn't matter if you believe us or not, we're just here to find a way to get back to our normal bodies and back to our world," Robyn added after Trace had finished.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:05 pm

Mudkip just stood there stunned and ,"Well that explains alot!"
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:29 pm

Scotia raised her hand to add to Trace's explanation, "649, and likely counting."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:47 am

"You think this is hard to comprehend, try waking up one morning to SUDDEN SCYTHE HANDS." Robby added smirking.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:32 am

Loveurpassword. wrote:
Mudkip just stood there stunned and ,"Well that explains alot!"

J. wrote:
the alot is still confused as to why he's here.

"I didn't play the games, I don't know much." Jordan shrugged. "If that helps explain why I ask them questions all the time."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:53 am

"Anyway," Robyn said. "The reason we had to come to this shrine was to speak to the shrine guardian, I assume that's you, Latias."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:12 pm

"Err, yes but htat was supposed to be a secret?" Answerd the shocked Latias. It was then Trace spoke up. "We need the crystal essences so we can ask Arceus to return home. So we had to come to you. although bringing the professorial here wasn't part of the plan. So i ask, what can we do to geth te essence from you?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:51 pm

"I think it's safe to say we'd do pretty much anything right now. As much as I for one am enjoying being around everyone and being a pokemon I kinda miss my home."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:04 pm

"Whatever we need to do, I'm sure we can do it. We're a good team." Robby Said, trying to ensure the Latias.

-------

https://day-four.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=967
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40