The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:09 am

Alicia took a deep breath, she could feel her face reddening with frustration. "He has an alibi!" She announced.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:40 am

Julie frowned, "You...You're bluffing. There...is no reason you'd want to hide that until now, right?" She took a small step back and brought her hand up to her chin.

James Mitton    Samantha Eldridge
Lys Quinn         Heather Downs
Chris Bane        Leit Hahn
Nadine Lyons    Alann Clement
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:43 am

"He was with me okay? We-we didn't want people to make a big deal about it so we weren't going to say anything." She felt the blush creeping up her face as she kept eye contact with Julia.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:34 am

Felix looked over at Alicia and then back to Julie.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:30 pm

Julie stared down Alicia, before sighing, "Nothing I can really say against it, huh? Even if you are lying there's no proof against it." She looked down at her feet before addressing the rest of the group. "In the rooms downstairs there were a few things we found. Heather holds a scrap of paper with Alann's name written on the back that was found in Lys' room. It has his latest incentive written on it. And Leit found a notebook that Alann had, showing a few projects that he was working on." She hesitated a second before mentioning, "It...It should be noted that I had Lys' room key all night, after retrieving it from Alann after the movie."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:34 pm

"What's to say you didn't lure Lys out of her room only to kill her?" Felix asked, still a little annoyed that Julie had the audacity to accuse him.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:44 pm

"I'm not implying that I'm not suspicious." she snapped back, "It's..." she started before biting her tongue, "Lys' room was locked. It would be once she left her room and shut the door." she took a deep breath. "Alann's 'Suicide note' had his incentive written on it. And it matches the one on the sheet of paper that Heather has. What I'm asking...is how the killer got that information."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:48 pm

"It's easy enough to write in a different style than normal. Alann's death wasn't instant, That means he may have written the suicide not in order to frame someone, shot himself then stuck the chisel into the wound after he killed Lys."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:54 pm

"Youre missing a step there." Julie replied smugly, crossing her arms.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:58 pm

"And you know what that step is, please don't be so pugnacious, Julie, it doesn't suit you."

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:57 pm

"I do not believe that is relevant in the first place-- framing someone else would mean Alann chose to get all of us remaining killed. He would not have a reason to do that. He would not! It has to be something else."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:59 pm

"How well did you know Alann?" Felix asked. "Well enough to risk your life on it?"

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:07 pm

"You're saying that Alann took the gun and shot himself, and then hid the gun on top of the projector? I'm sorry but that just doesn't seem possible."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:08 pm

"Why not?"

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:27 pm

"He wanted to be killed in Chris's place when he knew he was guilty, how thick-headed are you? Are you going to say that Lys did it next!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:46 pm

"Well if you know everything, let's hear your theory," Felix huffed.

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:18 pm

Leit's expression reverted back to that doe-y look. "I... do not... have one."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Julie tapped her foot impatiently and rolled her eyes at Felix, "Regardless, it doesnt' make sense for Alann to do it this way." Julie held her hands out in front of her chest, pantomiming the gun, "Shooting a gun from this angle at yourself is impractical. And after you shoot yourself near the heart, it would be pretty hard to climb up onto a stool and set the gun on the projector." She leaned against the railing, "Furthermore, there is no blood around the stool, only around where he's sitting. Use common sense."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:14 am

"Does anyone else have an idea who could have done it?"

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:32 am

"Maybe we should discuss the evidence rather than just point fingers now. It's not working in our favor at the moment."

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:06 am

Liam, who had been silently standing with his arms crossed, lowered them, brow furrowed. "Firstly, I would like to point out that Alann had no blood on his hands, something I would find very difficult to imagine would be the case if he put the chisel in there himself. Second, Lys and Alann's hands both had gunpowder- or something that resembled it- on them... Whatever happened, they were both in very close proximity to that gun when it went off." He closed his eyes and resumed his pondering.

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:17 am

"A logical jump would be to assume that either Lys or Alann shot the gun," Felix said as he placed his hands on either side of the podium and bowed his head for a moment. He hadn't wanted to think about the possibility that Lys had killed someone, not after what she'd gone through with Nadine.

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:21 am

Liam nodded. "And I believe Lys would be the more likely one to have done it." He sighed deeply. "It could have been the other way around. Lys killed Alann and then herself... Then blamed framed him... Possibly to end any other murders before they could happen." He shook his head. "But we haven't covered all the evidence yet, so it's too early to say. Julie, do you have anything to add?"

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:38 am

Julie crossed her arms, "There's...some merit to that. Devin said that there were three bullets, meaning the gun was only fired once. So at the very least, the evidence supports it."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:44 am

"So if we work on the idea that Lys killed Alann, who killed Lys?" Felix asked. "Did she bump in to someone in the workout room who killed her or is it as Liam said and she killed herself?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    

Back to top Go down

Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next