The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Jordan watched Will swim around as she dozed next to the river. She wondered if time was passing in their world, if her family was missing her yet or if they wouldn't notice until tomorrow, it wasn't uncommon for her to be away for more that 24 hours but never much longer, at least without a call home to let them know. She didn't want to bring those problems up though, just in case no one else had thought of it yet. If it occurred to everyone that their families might be searching for them the group would be a panicked mess. It was better to keep that worry to herself for a while.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Will walked out of the water and tilted himself to make the water rush out of his body. He then plopped down next to J with a thud. It was hard to sleep, but the sooner he did, the quicker day would come. He spent most of the time looking at the sky though as being an excited ghost type robot in the middle of the night made sleeping difficult.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:36 am

Robby made it back to Kenny, whom he thanked and then walked to the front of the cave to keep watch. He situated himself on the mouth of the cave so that he could still use his wing to warm himself. He told them he would keep watch and that's what he intended to do. Seeing in the dark was surprisingly easy. He guessed that it had something to do with his new bug eyes. He kept watch but the night was mostly still. He didn't expect an attack. But yet he was prepared for one.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:11 am

The sun rose bringing a new day, shining its light over the forest. The combination of light and chirping bird pokemon woke Trace up. Normally he would be annoyed at being woken up so early but he fell alseep early the night before giving him a good sleep. Rubbing his eyes he was confused by his surroundings until he remembered the events of the day before. "So it wasnt a dream." He said under his breath before getting out of his makeshift bed. Feeling hungry he decided to kill two birds with one stone by gathering berries by practising his electric attacks.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 am

Steffen eased into consciousness as he always did. He lay still for a long time, savoring the feeling of lying down before getting up.

When he opened his eyes he wasn't surprised to see his Pokemon form. He'd come to terms almost since the beginning that it wasn't a dream.

He decided to try and sleep some more until someone wanted to wake him up. He scooted closer to Madi and curled up against her, heart rate quickening slightly at he feeling of being so close to her. He smiled and closed his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:23 am

Will was awake for the sunrise, he never got much sleep anyway. Since he'd awoken fairly early, he went off to practice rolling. He found an empty area close to the group and rolled all over like a pinball, bashing into rocks and trees back and forth ( and even into the water a few times unintentionally ).
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Scotia had jolted awake a little early. She had almost gotten up to see if anything was going on, but a moment before she did she remembered her friend's request from last night. She told herself that she'd lie down until Robyn got up.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Robyn opened one eye as she felt Scotia move beside her. "Well at least you slept a little last night," she said as she stifled a yawn.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Ashee
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Ashee

Friendliness : 191

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Ash woke up slowly before quickly snapping up remembering the event of yesterday, she looked down at Dragon and sighed. "I seriously question if you're going to get up or not" she groaned nudging him.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Kenny woke up and quickly looked around, it seemed like most people weren't awake yet and started thinking about what kind of moveset he would teach himself seeing how they had a wide variaty of team members. After a few minutes he decided that he would be a wall so that he at least wouldn't have to worry about the others getting too hurt, it also kinda fit his personality. People could do whatever they want with him as long as they didn't hurt his friends, if he had to take a few blows for that then so be it. The moveset almost came immidiately to him, rest, substitude, endure and as this 4th move protect.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:28 am

Jordan groaned as she woke up earlier than she had in a long time. She wasn't used to being a morning person. "What do we do today?" She asked the group.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:47 am

Satisfied with his rolling, Will decided to run back to camp.As he was returning, he heard J's question. He then bounced into a roll and rolled off a rock like a ramp into the middle of the group. He went in a short circle and popped out of his roll, this time with less trouble stopping on his feet. "Today we move FORWAAAARD!" He said as he pointed directly in front of him. Then he realized that in his enthusiasm, he was pointing the wrong way and corrected his mistake before repeating "FORWAAAARD!" This time pointing in the direction the mew had advised the previous day.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:15 am

"What happened to always going right?" Robyn teased, still refusing to move.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Steffen listened in on the conversation from his spot in the cave, but refused to get up either until Madi did or someone roused him.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:52 pm

Robby listened patiently as everyone hashed out what was going to happen. He had managed to stay awake the entire night...well...more or less. He may have nodded off a bit but he managed to wake himself up. And just as he predicted, nothing had happened. He stretched his blades and his wings, "I still think that it would be best to have a team go and scout the city." he added in, "On the road we're likely to run into 2 or 3 trainers at most but in a town there could be a lot more so we need to know what we're working with."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:54 pm

A random thought struck Steffen. He should learn Hypnosis. No more sleeping problems for anyone!
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:11 pm

"But see, I turned right when I went to point forward. Forward is right! It's the right way to go!" Will said as he looked onward. "I don't think we really need to scout it out, but if it'll make people more comfortable I'm fine taking a roll over there." He was really digging the ability to roll. Tons of fun
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Robyn rolled her eyes at Wills answer. "I think if we're gonna go scout out the town we need the quick peoplemon to go. Since we aren't sure which pokemon are rare in this area I think half of us should go."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Robby nodded, "I think that I'll go. Bug pokemon don't seem to be too rare in a forest so I doubt trainers will be falling over themselves to get me."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:09 pm

"Scyther have always been rare. Damn bitches always running in the safari zone... but anyways, I still wanna go. I've been waiting around all day! " Will said as he got into a ball again and started rolling in circles. "If someone sees me I'll just pretend to be a boulder or something."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Scotia jolted upright. "I'll go!" she began, "I can help!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:37 pm

"I also think that maybe the rest of us can either take a look a little further into the cave or around the forest. Maybe collect some food and try to get a better idea of where we are."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:16 am

"Well there ya have it. Three for scouting and the rest for other stuff!" Will said as he continued to roll around. "Someone might wanna wake the sleepy heads while we're at it."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:30 am

Trace returned from his berry hunt/electric training. He wasnt a successful as he hoped getting only 4 berries and returned to the group slightly dissapointed. "Morning guys." he yawned. He dropoed the berries on the ground "I would have brought more but i kinda suck a aiming...damn thundershock. So how are you guys this morning?"
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:20 am

Madelaine woke up slowly, rubbing at her big eyes, once again remembering that she didn't have any actual palms. She blinked and looked around, forcing herself to sit up groggily. She wondered what was going on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next