The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:34 am

A fight rages between Palkia and Dialga. causing a rip in spacetime, transporting in members of Day Four to the world of Pokémon, Arceus knowin htat their human forsm will most likley not survive the new enviroment he turned all them into Pokémonso they can survive.

The aim of this rp is to travel across the region and collect Essences to talk to Arceus and return to the human world.

You guys can pick most Pokémon you can play as within reason. (eg. No legendary's and if you want to play as an evolved form you must start as the lowest form of it) Once you guys are able to evolve, I will tell you and you can choose when, where and if you want to.

Location: Frigdor Region. A very relaxed region where nothing bad ever happens. (map will come soon.)
Map:
Spoiler:
The right hand most city is called tempest Town and it is near out starting point in the RP.

No Need for for character sheets and applications due to the fact that we are playing ourselves. Just tell me what Pokémon you want to be

Players:

Trace:Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. Pikachu-fPikachu

J:Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. 002Ivysaur

Drae:Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. 280Ralts

Aero;Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. 190Aipom

Scotia:Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. 572Minccino

Robyn:Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. 058Growlithe

Commander:Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. 622Golett

Kikren:Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. 123Scyther

Necruta:Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. 104Cubone

Loveurpassword:Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. 258 Mudkip

Neuromancer:Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. 361Snorunt

We will start once all our players are confirmed.

Last edited by Florian on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Ashee
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Ashee

Friendliness : 191

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:42 am

Sounds good, can't wait to get started :))
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:49 pm

This will be interesting
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Bah, if everyone's going as themselves, I will too. Also, I have one question that may affect whether I will be a Rufflet or a Ralts: Will it be possible to find a Dawn Stone during the adventure?
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Can I be Deerling please
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:44 am

took long enough to pick but imma be golett. Also I gave Golurk kitty ears when screwing around with the sprites to make it more personal Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. Golurk10
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:56 am

Can I be in this one?
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:24 am

(Ok Guys the rp starts now)

The sun shines on a small clearing forest clearing next to a river. A group of Pokemon lies unconscious in the center.

Trace groggily woke up from his sleep and stood up. His entire body felt differnet somehow, like his arms and legs felt shorter and his body felt naked but at he same he felt warm. Looking down at himself he noticed bright yellow fur all across his body and his feet were odly shaped. A jolt of fear ran through him.and he proceded to check his hands. they were definetly not those of a human with four small fingers and a thumb with the same bright yellow fur as the rest of his body.Turning around he noticed a familiar looking apendage. "Hey I know know what that is..." He got another shock as he realised that it was connected to his body.He hoped that he was wrong as he ran too the stream and looked into the water. "N-NO WAY IM, IM A PIKACHU?. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE." he fell back trying to grasp a hold of his situation.

Last edited by Trace the Pikachu on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:38 am

Will's voice sounded as if he was inside some kind of hollow metal casing. "Ugh I left the tv on again..." he said sleepily as he rolled over. He had a bit of difficulty in the spherical body and rolled past his side and onto his belly, although, being the sleepy after a fairly sleepless night, he didn't notice. "Now where were we..." He said quietly as he dozed off into his dreams again.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:17 am

Kikren felt extremely cold. His body felt as if it were freezing over and nothing could help to warm it. He opened his eyes, the chill blurring his vision. The sunlight was shining directly overhead but he still felt unbelievably cold. Suddenly, a low humming filled his ears and with it a strange sensation of warming. He felt some weight on his back and realized that the humming resonated from there. Some sort of instinct kicked in and he pushed towards his back where the humming grew louder and the vibrations grew stronger. The cold chill left his body and he finally felt like he could move. He tried to move his arms but more wait seemed to be there and he slowly sat up losing balance with the weight on his back. He looked down to see deep green legs with white claw on it. Alarmed, he quickly looked to both of his arms where two blades set into a green shell. It slowly dawned on him that something horribly wrong had happened and he finally realized what the things hooked on his back was. They were wings. By some freak accident, Kikren had turned into a Scyther.
Back to top Go down
Ashee
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Ashee

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:22 am

Ash awoken grumpily to hearing Wills' voice "cant anyone get some good sleep around here!?" she groaned stretching out all her limbs. It didn't take long for her to notice the warmth of like a fire emitting from under her skin with the fur on top of it. "AHH! WHO'S DONE THIS??" she yelped Before noticing Trace "Oh, so you have something to do with this?" she mumbled at Trace.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:06 am

Dragon sat up and looked around. Seeing trees and grass around made hm question where he was, 'Is this a dream?' He then promptly searched for blood, murdered people or torture devices, although of course none were to be found in the area. 'So im not dreaming then.. did i accidentally drink pepsi again?' he questioned himself. Then hearing Ash's voice he looked over to the source, and instead of seeing her form as he normally would, he saw her as red fox with many tails. 'Wait... no.. a vulpix?' Looking around he then noticed a pikachu, a scyther and some other creature, probably some gen 5 pokemon, seeing as how everyone else seemed to be a pokemon. 'Wait' he thought. He then walked over to the stream and looked into it to see his reflection, and was scared when he saw a Bagon looking back at him. Falling back down he said to himself, "Why the fuck is everything a pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:21 am

Trace was thrown out of his thoughts by a voice behind him. He turned around stared in surprsie. "A-A vulpix." He managed to blurt out still staring at the fox pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ashee
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Ashee

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:35 am

Ash swayed her tails side to side "so you know anything about this?" she spoke to the pikachu with a slight growl of frustration In her voice.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:26 pm

"Know anything about what? I just woke up...i think. I still may be dreaming for all I know."

Last edited by Trace The Pikachu on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:27 pm

After standing up, Dragon walked to where the Pikachu and Vulpix were, "This isnt a dream, atleast not one of mine" Dragon said to the Pikachu sternly.

Last edited by Emperor Dragon the Great on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashee
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Ashee

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Ash death stared at Dragon before speaking. "pretty sure were all grateful it's not" she walked over to the stream and began to wash her face. "Well we will have to wait for the others to wake up before we figure out what to do next" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:14 pm

A mix of fear and confusion washed through Steffen, troubling his sleep. Warped figures spoke to him in his nightmare. He ran and tripped, jolting him awake.

The feelings of confusion and fear were still there, yet they somehow felt as if they weren't his own in a way he couldn't explain. It also felt like there were more than one of these emotions. The emotions battered against his head like physical objects, and when Steffen sat up it was with a pounding headache.

The first thing he noticed was the green stuff covering his eyes. The next was the arm that barely qualified as one that rose to brush it out of his face when he did. He stared at it for a moment, wiggling its stubby fingers, so disoriented by the headache that the only emotion he could muster up was intrigued giddiness. He giggled at the apendage, which brought another wave to his headache, causing him to double over, which brought his eyes to his feet.

Stubby legs with no actual feet, and a trail of what looked almost like really baggy pants trailing behind them.

He yelled and fell over, sending another jolt of pain through his head. His own confusion added to the ones he was detecting. His brain worked faster than usual and came to a conclusion quickly: He had turned into a Ralts.

Four thoughts shot through his pounding head immediately: Why was he a Ralts, Ralts can sense others' emotions, what would Madi think. and would he be able to find a Dawn Stone to avoid a fate of being a girly Gardevoir his whole life? Assuming this was irreversible, that is.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:27 pm

With all the chatter, Will sat up and sleepily looked around. Something about him felt odd, but he wasn't quite sure what. He most certainly didn't remember falling asleep in a forest, and... surrounded by pokemon. After scanning the others with his eyes, he looked at his own hands and found them to be large, blue, and hard like some sort of metal. "Well this is... different." He said as he looked himself over, realizing he'd become a Golett. There wasn't much alarm though, after he'd come to a logical conclusion. "I love lucid dreaming...." He said happily as he stood up. It felt weird being a Golett, but it certainly was awesome. He then started to walk about, getting used to the automaton body he was now in.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Madelaine woke up and blinked, her brow creasing. What the heck happened to her bed? This was NOT comfortable! She half-sat up, wiping the sleep from her eyes, looking around confusedly. She felt an unfamiliar twitch where her ears would be, and reached a hand up to feel them. Her face melted into that of blank shock. They felt... huge. And her hands-- she looked at one of them. 'Oh my God, where are my fingers?-- Why am I PURPLE?"
In her surprise, she let out an animalistic, chimp-like sound that could be creatively interpreted as sounding like "ai". She let out an even louder echo of the noise after hearing it the first time, her 'hands' darting to her little mouth, big, round eyes glassing over in fearful tears. Her new tail coiled around her spindly, furry legs as she looked around, hearing the beast-like cries of other creatures, yet somehow understanding what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Steffen detected another feeling of fear and confusion add itself to the fray. Still holding his aching head, he looked around. There was a number of Pokemon around, most of which looked just as confused as he did. His mind immediately leaped to the conclusion that these were also humans that had turned into Pokemon like he had.

It may have been his psychic powers, but somehow he knew that this wasn't a dream. The headache, for one, was too real. He had also just woken up from another dream. Then there was the fact that he had only ever had a single lucid dream in his entire life, and it had been almost ten years prior.

Another pulse of his headache caused him to groan. He wished he could tune out of the others' emotions, or at least that they would stop being so confused.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:41 am

Trace was a bit nervous about the Bagon suddenly approaching, but he had bigger problems to deal with. "So," He said sternly with nervousness on just breath,. "I'm not sure what is going and i know this might sound weird but im pretty sure I was a human yesterday and i'm horribly confused."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:06 am

Kikren turned his attention to the group of pokemon gathered by the river. A pikachu was being surrounded by a Vulpix and a Bagon. Why are so many different types of pokemon gathered in one area? he thought. But of course right now it didn't matter. He had to find a way to survive out here and they were his best bet. "Uh...hi," He approached them timidly, "I'm...new to this area. I...um. Came here as a secret...breeding grounds of sorts." Oh, what the hell, Kikren he thought angrily to himself. "Um...I'm Kikren. C...can you show me around the area?" Pokemon me sucks.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:09 am

Through his headache, Steffen heard voices, and could make out what they were saying. Had the Scyther said his name was Kikren?

Steffen pushed aside the bushes that obscured him from their view and stumbled closer, hands still on his head, "Did... you say Kikren?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:13 am

Kikren turned toward the Ralts quizzically. "Uhh...yeah...? What about it?" He had to make a conscious decision to not panic about the situation. It all just hit him and now they're asking questions. And if they caught him in his lie, there's no telling what the creatures would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next