The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:24 am

Jordan froze on the spot. The one thing she was most afraid of was the group getting separated by trainers and almost straight away they run into a trainer. She wasn't about to let this guy take her or any of her friends easily and without thinking she charged at the Marill.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:02 am

Robby turned towards the commotion happening down the street. "Oh, shit." he muttered. "Kenny, climb on now!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:57 pm

"No time like the present to try to learn a new move, right?" Robyn said to Scotia. "Double kick's one of my moves, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Scotia looked at Robyn, a bit worried. "... Yes... but Tackle should be stronger unless you need a fighting type attack." Scotia explained.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:26 pm

"Yeah well, I kinda wish I was a Sawsbuck right now." Robyn replied. "Antlers would be awesome for teaching that trainer not to mess with FD."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:19 pm

In case things got ugly, Steffen started to reach out with his mind again. The trainer's mind was slightly different from the other Pokemon's, but he could still sense its emotions clearly. If push came to shove, he could still attack it directly.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:31 pm

I actually think it's better to wait here, we are out of sight of the trainer, however we can get there fast enough to give them support. If he somehow catches one we can still attack the trainer from an unexpected angle to steal and break the pokeball."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:00 pm

"Hm. Makes sense. Grab onto my leg and hold on tight."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:37 pm

(Apparently Dragon and Ash have quit the RP so i guess we will have to continue without them.)

Trace rushed forward a bit yelling, "J see if you can hit it with your vines and i'll try and shock it, we need to work together."

Although there was the chance he might shock her, he didn't think J would be able to use razor leaf just yet to counter that, And the fact the his electric attack wont affect her as much as it would the Marill would help a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:21 pm

Robyn was torn between wanting to help and making sure the trainer didn't get any closer to her friends.

After a short while, she spoke again. "Scotia, jump down and use your competitiveness to help everyone," she said. "I'm gonna try and keep that trainer busy."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:38 pm

"My comp...." Scotia was a bit worried the battle might be too fast paced for her to make herself useful, especially considering she didn't know many of her attacks yet. Scotia obeyed Robyn anyway, getting off of her and trying to think of different things she might be able to do to make herself useful.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Robyn looked back at Scotia. "Don't worry," she said to Scotia. "You've got this." With that, Robyn headed forward, stopping near Steffen.

"Can you tell what he's thinking?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:31 pm

"Hmm... actually can you get me close to his head, I might be able to hit him hard enough to knock him out, or at least distract him."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:03 pm

"Like this?" Jordan called back to Trace as she smacked the Marill with her vines. "We aren't getting taken today guys!" She felt a bit more confident but she didn't know why. Something about fighting that got her adrenaline running.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Steffen shook his head, "I can only do emotions. If things get bad, though, I can attack his mind."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:34 pm

"Ok..." Robyn said as she glanced up to where Robby was flying with Kenny towards the trainer. She had enough faith in everyone else that as long as she kept the trainer busy for long enough they could think of a way to incapacitate him, at least long enough for them to escape.

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that," she said. "The last thing we need is this guy reporting a group of pokemon are attacking humans. It could bring a lot of unwanted attention."

Slowly, she circled around to the other side of the trainer attempting to distract him from the others. Robyn took in everything she could about the trainer, including the belt of Pokeballs around his waist.

"He may have more pokemon, guys," she called. "Be careful."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:41 pm

"I can. Just hold on." Robby began to fly over the trainer, carefully positioning himself where he could keep an eye on the group. He went to tell Kenny something but held his tongue for fear that the trainer would hear him.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Madelaine skidded to a hault, coming dangerously close to the human the voice was emitted from. She dropped Steffen before she got to that point, though, leaving him back on the ground. Her seemingly permanent toothy grin mirroring into a frown, giving her wide eyes the impression of scared glistening. Her violet fur stood up on her skin, and she felt gripped by a fear that she'd never felt before. The only thing of hers that moved was her twitching tail, gawking up at the boy, who's body seemed towering, stock-still.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:03 am

Feeling Madi's fear, Steffen shuffled up next to her, putting a hand on her shoulder, "It'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:10 am

Madi's fur bristled up a little more at the touch before settling down, blinking, still staring up at the adolescent. "Y-Yeah!" She took a more hostile pose, her smile returning. It was like looking at a tiny kitten bravely standing up to a great-dane.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:14 am

"Madi, Steffen, don't worry about this guy. Just don't get in range for him to use a pokeball on either of you," Robyn said as she rounded around the trainer, trying to keep all his attention on her. She found it ironic how she was always saying she hated being the oldest but she wasn't sure if it was because everyone else was younger than her or if it was something else, but the urge not to let this guy get any closer to the others, the feeling that she could finally be of use had riled something up inside her that she hadn't felt for a long time. The vicious urge to protect her friends.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:44 am

"Am I in range?" Jordan asked worriedly as she attacked the Marill again. She felt sorry for the poor thing, forced to fight for a master instead of being free. That made her feel even more sorry for attacking it but this trainer wasn't going to take any of her friends away and if she had to attack this one Marill to make sure that didn't happen then she would.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:32 am

The Marill staggerd back from J's first attack.He was about to respond with a water gun when J him for the second time. "Whater are you doing marill Attack.' the trainer responded in frustration. "THe mMarill finally managed to Hit J in the face with its water gun before Trace was able to use thundershock. It was then the Trainer threw his pokeball and withdrew Marill. "Thats no fair teaming up on my maril like that, you are all gonna pay." as soon as he finished his little speech he Threw 5 pokeballs into the air each erleaseing 5 flashes of light revealing Doduo, Trapinch, Piplup, Houndour and Bellsprout. "Get Them" the trainer shouted causing all 5 pokemon to charge at the group.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:34 am

Jordan stopped and surveyed the pokemon. "Trace are there any I'd be stronger against and which ones should I avoid?" she asked, she figured it'd be better to know before she attacked.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:36 am

Realizing this would be a good time, Steffen activated his powers, reaching out to the Pokemon's minds. "Piplup or Trapinch, J!" He called out before attacking. Bellsprout, as a part Poison type, would be the weakest, so he reached out and 'shoved' its mind as hard as he could. As he did it, he felt nothing from the Bellsprout. It was carrying out its master's orders without question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next