The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:55 pm

"What," Robyn said jokingly. "You're not gonna say 'Mush'?"
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:16 am

Will traced his finger along the path connecting to the next city. Luckily there was only one road to go on according to the map. He hopped off the chair and pushed it back to where he found it. He then casually walked out of the center's sliding doors while giving a wave to the local chansey.

He then rolled straight back to the temple and wandered in. "Alright guys. There's really only one road to go on from here to the next closest town. Shouldn't be too hard at all."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:57 am

"Well that's good news." Jordan tried not sounding a little depressed but she knew she couldn't hide it all. Him running off by himself was worrying her. Not to mention she wished he'd take her with him. It wasn't often they got to be together and even as pokemon she wanted to enjoy the time they had. "Guess we should get going then."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Robyn wandered over to the door, Scotia still on her back. "Let's go then guys," She said.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:11 am

Steffen simply nodded and followed.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Willis turned around and rolled out the door and to the road.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:34 pm

[Willis? I thought your name was William or something XD]
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:49 am

WELL IT'S WILLIS TODAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:40 am

"Thanks for all of you help Celebi" Saud Trace who was running out of the door to cach up to will."I wish you humans good luck in your quesr." Responded Celebi becore dissapearing with a chime.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Robby looked back at the room before walking out. It felt weird to think that all of them were going on a pokemon journey. Everyone else seemed to take it really well. "I guess it's not that weird with everything that's happened..." he thought as he followed the others.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:27 am

The group headed towards the town exit hoping to get out before being seen. although that was not to be as a voice rang out from behind them. "OI OI HEY OI OI wAIT UP." The Growlithe that will gave the not too was running to catch up too the party. 'I NEED TO TALK TO YOU GUYS"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:16 am

Robby turned around and addressed the growlithe quickly to prevent excruciating acting. "Hey, what's up?" Even for a dense growlithe he had to realize what a strange group they had. Maybe he wanted to talk to Robyn instead though but whatever.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:02 am

Jordan had no clue how to react. She just waited for the growlithe to say whatever it was he needed to say.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:23 am

As soon as the Growlithe got the groups attention it started speaking. "Guys guys we managed to save the human with the note. and I wanted...to....thank...you...HEY WAIT" It was then he notices Robyn who was now a growlithe in the middle of the group. "Why is a growlithe like you with this group? A girl like you could do so much better with the police, especially since..er you know i can..er.. help you settle in and er..stuff."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:25 am

Jordan giggled and nudged Robyn. "I think he's hitting on you."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:33 am

Will rolled back around and popped out by the group. "Hey man, whatcha need?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:37 am

Robyn tried very hard not to roll her eyes at the Growlithe and walked over to him.

"I am with the police," she whispered. "This group and I are undercover, we're trying to track down some pokemon theives."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:01 am

"WHA..." The Growlith moved in so he could whisper. "You mean you and your group are tracking Team Jet? Did that man that trainer was a criminal? Since i was sent to scout after the the injured man woke up after he was attacked while trying to catch you. it was my job to make sure you don't hurt any other humans or you would become a danger, but now I understand." Meanwhile in the back Trace just face palmed wondering how it could be so gullible.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:04 am

"No, no, no," Robyn said. "That guy was just a regular trainer. At least I think he was. We think that Team Jet are in the next town so that's where we're headed."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:08 pm

At Robins comment a tree rustled and a Chatot flew away to a pair of people in the distance with binoculars. "it seems these pokemon are onto us...but I dont see a trainer.:" Said the Chatot to the two mysterious figures. "We'll it seems we will just have to steal them wont we.' Said one. "Yes like double agents HAHAHA." The two figures jumped up and removed a cammo cloth to reveal a Male early twenty's with dark short red hair and brown eyes. And A same age female with medium green hair and the same colored eyes. They both wore black long pants and a long black shirt with a stylized double J in the shape of a jet. On their back were obvious Jet packs with they used to fly over to the unaware group of pokemon. "Well well well you found us out eh I hope you know what you are all getting into." Said the Man. Gowlithes dashed to the front of the group and growled. "ITS' THEM TEAM JET."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Steffen stated dumbly at the sudden (and well timed) duo revealed themselves. "Did they just reveal their 'secret' identities totally within eyeshot of the town?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Robby shook his head. "Y'know grunts were never the brightest bulbs...."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:58 pm

"We're an awful lot of pokemon for them to just bust out of nowhere and attack."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:23 pm

"Erm...Jordan...We're still pokemon...They can't understand us..."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:00 pm

"Oh, right..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next