The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokemon X and Y

Go down 
+2
Zalty
Commander Catspirit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:25 pm

so X and Y are on the way and I just figured we could have a little thread going for what kinds of things we would like or not like to be in the game among other things related to the games.

I'm hoping there will be a good amount of new pokemon and maybe a few evolutions of older ones. I don't really want pre evolutions like magby and smoochum though. I never really use baby pokemon when you need some kind of special incense or whatever to get one. Except for wynaut cause WHY NOT RIGHT???

Also I think I would like it if there were a few less legendaries. Gen 4 and 5 had a ton of them and I feel like they aren't as special when there's too many wandering around. I liked the earlier games where there'd be like, one major legendary, a trio, and then one or two events. Gen 4 was crazy with the two main legendaries and their bastard brother along with their pappy. Then their was the three fairies, the two dream folk, a flowery hedgehog. There's just so many. With fewer maybe they can build them all up more with deeper backstories and quests revolving around them rather than just sort of being there.

I saw the poster for the new movie too, and noticed sableye is on it. It's gotten me curious cause sableye is awesome. Maybe they're giving the little gremlin a new form? I drew one awhile back where the gems he eats start growing more rapidly over him until he's covered in it like armor plating. Actually it'd be kinda cool if there were three separate evolutions based around Rubies, Saphires, and Emeralds due to his generation and the fact that he has one of each on his back. My creation would probably be the saphire one. I feel like the color works well for an armored cave beast. Anyways, I'm just rambling now. Topic on!
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:47 am

Sableye movie poster what?

What?

Mewtwo vs. Genesect. I see what they did there.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:26 am

he's on the poster. See? He's that tiny thing behind Ash's right shoulder. He'll be a part of it to some capacity. Possibly like that munchlax in the Deoxys movie. That or some point in the show before this movie someone catches one. Ash has never owned a ghost type or a dark type I don't think. Pokemon X and Y 16thmovieposter_zps2970c4b5
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Ash owned a haunter for a while to beat sabrina then gave it to her after he won the gym battle and he ha caught a sandile in the unova region, so yeah he owns/has owned a dark and ghost type. That doesn't change the fact that sableye isn't awsome, first pokemon with almost no weaknesses
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:57 pm

He never actually caught Haunter, he just used it.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Pokemon X and Y, title based on chromosomes.
Because it's just X and Y, that means singular chromosomes.
Therefore...
Pokemon X = Pokemon: Turner Syndrome
Pokemon Y = Pokemon: Dead

Doesn't genetics suck?
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:46 am

Somehow I knew there'd a be chromosome joke weaseled in here :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Y
Page 1 of 1