The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:08 am

Monokuma clapped its paws, "Thank you for voting. Your input means so much to us!" The screen from last trial lowered down to show all of the votes again, "That's 8 votes for Lys Quinn! Let's see if you're right."

The screen lit up to show Alann pacing around the computer room, mumbling to himself. The gun was clenched tightly in his right hand, his hand pale from the grip he had on it. Lys poked her head around the door frame, clearly surprised to see someone in the room. "Alann?"

Alann turned around, his hair more of a mess than usual. His glasses were perched on the desk near the projector screen, "L...Lys?" He reached with his left hand and grabbed his glasses, perching them on his nose. After he got a good look at her a wild smile crossed his face. "Come on in!" He invited offering the same hand to her

Lys walked into the room slowly, "What are you doing here?" she asked. "I thought everyone was asleep."

"Sleep? Who can sleep here?" He gave another wide smile. "Everyone here is hiding something; eeeeeveryone will do anything it takes to escape this mad house!" He swung his arms wide, exposing the gun to Lys, "E...Everyone except for you and I! We are as honest as can be!"

Lys' eyes widened. "A...Are you ok?" she asked, her eyes following the gun in Alann's hand.

He followed her eyes, and chuckled a bit. "Afraid not. You see I've had a bit of...of bad luck." He murmured a bit as he held the weapon in both hands, "I was about to...Nevermind. Put it from your mind. You...you didn't happen to read the note I threw away...did you?"

Lys shook her head. "No, I've been... preoccupied."

"Ah." He stated briefly, letting the gun rest at his side. "The...the notes were supposed to encourage us to escape...but...mine backfired." He smiled up at Lys, a sad smile this time, "Mine stated that I have a disease. A terminal one. They told me I had three years...I...I guess it's one now." He shuddered as he sighed. "It...said that I should kill someone so that I could live life to the fullest. But...I...I don't want to suffer in fear here. And I'm not going to kill anyone to get out." His face brightened up afterwards.

"So... Wh... what are you going to do?"

He reached over and grabbed her wrist. "I just had a great idea!" He grabbed her wrist again and then positioned the gun in her hand. "The only person I trust here right now is you. You've been more honest with your feelings than anyone here." He grinned, "There are two traitors here, Lys. And at the very least I know that you're not one of them." He placed the barrel of the gun up against his forehead, "Let's show them that we will prevail!"

"Alann... You can't be serious..." she said in a small voice. "Please... don't... don't make me do this."

His smile grew wider, "You...you can continue the legacy, the...the legacy of the children of hope. You alone can bring hope to the world as the sole survivor! And be happy knowing that you killed in hope rather than in despair!" Saliva was running down the side of his mouth and his entire body was shaking. "No one will suspect someone as nice as you either! There's no evidence here!" He moved the barrel down to his chest, "Is this easier? More...more humane, yes?"

Lys "Alann, We can't... If they find out then..." she trailed off.

He moved his hand to hers over the trigger, "It's okay. You can tell the world about Nadine and how unjust everything was. You can spread the hope to the entire world." He hand began to close around hers. He pushed the trigger down with her finger, causing the gun to go off. His eyes went wide, the smile still glued to his face. He pulled back the barrel of the gun and brought his left hand over the wound, bringing it back up and looking at the blood. His eyes began dilating and he coughed up blood. "Th...thank..." He reached up with his right hand and grabbed the barrel of the gun and taking in from her before putting it in his left hand, staining the grip with blood. He gave her one last toothy grin before his head lolled.

James Mitton    Samantha Eldridge
Lys Quinn         Heather Downs
Chris Bane        Leit Hahn
Nadine Lyons    Alann Clement
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:33 am

(Part 2)

Lys fell to her knees, her hand cupped over her mouth. "I...K...killed him..." Her voice was barely audible in the video, "I'm...I'm no better than Chris..." She stood up, "They'll hate me...all of them..." She backed up to the computer table before turning and running out of the door.

A few minutes later, Lys returned to the room, a cloth bag and chisel in hand. She walked over to Alann's body and knelt down beside it. "....You did this." She brought the chisel up to the wound, tears flowing down her face, "You did this." She began applying pressure to the wound, "You did this!" She pushed against the handle hard, the chisel being drove into his chest. Blood ran down her knuckles as she let go. She was shaking more violently than before, hysterical cries finally being released.

She picked up the gun next and wiped the blood from its grip using the bag. Next, she pulled the stool out from behind the desk and positioned it under the projector, climbing up on top of it. She sat the gun on the projector before stumbling and falling back. She fell towards the computer desk, the back of her head and her wrist slamming into it, and the computer falling next to her, the shards of glass embedding themselves into her legs. She pulled out each piece of glass quickly, yelping with pain each time, before putting them beside her on the floor.

She stood up and wrapped the bag from before around her foot, trying to limit the amount of blood around. She grabbed the computer and walked out of the room, coming back later with another one and putting it in its spot, writing a big "12" on the top with a sharpie. She walked over to Alann and took his glasses and left the room before returning one last time with a broom and dustpan to clean the glass on the floor.

The screen went black for a few moments before opening up on a different scene.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:49 am

(Part 3)

The auditorium was darker than usual. The camera could barely make out Lys on the catwalk, looking just above the stage. She was crying quietly as she stepped up onto the railing. She tied the yoga rope securely, testing the strength by pulling on it. She walked off screen, towards the second floor door. The spotlight bar began rising before she walked back out. She climbed onto the top rung of the railing and looked at the stage once again. "....I'm sorry, Nadine. I...I let you down...again..." She began crying again as she tied the noose in the rope and positioned it around her neck. She put the bag around her head. And stepped forward.

She struggled for a second, her body writhing as she clawed at the rope. And then she went limp. Right before the video ended, the spotlights from above clicked on, signaling the moment when Felix and Julie discovered the body.

"DING DING DING!" The bear cheered, "You guys found the culprit! Way to goooooooooo~"

"Wh...what the hell...?" Julie brought her hands to her forehead, "I...I could've saved her...She wasn't..." She brought her hands down on the railing, "Fuck!"

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Leit had a kind of empty sadness in his eyes. He didn't think he would cry anymore. He felt sick to his stomach again, and took a half a step back, glancing around, as if to ask if they were excused from this gruesome room.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:37 pm

Liam lowered his head and ran a hand through his hair. He opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again before he did.

Devin said nothing, just closing his eyes somberly as the video ended. He put his hat back on.

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:07 pm

"What the hell was that?" Alicia muttered. It was somehow worse than the first murders, darker in many ways. Watching them both die hopelessly...Alicia shuttered.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:35 pm

Felix watched the video play with blank eyes, he tried not to absorb the details but he couldn't help it. He ran a hand through his hair and looked away, pulling his hands into his sleeves. They had been so close, she was still alive when they'd got there. They could have saved her. He looked up at Julie, wondering if she was feeling the same sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach that said they were really the ones responsible for Lys' death.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Alex stood there emotionless as usual, thinking to himself what he would've done if he were there.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:33 am

"So quiet in here." The bear piped in happily, "The despair is so thick its almost tangible! Ahhh~" It sighed happily.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:49 am

"Fuck you," Felix said as he got out of his space and walked towards the elevator. He threw a punch at the door and turned back to the bear. "Open the door."

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:19 am

"Nope! We're not quite done here yet. We still have the matter of the execution, duh!"

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:24 am

"But, there's no one to execute." Alicia said nervously, had they gotten it wrong? Was Alann his own killer? It didn't seem fair to kill them all on a technicality but since when did the bear play fair?

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:45 am

"Maybe not for a murder." The bear began chuckling, "But when you first arrived here, I gave veeeeeery specific instructions for living here, no? One of you very clearly broke those rules." he looked towards Leit, "Do you want to tell them, bookworm, or should I?"

Julie looked at the classmate next to her, "He's kidding...right...?"

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:20 pm

"What are you talking about?" Felix asked.

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Leit went a ghostly pale, the color draining from his face. He stared at Monokuma in shock. "You are going to kill me for... for...?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:58 pm

"What the hell are you talking about?" Felix asked, looking from the bear to Leit.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:46 pm

"He's talking about how he broke the rules!" the bear explained, "How sad. Throwing your life away for a nap in the library. Now everyone gets to watch their favorite thesaurus die in front of them for such a trivial thing."

"He had to be faking it. Just....laying his head down for a bit." Julie was quick to respond, "Tell him, Leit."

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:58 pm

"I... I can not lie. I did..." His voice was hoarse. His eyes lit up for a moment as he furiously tapped at his ID again, as he brought up Rule 3. "It says 'deliberately'. I-I did not intend on falling alseep. That means-- that means... you can not k-kill me, right? Right?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:58 pm

"You expect to get away on a stupid technicality?" the bear laughed, By 'deliberately' it means more like, someone can't tie you up in a different room and force you to sleep there. You sat in the library reading a book of your own accord. You could've brought it to your room." Monokuma's red eye shone. "Rule breakers! There worse then murderers if you ask me."

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:13 pm

In a reflex of terror, Leit grabbed Julie by the arm and tried to hold himself close to her, tears spilling down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:33 pm

Liam grit his teeth and tried to find a way to talk Leit out of this situation.

Devin's jaw clenched, as did his fists, his anger intense enough to show clearly on his face. "Bullshit," he growled.

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:45 am

Julie held her arm out awkwardly, You can't go back against your rule. Too fucking bad if it doesn't tie into your plan." she looked down at Leit, "Dont just stand ther sniveling! Fight for it! You have to fight to survive!"

Monokuma stayed quiet for a second before, "You really don't want to force my hand on this.

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:27 am

Leit squeezed his eyes shut and grit his teeth before letting go of Julie, switching his vice grip to the railing instead. "Just do not hurt Julie! You are going to do what you want with me anyway!"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:38 am

Monokuma tilted its head, "Oh, no, I didn't mean to hurt her. But there's really no point in arguing." His eye shone, "Nice gesture though. Will add something when I go back and watch the recordings."

Julie glared at the bear, "That argument is not enough. Killing someone for passing out is stupid. You can't control someone's brain to not pass out. It wasn't Leit's choice!"

"I've already warned you on-"

"I won't back down." She turned to the rest of the kids, "You guys...you have my back right? No matter how stupid it sounds?"

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:41 am

Felix walked around to Leit and Julie and stood in front of them, blocking Monokuma's view of Leit. "Right," he said. "It doesn't matter who sleeps where, it's not like anyone cares about your dumb rules anyway. You're the reason four of my classmates are dead, I won't let you take another one."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    

Back to top Go down

Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next