The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Thu May 14, 2015 7:11 am

The elevator stopped after what felt like a lifetime. The doors opened, revealing the courtroom for the trial. The walls were black, with white stars painted all across the room, with different colored planets and asteroids scrolling across the wall. The floor moved this time as well, a large red sun moving and swirling beneath them. The railings and throne were all in the same place as before, with Alex's portrait in his spot. To the right of the throne, was a portrait of a woman with curly hair and a tight lipped smile, and on the other side was a commonplace wooden stool.  James clenched his jaw as he saw the picture. "For this trial, you can sit next to me!" Monokuma fell from the ceiling, and into his spot in the chair, "Come have a seat!"

James grunted and moved to stool, opting to stand in front of it instead.

Julie took her spot and looked around the room as Monokuma began speaking, "Ahem. I officially call this court into order! " it cheered, "This trial is for Alex Grant and Molly Kipton! We will have a brief discussion, and afterwards we will vote for who we believe killed them! If you get it right, the murderer will be punished with an execution, but if you get it wrong..." The bear paused dramatically, "Then all of you, including James, will be punished in the killer's stead! Now begin your discussion!"

"We were all together up until the point where we started searching for Alex. Unless someone disagrees, I don't think going back over any of that will help. What does matter, is what we did when we split up. We should go through individually and recount what we did up until we all gathered in front of the principal's office." Julie crossed her arms, "I, for one, ran downstairs to go through the computer lab, and then to the tech booth, where I got a good view over the auditorium. Afterwards, I went down the trapdoor to the basement, and looked around there. I took the stagelift back to the auditorium, and that's about the time that the power went out." She put her hand on her chin, "The only thing noteworthy, was the trapdoor slamming shut while I was down there. Nothing else really happened."

James Mitton    Samantha Eldridge
Lys Quinn         Heather Downs
Chris Bane        Leit Hahn
Nadine Lyons    Alann Clement
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Thu May 14, 2015 9:27 am

"Ah, that was me," Felix said. "I got frustrated wih not finding anything on the cameras on the surveillance room or on the first floor so when I got to the library and the trap door was open, I kicked it shut. I didn't think there was anyone down there. Sorry."

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Fri May 15, 2015 9:55 pm

"I was at the computer with Alicia the whole time," Liam said.

"I went downstairs too," Devin recounted. "I checked his room first, then the kitchen, and lastly the rec room before the power went out."

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Sat May 16, 2015 12:28 am

"What else did you find on the computer? "

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Mon May 18, 2015 6:13 am

"We looked at the rest of our bios and then Liam somehow knew the password into something else." Alicia hadn't really been sure what all had happened during that period or even how Liam had known how to get into anything with a password.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Mon May 18, 2015 8:35 am

"I heard..." Liam glanced pointedly at James. "His voice, telling me the password, and that we didn't have much time." It sounded just as crazy coming out of his mouth as it did in his head, but hopefully James might be able to vouch. And preferably clarify.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Mon May 18, 2015 8:47 am

"You heard...his voice?" Julie looked at James, "But Alicia didn't. Which..."

James opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He shook his head, "My voice. Hm." His pushed his glasses further up his nose, "Maybe your memory suppressant is running out, Monokuma."

The bear glared silently at the boy. Maybe I'll give em another shot tonight. It'll fix em up."

Julie crossed her arms, "You two bantering isn't going to solve anything."

James nodded, "Actually, I have a question. Are you sure you're not forgetting anything, Liam?"

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 1:56 am

"I'm getting to that," he said, folding his arms. "Alex's file was the first one I read, and when I opened it, the timer we saw that was counting down went haywire, then dropped to five remaining minutes. The format was different from before, though, so I thought it was five hours, hence why I didn't raise the alarm at that point. When we only had one minute left, that's when I heard James." He left out the details of opening the door, in case the bear wasn't supposed to know about that.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 5:38 am

"Hmm. That's what I thought." James cupped his chin and nodded. After a brief silence he coughed and looked at Julie, "[color:6a50=#99999o]Continue."

Julie frowned at him and sighed, "How long did the voice last? Did the timer run out? "

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 7:35 am

"Only long enough to give the instructions, and yes, just before the power cut out."

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 8:20 am

Julie waited a moment for James to cut in. When he didnt, she sighed and continued, "Felix and I discovered a fire in the principal's office, and went to retrieve Liam and Alicia when James first arrived. Devin showed up shortly after. James stated that the fire extinguishers were kept in the art classroom, after putting out the fire. It was then that we discovered the bodies of Alex and Molly, both burnt from the fire."

"You assume." James commented condescendingly. 

"I know what fire does, thanks." Julie snapped back, "Anyway. The bodies were found pierced with a steel beam. The larger figure had the beam pierced through the center of his abdomen, with the smaller figure in the chair having it pierced through her torso as well. We believe that this is what killed them.

James clicked his tongue at Julie. "I know you only got a second to look, but at least look more thoroughly. Alex was pierced through his abdomen, as you say. The beam missed hid spine, and only ruptured part of his liver. The beam pierced Molly through the heart, killing her instantly.

"That still makes it the murder weapon." Julie replied coldly. 

"I think not. It makes it the murder weapon for one of them."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 9:33 am

"What do you mean?" Felix asked.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 10:22 am

Julie crossed her arms, "He means that there were two different methods of killing. But does that really matter?"

"It would if you thought for two seconds. Let me ask you this. What do you think made the beam pierce them?"

Julie thought to herself silently, "I'm...not sure...There are so many factors that are unaccounted for."

"And the fire? What started that?"

"The murderer I'd assume. What are you getting at?"

"You're right. One of the murderers."

Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 10:49 pm

((OOC: I'm confused))
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 10:59 pm

"You can't be serious!" Julie snapped at him, "Accomplices don't get anything out of it! "

I'm not talking about an accomplice." James fixed his glasses, "What do you think caused the fire? "

"Probably the-" she stopped and her face dropped. She stared at James for awhile, "No...they...they...you have to be wrong! "

"You figured it out then? Why don't you share? "

Julie leaned forward and gripped the railing, "... " she spent her time looking at the floor silently. "........................ " she took a deep breath, "I don't know who you are James. But don't let me down." Julie stood up straight and looked at the rest of the kids one by one. Good luck." she crossed her arms. 

James looked at Julie curiously, before smiling.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 11:07 pm

"They both died in the same minute. It's pretty much impossible for a fire to kill someone in less than a minute and if Alex was pierced with the beam first it's possible for him to have bled out in the minute he and Molly died."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 11:12 pm

"You didn't listen. Or you aren't smart enough to figure it out." James shook his head, He's pierced through the entire torso. Blood has no where to go. And there were no vital organs hit. He probably blacked out, but that would be the extent."

Julie kept her arms crossed. "It's not a crime that was meant to be solved."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 11:15 pm

"Did he do it himself?" Felix asked, frowning. "If he did, to what end?"

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 11:21 pm

"Stab himself through the back? Don't be absurd." He scoffed at Felix, "Art school did a lot for you huh? Even the teachers are like this."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 11:24 pm

"You were a lot nicer as just a voice in my head," Felix muttered.

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 11:25 pm

"Thanks, James, we really needed someone to fill the hole that Angel left," Liam said sarcastically. "Now what aren't the two of you saying?"

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 11:28 pm

"Your brain can think pretty thoughts all it wants.

Julie looked at Liam, "Figure it out yourself."

Last edited by Kikren on Tue May 19, 2015 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 11:31 pm

Liam stared levelly at Julie. "Why?"

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Julie returned the stare, "I'm tired of babysitting all of you. And...I'm tired of this place. I don't want to see anyone else die. I won't. I refuse."

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Tue May 19, 2015 11:43 pm

"So you'd rather see us all die instead."

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   

Back to top Go down

Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton
View previous topic View next topic Back to top