The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:20 am

(OOC: Because I'm stupid. I thought we already established this)

James Mitton    Samantha Eldridge
Lys Quinn         Heather Downs
Chris Bane        Leit Hahn
Nadine Lyons    Alann Clement
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:14 pm

"As much as I dislike thinking about it, it seems more likely that Lys is the killer and was acting independently. If she did write the note of her own will then she was planning on killing herself anyway which makes a lot of sense considering how she's been since Nadine died,"Felix said. He paused for a moment and put a finger to his chin, thinking hard. "The only other option I can see is if she saw someone kill Alann and decided to cover for them. There's only one person I can think of that she would do that for though." He glanced pointedly over at Leit.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:47 am

((Whatever, I'll just go back to blue.))

Leit looked over at Felix, tears pooling in his eyes as though he were shocked. He shook his head quietly, a dismayed expression on his face. He took up the Electro ID, but paused, unable to think of what to say. "...I did not. Why would I kill Alann? He was so kind. And Lys." He paused again, fear dripping onto his features, "I have no alibi." He looked up at Devin, and forced himself to speak. "Devin, you... you believe me?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:28 am

Devin nodded. "If nothing else, I don't think you're physically capable of doing it." He smiled apologetically. "No offense."

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:36 am

"He wouldn't have to be physically strong, not if Lys killed herself after seeing him kill Alann. She could have tried to make it seem like she had done it and muddied the evidence further by faking some of it. Lys' entire death could have been set up by herself to protect him."

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:39 am

Devin shook his head. "It's a theory, but I don't believe Leit is capable of it."

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:50 am

"I don't want to believe any of us is capable of it but obviously someone is. Someone killed Alann and Lys."

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:00 am

Leit wiped his eyes, and shook his head as if to say "it was not me."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:12 am

Devin frowned and sighed. "Someone did, yes. But I'd sooner eat my hat than believe Leit is the culprit."

"Discussing this won't get us anywhere," Liam interjected, looking genuinely frustrated. "There's something we're not seeing here. What is it?"

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:31 am

Julie kept her eyes on the ground, "He did know about the gun. As did you." She looked at Devin before shrugging, "But I still think its a bit on the weak side for evidence." she brought out the map again, "Look at the monitor where the computer was placed. Now look at the stool. Notice anything?"

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:58 pm

"Whoever climbed on the stool fell into the computer. It would account for the scratches Lys had as well as most of her other wounds."

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:34 pm

"Or... maybe they were at the computer. Alann was behind them, they spun around, shot him at point-blank range, and then drug his body to the other end of the room. Then fell trying to put the gun on the projector?... But then, if it was Lys, why would she have the splinters from the stake in her arm? That's an unexplained struggle--" He stopped, suddenly indenting a new paragraph.
"Lys killed Alann, then someone walked in on her, and killed her."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:38 pm

"Why would they kill her?" Felix asked. "If they saw she'd killed someone all they had to do was prove it after we found the body and she'd have died after the trial anyway. There's no reason to risk their own life like that."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:44 pm

"Youre saying this for a situation where someone would benefit from getting away with murder. Killing two people is an easy way to get caught, but killing one person and planting enough fake evidence to lead everyone to vote for the first killer is a hell of a lot easier."

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Liam nodded. "I concur. Now, who wanted to get out badly enough to do this?"

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:10 pm

Julie sighed, "Who doesn't?"

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:29 pm

"Everyone wants out, that's not a clue or a motive!" Alicia pounded her fist down. "What I see are two motives for suicide if we're supposed to believe that the letter was left by Alann. He was sick, he was going to die anyway. Lys tragically lost a friend she just made after finding herself in a seemingly hopeless situation. We're looking for a killer because it's obvious evidence was tampered with by someone after they both died. Evidence like the chisel in Alann's wound and the handwriting on the letter that certainly isn't his, the broken glass spread out in various places, the gun hidden in an easy to find spot, these are all supposed to look obvious, we were supposed to find these. Don't you get it? We're looking at the wrong things!"

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:58 pm

Leit looked at Alicia expectantly, anticipating her to elaborate. What were they supposed to look for then?
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:40 pm

Julie nodded, "There is one piece of evidence that we've glossed over. But it's because of the note that it is important."

Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:56 am

"Really? and what would that be?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:13 am

"Alann's incentive, right? Lys, or whoever wrote the note, must have known what it was in order to put it in the note. And Alann's incentive was in Lys' room."

Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:35 pm

"You mean this?" Heather pulled out the letter with Allans incentive. "I found it in the wastebasket in Lys's room."

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
http://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:21 pm

Julie crossed her arms, "That's the one." She closed her eyes before continuing, "The only way for the culprit to know Alann's secret was to have seen his note or hear it from him. If he disposed of the note in Lys' room last night, only Lys, Alann and I had access to it. That narrows down the list of suspects down to two. Meaning, that either I am the culprit or Lys is." she straightened up and brought her palm to her forehead, "I'm sure most of you want it to be me. But there's no other evidence suggesting it. Besides," She brought her hand down and rested it on her hip, "Someone here has proof that I didn't write the note."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:26 am

"You could just be saying that so we vote for Lys. After all if we die now there's no way to prove you were lying or not."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:38 am

Julie sneered at Felix before clicking her tongue, "Hey, Devin? You happen to have the letter you found under your door the other night?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    

Back to top Go down

Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next