The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:41 pm

Robyn walked forward and stood next to the Growlithe. "If they want to touch any of you guys they'll have to get through me first," she said in a growl.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Robby stepped forward and got ready for a fight, "Sorry, but two growlithes can only do so much."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:32 pm

Scotia rolled off Robyn's back and stood up next to her, glaring towards the new reveals.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:31 am

[I find it hard to imagine a Minccino glaring XD]
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:42 am

Will looked from the growlith to the two people posing in front of them. He then picked up a rock and swiftly chucked it at the male one's head. (delicious impulse)
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:51 am

"Oh great just what we needed, useless criminals,." Said Trace. As the Pikachu got ready for a probably inevitable fight. "What are they saying Chatot?" Said the Girl. The Chatot got depressed. "They aren't intimidated by us at all." The man laughed "Well we will have to educate them in what fear actually...OOF" It was then that the man was struck by Will's rock which hit with pinpoint accuracy and he fell to the ground.After a few seconds be got back up. "HOW DARE YOU ATTACK THE GREAT AND POWERFUL DON. COME ON ELLEN LETS SHOW THESE POKEMON THE POWER OF DON AND ELLEN THE SUPERSONIC JET SQUAD." The two humans each threw a pokeball , releasing what was inside. Out of Don's pokeball came a Loudred and out of Ellen's was a Gotharita. They were joined by the Chatot "NHahaha how do you like us now? Are you guys scared yet?" Piped the Chatot.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:02 am

"I fear nobody! Do you even know who the hell I am? The simple drop of my name makes ladies swoon, children cheer, and bad guys run in fear with their tails tucked between their legs! I hope you know what you suckers are getting into, for today you cross fists with the Solar Blueberry Buncake Commander and his band of merry me....erm... pokemon!!!!" Will shouted out like a cocky son'va bitch, raising his fists in the air and bulking up his chest. "SHOW THESE SUCKAZ TRUE FEAR!!! He cried out before rolling into a ball and moving in a quarter circle around the attackers
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:17 am

"Who should I go for?" Jordan asked Robby cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:09 am

"Anything but the annoying bird." Robby responded as he prepared himself.

Last edited by Kikren on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Robyn growled loudly and pounced towards the Gothorita and bite her arm. "Dwnt mess wif us," she growled through the mouthful.

Robyn used Bite

Last edited by AkaShika on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Scotia wasn't entirely sure how to process the situation, she didn't have a clear advantage over any of the other three, she didn't think. She watched Robyn as she jumped forwards though, coming to a thought. The faster they take an individual down, the less their enemies have to do as a whole to them. Scotia jolted at the Gothorita with Robyn, jumping up to collide her hands with it's face quickly before she landed on the ground again.

Scotia used DoubleSlap
Hit 5 times.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Seeing the Gothorita was being handled, Steffen focused on the mind of the Loudred and threw himself at it mentally.

Steffen used Confusion!
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:37 pm

The Gothorita had no time to dodge Robyns and Scotia's team attack and had taken a substantial ammount of damage. Using her left arm to use Tickle on Robyn making her let go. The Loudred's head was throbbing from Steffens's attack and got quite angry, causing an uproar sending soundwaves towards the Ralts. Meanwhile Trace decided to take on the chatot and launched a thunder shock in its direction. "Hey no fair attacking me with an electric move i vote to fight something else." said Chatot dodging Trace's long ranged attack. "heh, Did you expect us to attack randomly or something?" Replied Trace "We aren't your run of he mill wild pokemon. We use something called strategy. clearly something you and your trainers never thought of before attacking us."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Steffen covered his ears in an attempt to fend off the uproar, sending another mental attack its way.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:53 am

Jordan leaned over to Will. "I have an idea. Are you good against that bird thing?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:52 am

Will rolled up next to Jordan. "Well if it's on the ground then yeah. Rolling into it would hurt a lot."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:55 am

Jordan reached out with her vines and grabbed the bird, holding it in place. "Go! Go! Go!"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:56 am

"Yeeeeeeeeeeah!" Will shouted as he rolled at the chatot of with a thunderous sound
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:41 am

Robby stood back and watched as the Loudred kept up it's Uproar. Getting close to something like that wouldn't help at all. He finally decided just to dive in and make a quick slash attempt. He ran in really quick a dealt a quick slash on the target.

Robby used Slash!
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Don never meant for Loudred to use outroar but it was too late It wasn't going to stop soon. It was so busy with steffen that it took the full brunt of kikrens Slash. Reeling back the Loudred continued to scream its ass off trying to find its attacker while still being hit by Steffens mental attacks. Ellen thinking the Gowlithe was the most threatening pokemon ordered it to use confusion causing Robyn some pain. Chatot spoke too soon and not long after dodging Traces attack and complaining it was caught in Jordans vine trap. "Hey what the.." race count help but comment. "well you got your wish but from the looks of it, you were better of fighting me." Chatots eyes grew wide as he found out why. with a scream Will was rolling at it at high speed. Knowing to add a little spice to the attack decided to lightning shock commander as he rolled towards his target, creating a charged ball of death It uselessly struggled but it was too late. it was hit square on and was KO'ed instantly dropping to the ground near its trainers.who just looked on in disbelief of what just occurred. it was now 2 against 7 (I know Aero is still there but I'll edit it in later if she does something.)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:34 pm

"BOOM SUCKA!" Will shouted as he rolled in a circle and popped out of the ball. He kicked the KO'd chatot out of the the way and set his sights on the screaming loudred. He recalled that normal attacks do jack shit to ghost types and resumed his rolling rampage in Loudred's direction. "Oooooh so cool with your shouting huh? WELL I CAN SHOUT TOO!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI'MBEATINGYOUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

Will used rollout and improvised uproar ( not that it does a damn thing )
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:41 pm

"Owowowowowowowowowow!" Robyn said as she let go of the Gothorita and shook her head. "That hurts, Bitch!" trying to regain her composure she leapt forward again and ran into the Gothorita.

Robyn used TakeDown
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:29 pm

The Gothoritas movements were too slow to dodge the incoming Growlithe and took the full brunt of the attack and collapsing too the ground. "Noo Gothorita!" Shoued Ellen as she returned her Pokemon back into its ball. There was only the Loudred left now and it wasnt happy. 'Don saw Wills plan and was able to get him to dodge the attack. "Damn ghost Pokemon" He murmured trying to think of a plan. His loudred was still in an uproar and so couldn't easily attack. He only had one option from the looks of things. He pulled out a revive and threw it at Chatot healing his wounds and waking him up. "Ugg that...hurt.." said Chatot as he slowly flapped his wings and took flight. "Quick Chatot attack them while they are distracted" Yelled Don putting his plan into action but it was unfortunetley doomed to fail as Chatot replied. "ARE YOU CRAZY. DID YOU JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. I GOT HIT BY A STEAMROLLER COATED IN ELECTRICITY.THESE POKEMON AREN'T NORMAL, SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I COULD MAGICALLY BEAT ALL 7 OF THEM." "LISTEN BIRD BRAIN WE CANT GO BACK TO THE BOSS WITHOUT A PRIZE HAUL LIKE THIS SO HURRY UP AND GET OUT THERE" Responded Ellen.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Scotia looked around quickly trying to assess her options. Thinking she had an option for Loudred she bolted towards her new target, jumping up to reach to blunt her hand against Loudred, with force, rather than quickly, sure that would have a better effect against a Normal-type.

Scotia used Wake-Up Slap
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:33 am

Robby watched the trio, annoyed with their bickering. "Look if we can't leave until you're fainted, then I'm sorry." Robby flew up and rushed at the Chatot, swinging his arms diagonally across the birds torso.

Robby used Slashx2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next