The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:34 pm

Steffen chuckled, "Which is precisely why you just tossed him onto your back like that."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:42 am

Robby ran off after Will, not a fan of being left behind. But as he sped up he saw J and Scotia running their hardest to keep up. They were fast but their short legs couldn't really move them far. Robby stopped, "Eh...You two need a lift?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:56 am

"Im pretty sure Kenny is more hurt than i am...he did take that water attack to the face."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:45 am

Jordan wasn't a fan of the idea that she needed carried but it was hard to keep up with Will as he rolled ahead. "Please." She said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:47 am

Will quickly rolled to the entrance of the town. He then leaned against a tree waiting for the rest to catch up
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:08 am

Scotia kept sprinting after Will. She figured Robby was probably faster than she was, but she wasn't sure if he still would be carrying the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:09 am

"Alright." Robby said kneeling down, "Climb onto my back. I recommend holding on with your vines."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:14 am

Jordan wasn't quite sure how she was going to climb up on Robby's back but after awkwardly clambering up and wrapping her vines around his waist all she hoped now was that her weight wouldn't hurt his ability to fly properly.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:34 am

"Hold on!" Robby said as he began to run after Will. After a short while, the four arrived at the treeline before the city, "Alright, so what's the plan? You're just going to walk up to the pokemon centre and give them the note?" He asked as he knelt down to let J off of his back.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:36 am

Jordan let go and hoped Robby hadn't noticed her squeezing him a bit tighter than she should have, from now on she resolved to keep her feet on the ground, no matter how slow the going was.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:29 am

"Not the center, the police station. They have officers and stuff that can quickly go out on their motorbikes or whatever. Maybe I can give it to a growlith or something. They gotta be as devoted to the job as their owners so that could be a safe bet." Will said as he looked through the entrance
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:10 pm

The rest of the party finally made it back to the campsite. "Thanks Robyn." Said Trace as he hopped of her back. "I hope the others are safe." He said worrying ly as he sat down on his homemade bed,

Meanwhile at the city a Growlithe smelled something suspicious and headed to the entrance to investigate. He was amazed to discover 4 very different pokemon standing just outside the police station. "This looks mighty suspicious, If they decide to attack the Station now it would be up to me to stop them. I could even get a treat." Heading out the entrance In attack mode he approached the Group. "Grr Your here to attack the station arent you, Well you will never get passed me."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:39 am

Will looked down at the growlith 'Wow, how oddly convenient!' He thought to himself. He put on his acting face and kneeled down before the growlith. "Oh thank goodness a local is here! You're with the police aren't you? It's just tragic! We were just minding out business in the woods down the road, when suddenly we saw a bunch of no good poochyena run by and attack a poor trainer. The poor boy and his pokemon didn't stand a chance! We would have helped, but they were just far too strong for us." Will then showed his hand with the bite marks from the houndour. They poochyena and houndour were similar enough that their bite marks would be hard to distinguish. "I figured maybe this towns police and their famously strong growliths would be able to help out." Will breathed heavily as he elaborately waved his arms in a dramatic fashion, reenacting all the events of his story.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:56 am

Steffen, having nothing to do, sat with Madi in the cave and worked on honing his Psychic abilities, particularly Heal Pulse and Hypnosis.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:07 pm

"No problem," Robyn said as she wandered over to the mouth of the cave to lay down.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:43 pm

"What a trainer attacked by poochyena you say? Those flea bitten mongrels. Attacking humans cause they cant compete with us. I wont stand for it." The growlith was just about to run inside when he turned back around. 'Err im not entirely sure how im going to inform my master about this situation."

Last edited by Trace-114 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Will pulled out his original note, scribbling out the parts where he was going to say he belonged to the trainer. "We were going to tell them by using this note. You can give this to them and then lead them straight down the road! Quickly! Who knows when they'll be back again!" Will said as he handed the note to the growlith
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:44 pm

"Thats perfect." he said picking the note up in his mouth. 'I'll tell my master right away. you citecens did a good job today." He said before dashing back inside in search of its trainer.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Will wiped his hands and looked at his group. "See? Worked like a charm." He said smugly. "Now let's get to that building."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Robby stopped wincing as Will turned back to them. "That was physically painful to watch. I'm glad we had a growlithe that was gullible... At least that was good improvising." He looked around. "I suppose we can just walk up to the shrine then huh?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:44 pm

"Straight to the top!" Will said as he looked in the direction of the shrine. He saw people walking around and going about their business. "I suppose now we can just uh... walk there." He then proceeded to start walking down the side of the road
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Scotia kept following along behind the others, looking around hoping they don't run into any more delays.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Jordan had to keep herself from laughing at Will's overly dramatic display and Robby's reaction to it. She kept herself under control until after the Growlith was gone and followed everyone to the shrine. "Should we have everyone with us or will they not have to visit the shrine if we do?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:52 pm

"That was the plan. We're gonna go see this whoever and then bring back whatever information given to us. Smaller group will make it easier anyway." Will said as he walked up to the japanese styled shrine. "Well let's get this over with." he said as he reached up for the handle and slid the door to the side. "After you." he said looking back at his three companions
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:49 am

The inside of the shrine was quite empty except for an altar near the wall with a stone in the shape of a bell. As the small group reached the center of the room a chime sounded out of nowhere along with a brilliant flash of light. as the light faded it revealed another presence in the room. It was a Celebi who had just time warped into the room. "Greetings i am Celebi" The pokemon introduced itself "You must be the pokemon Mew told me about, but I was told there were more of you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next