The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:26 pm

"Except Deerling can also have Chlorophyll," Scotia added, "And they both would outspeed any and all first form Pokemon without access to it." Scotia thought quickly on the parties benefits from sunlight, "Potentially two Chlorophyll Pokemon, a fire type Pokemon, and 3 of us are weak to water type attacks. To be honest, even if they don't have Chlorophyll I'd want to rely on sunlight."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:46 pm

"that is true, and solarbeam will also be fired instantaneously which is usefull and harmfull at the same time, however it will also lower thunders accuracy which won't help trace since I guess he will use it, so I personally think that the good and the bad sides are about the same. So if someone wants to learn sunny day go ahead but use it wisely and think when would be a good time to use it."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:49 pm

"That, I can agree with." Scotia decided. "There could be times we wouldn't want the sunlight... While I'm thinking about it..." Scotia looked around at the party "We don't deal with other fire types very well, do we. That could be a problem."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:29 pm

(Nec, I'm a she not a he XD)

"I still think we should see what exactly it is that we have to do at this shrine before we start planning movesets," Robyn said. "You guys said the only other pokemon you saw was that Marill, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:03 pm

"Yup, just a timid Marill. He said there was pretty much nothing to worry about on the way at all. So enough of this pro strategy pokemon stuff, let's get a move on." Will said, ready to proceed with their objective
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Scotia scratched the back of her head, in thought. On one hand her contributions to the conversation made her feel useful, but on the other hand she knew progression would probably be better for the moment, so they could probably have this talk later. "Okay... Well, if we're ready to go" Scotia said, looking at the others.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:23 pm

"I'll scout ahead again to make sure nothing's changed." Robby offered.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:42 am

Trace was ready to leave, hopefully they will get some answers. cause as interesting and sorta fun being a Pokemon was, there were so many things he wanted to do in life as a human. "We'll be careful Robby we wont be far behind though."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:41 pm

"Ok," Robyn said "Let's move out!" Slowly Robyn began moving forward before turning to Scotia. "You jumping on?£ she asked.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Scotia quickly climbed up on Robyn's back and held onto her.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:49 pm

"LET'S GO!" Will shouted as he started rolling down the road again.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Steffen hopped onto Madi's tail, "Alright, let's go!" He took a bite out of an Aspear berry for a hasty breakfast on the go.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Robby took off back into the forest, once again overtaking Will. He began to look for any activity or pokemon that may be lurking around. He wanted to keep the group in sight but he knew that the best thing to do for now was to head ahead and scope out the town again. When he made it to the small town he flew quickly to get a good look on everything. When he did he would head back.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Madelaine was surprised at Steffen, jumping on her tail so suddenly. She wrapped around his... what she presumed to be, his waist, held him tight to her back, and ran on all fours after everyone else, her ears pinning back in the rush of the wind. "Aah! Wait!"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Kenny ran behind the group, and noticed he was quickly falling behind. 'Ah thats right cubone is a very slow pokemon and has it's limits in terms of speed' He tried running but everyone was much quicker than him. "You guys go ahead, I will come later, I don't have a way of enhancing my speed or have someone to carry me."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Robby had seen all that he could see and damn was this town boring. However it made it a lot easier to sneak in through the side to go into the shrine. He flew back towards the group and set himself down. "Everything seems quiet. We should be good for getting in. We're about halfway there." He looked around, "Where's Kenny?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:49 pm

Will rolled in circles around everyone. "Maybe he got distracted by some flowers or something." He was too far ahead to hear the cubone's reasoning earlier.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Robyn was also near the front of the group. "Not sure," she said to Robby. "You're flying, why not take a look for him."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Robby looked back down the road. "I'll go get him. I'll be right back." He sped down the road to the Cubone who was struggling to keep up. "Hey Kenny. Need a lift?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:13 am

"If I were bigger I'd give him a ride." Jordan said quietly as she looked back ay Robby and Kenny.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:31 pm

We'll wait here then. Trace told Kenny. After about a minute or two of waiting a familiar face emerged from the forest. It was the Marill looking nervous as ever. "H-Hello" It stuttered. I-I didn't realise you had such a large group."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:41 am

"Yo" Will said to the Marril as he popped out of his ball form.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:58 am

"i'm sorry for whats about to happen but I have to do what i have to do." Before anyone could responda vioce ame out from behind the trees. "Good work Marill." The owner of the voice came from behind the tree, It was a human and more specifically a Pokemon Trainer. "Wow so many cool pokemon. All Trace could respond with was a simple "Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:23 am

Will looked up with crossed arms at the Trainer for a moment, and then down at the Marill. "I told you there was a lot of us." He looked up at the trainer again keeping his crossed arm stance. So uh, I take it your with this guy?" He asked, feeling slightly betrayed. It looked like they might have to fight their way out of this predicament. He was fairly confident that they could handle this though.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Steffen gritted his teeth. Already, they'd run into a trainer. He never expected a trainer to use one of his own Pokemon to attract others like this. Such a strategy suggested that this trainer was not to be trifled with.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next