The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Trace finally decided he should get some training in. It would be bad if he was left behind by not knowing how to use electrical attacks.. "if you guys need me ill be over near those trees. I'm gonna go learn how to use my electrical attacks and being over ther will prevent anyone getting hurt. Trace chose a spot and got ready to train. Drawing on his knowelge of pokemon he decided to try on the leaves. Squeezing the pouches on his cheeks he generated a bolt of electricity that went everywhere except for Trace's intended target. "That went as well as expected. Lets keep trying."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Kenny saw that trace left for training and that reminded him, he might have the ability lightningrod which would hinder trace's attacks but for now it would be a good focus point since then he would only have to charge the electricity and not aim yet. He walked towards Trace "Hey, I though you could use some help. I'm not sure what ability I have but if I have lightningrod it would become easier for you since then you can now only focus on charging the eletricity and not your aim since a well aimed beam of lightning isn't worth anything if it doesn't have the right power. Then again I am a ground type so I won't be hurt by any kind of your electric attacks so you could use me as a target and then if you miss and the lighting is still drawn towards me we at least know that I have the ability lightning rod. Then in future battles you know that you have to stay away from me if you want to use an lightning attack. Soooo, want to try it?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:19 pm

"Might as well, I might get a better feel of where these bolts are gonna go." Trace squeezed his pouches again and tried to aim a bolt directly at Necruta but only ended up shooting way to his left.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:35 pm

The lightning bolt shot to the left and went in the direction of a tree when it suddenly changed it's direction mid air and flew towards Kenny, 'I hope I was right about this and if I wasn't that it at least won't cause permanent damage, in the games it has no effect at all but in the anime it does as long as the shock is big enough'. The lightningbolt hit him and a strange sensation went through his body he somehow felt... stronger, not physically but everything seemed clearer and brighter like his sences were working at their peak, this feeling only lasted for a second after it was gone. "It doesn't seem to have any effect on me, so go a head and keep shooting"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:48 pm

"OK gotcha." With that Trace released another bolt this time a little closer but still way off target But the feel of the bolt hitting Necruta was helping him judge the difference.

Last edited by Florian the Pikachu on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Scotia watched Trace for a while, wondering if she might be able to learn Thunderbolt or Thunder Wave with his help, but the more she watched him the less she wanted to be so close to him. She looked at her tail, she'd have to get used to moving with it if she planned on fighting, so she got up and walked towards another tree. Scotia spun around quickly to hit the tree with her tail, then looked up to see if any berries would fall, while they hadn't, she didn't really expect it to work on her first try. She would have to keep practising for a while.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Robyn watched as the others were training. Her very limited knowledge of 5th generation pokemnon was beginning to show now. She had no idea what moves Deerling could learn, or when. All she knew was that it was a normal/grass pokemon, She wandered over to Scotia and sat near the tree she she was practising on.

"Scotia," Robyn said, he voice filled with trepidation. "What moves do I know?"
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Scotia turned to Robyn, Deerling is part normal type, she knew normal types fairly well, but she didn't have a lot of good news. "Uh... you... kn..." she stuttered for a while, and paused before speaking again "... Tackle... Camouflage... maybe Growl and Sand-attack..." Scotia tried to think of something reassuring, Scotia could tell her she might know Double Kick, but she was a bit worried Robyn would try it, she didn't think Robyn quite had a grasp of her new body yet. "J might be able to help you at some point, you two learn some of the same attacks."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Robby sat back and watched as he others went to go train. He felt lazy, but he just didn't know what else he could do. He looked over to see a few berries sitting a little ways away from him. He reached over with his claw and lightly punctured a Chesto berry. He carried it over to him and started to eat it. It was a lot more bitter than he imagined it but it was really good. He sat back after eating it. He would probably be more awake after it made it through his system. In the meantime he sat back and waited for it to kick in.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:20 pm

Will ignored the chatter behind him. Ahead he saw a the tunnel split into two paths. "Aw bawls the path splits. I think I'm done for now." He said as he got into a ball and rolled back the way they came. "Maybe we'll come back later." He said as he rolled along.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Madi watched Will start rolling back through the cave, but before she could run and say something, he'd gone too far. He sure was fast. Without the light from his eyes, the cave was practically pitch. Everything went quiet, and she could even hear water dripping from stalactites. Madi felt a deep, sinking feeling of dread, but she knew she was facing the way to get out of the cave, and there weren't any branches off of the path before they'd gotten to where they were, so if they decided to just keep going in the direction she was facing, they'd find their way out. She turned her head a little, her voice resonating, "Do you wanna go back, Steffen?" She figured they went in to train or something-- and Psychic was super-effective to poison types, and the largest concentration of Pokemon around, she'd guess, would be Zubat. They were everywhere in caves. "I'm okay if you don't want to." Her voice was softer than usual because everything sounded so much louder in the cave.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Steffen didn't answer. With his latent Psychic energies, he figured he could make some sort of light. He focused harder than ever on detecting minds around him and emotions. Madi's fear resonated 'loudly' as he focused more and more. Gradually, his horn began to emit a faint pink glow, enough to illuminate the path ahead of them.

When he stopped, he registered that Madi had asked a question, and what it was, "Yeah, let's go back. I'd rather stick to numbers." After a second he said, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:29 pm

"Hm?" she asked before starting in the direction Will went off in, turning further to look up at him in the rosy glow. She didn't know what he meant by 'numbers', but she rolled with it. She figured he meant the probability of their safety based on if they chose to stay vs. not.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:16 pm

"I love you," Steffen said.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:22 pm

She grinned, feeling a little warmth at her face. For a moment she wondered if her ears still blushed like they used to, and what color they'd blush since the skin was purple. Or if you'd be able to see the ears blush in the first place, since that part of her was covered in short fur.
"I love you, too!" Madi squeezed her tail a little for a brief moment to signify something of a hug and started walking at a slow, careful pace towards the exit, looking down at her feet, making sure she didn't trip or scrape herself. Occasionally, she looked up to make sure there weren't any overhanging rocks that they would bump into.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Steffen focused his powers again and his horns re-lit. He thought that if he did it enough he might figure out how to make it glow without using his power.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:53 pm

"Tackle, that's it for now? really?" Robyn stood up and turned towards a tree. "Ok..." She ran at the tree and hit it with her side. a few berries and leaves fell. "Tackle." She stated, looking at Scotia.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:23 pm

"Tackle." Scotia said back. She didn't particularly want to mention this, but she wasn't sure if Robyn was happy or not. "If you're feeling brave..." Scotia said, stuttering, "... you could try Double Kick..."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Robyn let out a snort of amusement. "I don't think I trust myself trying that quite yet," Robyn said. I think for now, tackle will be good enough."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Scotia nodded before turning back to a tree, looking up. She didn't feel like she'd helped much earlier. Sure, she'd carried a couple of berries over, but she'd feel even better if she could help more. She wondered a bit what she could work on, her attack didn't quite feel right the first time. She tried again, this time trying to bring more of her tail down against the tree. She looked up, nothing was falling, but she was certain the tree shook more then it did the first time. She felt a bit better, she wasn't sure she would have had the strength some of the others had, but she felt she was making progress.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:25 am

Jordan watched Will roll past her as she was headed back and started trying to run after him. "Wait for me!" She called out to him She tripped over her own feel ant fell on her face.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:57 am

"Slowpoke!" Will shouted as he rolled pass J. Soon he rolled out of the cave. Although he couldn't tell, he was rolling right towards the group outside. Will called out as he rolled out of the cave. "RUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUUBUBBABUBBUB!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ashee
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Ashee

Friendliness : 191

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:18 am

Ash quickly leaped to the side as far as she could yelling "WATCH OUT!" to Will. Hopefully he doesn't accidently crush anyone with what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:48 am

"Woh Watch where you roll." Trace yelled as he leaped out of the way of Will.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:49 pm

Kenny saw a unfamiliar boulder rolling towards them which apperantly was a person, he looked behind him and saw a tree. He knew cubones defence was quite high and it's attack wasn't quite low either, he decided to make a gamble. He took the bone in 2 hands and hold it in front of him while running towards the tree, his plan was to use the tree as a reinforcement which would prevent him flying backwards and using his bone so that his hands wouldn't burn from the friction and even if teh bone broke it he would have lost it for a purpose which seemed less bad. He made sure that his tail which had more power than his legs was against the tree so that he could push back and waited untill the boulder would hit him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next