The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement

Go down 
+3
J
Aero
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:22 am

Julie  leaned against the railing again, "Felix mentioned the computer in the library being busted. It's just a matter of why it's there if there's no sign of a struggle."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:51 am

"The shard of glass from the screen," he held up the piece in question, "Doesn't seem like it would inflict those sorts of wounds, though I could imagine that's where the bandages on her foot came from. I could be mistaken."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:22 pm

Julie closed her eyes, "I think it's about the right size for the wounds. But the question is why in the library? The wounds on her foot would suggest that she stepped in the glass, which would mean the wound happened before she died, however, why would she step on the glass in the first place? There'd have to have been a struggle of some sort."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 5:18 pm

"It's possible the injury came from breaking the screen," Liam proposed. "Though what she would be doing with her shoes off in the computer room- or anywhere for that matter- is beyond me." His knuckles whitened as he gripped his stand. "This is going nowhere. Theories, that's all we have."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:15 pm

Julie hummed to herself for a second before turning towards Felix, "Was the anything else weird about the computer? Any other markings on it?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:23 pm

"There was a number 10 written on top of it, other than that there was nothing."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:09 am

Julie smiled a bit, "Now that changes things."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:00 am

Leit looked at Julie quizzically. He paused and took out his Electro ID. "Is it a specific computer? Is that why?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:40 pm

Julie nodded and brought out a sheet of paper, passing it around the room.

https://s1064.photobucket.com/user/kikren/media/Computerroom_zps85c40faa.jpg.html?t=1405496913

"...Here. A picture of the Computer Room. I drew it before the trial. A hunch that we could use it." She gave a small smile. "It clears up a little bit actually."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:09 pm

Felix frowned. "I don't get it," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:07 pm

Leit perked up, although the light in his eyes didn't brighten any. "They replaced the computer in the computer room with the one in the library."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:11 pm

"Exactly. Whoever did this wanted us to believe Alann had committed suicide. They went through the trouble of hiding any evidence of a struggle."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:56 am

"I found broken glass in the trash bin in the workshop." Alicia pointed out. "So whoever it was hid the evidence all over."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:56 am

"Not only that, but they actively planted fake evidence to steer us off course," She brought out her ID, "such as the glass that was in the workout room. Or the note. We have to be sure that all of the evidence that we have is the real deal."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:59 am

"How do we do that?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:11 pm

"Simple. We look at the other evidence." Julie thumbed through the evidence she had and began reading some things off, "We can say for sure that wounds on both of the victims are legitimate: the cuts, bullet wound, et cetera. Though the weapons and circumstances around them have been faked to lead us off of the course, such as the chisel stuck into Alann's chest." She looked up at Liam, "The gunpowder on their hands would be near impossible to fake," She paused before continuing, "The glass in the workout room was set to trick us to believe the room itself played a part in the crime. Maybe....Maybe the dumbbell was planted too."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:37 pm

"Maybe, but who ever hung Lys would have had to go in there for the yoga rope."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:50 pm

"And they could have grabbed it while planting the evidence."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:53 pm

"How heavy was it?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:26 pm

"It was ten pounds"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:31 pm

(OOC: What are we talking about now?)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:20 am

(OOC: the Dumbbell)
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:47 am

"That is not very heavy. That might have been the heaviest they could have lifted, further supporting the idea that the murderer was female." Leit paused, flipping the ID back around, his face as though it was painful to type out what he did, "What if they made Lys write the letter in order to further hide their identity? So that we would not know them by their handwriting?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:49 am

((Why is the color of my text being changed? I thought when Leit writes in the Electro ID, it's supposed to be that color? It's how it was last trial.))
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:20 am

Julie shook her head, "If you were writing about how you were going to be killed there'd be no reason to write it then, would there? Lys wouldn't have had a reason to be forced to write it." She looked down at her feet, "But...she could have wrote it by her own will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next