The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement

Go down 
+3
J
Aero
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:44 am

"Agreed."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:58 am

Alicia stood next to Julie. "We're all damned here anyway, would it be so bad to just get it over with? We're not sitting by to watch you kill an innocent.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:12 am

"I agree as well"
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Devin stepped forward as well, silently stating his stance on the matter.

Liam sighed and loosened his tie. "A leader who sacrifices those who rely on him to preserve himself is no leader at all," he said quietly. "I'm with them."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:54 pm

"Well, that's all of us. If you want to kill Leit you'll have to kill the rest of us too. That wouldn't be much fun for your death game now would it?" Felix said as glared at the Monokuma.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:42 am

Monokuma recoiled, "Wh-what's this...?! All of you rebelling against your poor principal?! No respect! I get no respect from you brats!

Julie pointed at the bear, "Saying stupid shit isn't going to help you now." She looked around at the others before going on, "By your reaction, id say you don't want to kill more than you have to. Too many people dying by stupid circumstances would make the game less fun for you. So the rest of us will deliberately break the rules if you execute him. We'll tear this school apart." she smirked at the bear, "Is it really worth it, Monokuma?"

The bear stood silent for a moment before hitting a switch on the throne. A large chain with a shackle at the end shot out from the wall behind the kids, grabbing Leit around his midsection and pulling him back against the wall. "I reaaaaally didn't wanna do this, but you brats have pushed your luck." he raised his paw and cheered, "Introducing a new rule! 'Rules are meant to be .decided by your Principal. Any disputes or disagreements with your principal will result in punishment.

Julie took a step back, "You...You can't do that! It's..." she turned towards Leit. "You...why..."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:00 am

Leit yelped harshly at the force of the chain, and when he hit against the wall, he vomited. His glassy doe eyes glanced up at the other kids for a minute before he looked back down. He pressed his hands hard against the wall, tensed up and waiting in terror for something to happen. The scariest thing was wondering if his death was going to be anything close to instant or not, not that he had a considerable amount of time to mull it over.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:01 am

Devin took a step forward, looking into Leit's eyes, then at Monokuma, defiance written on his face.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:22 am

"What sort of game master are you? Introducing new rules just because things aren't going the way you planned?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:01 am

"That sounds dangerously close to someone questioning a rule about not questioning my rules." It pointed towards Leit, Care to join?'

Julie back towards Felix, "I...wouldn't press him further." She warned, a look of defeat on her face, "He can execute anyone for no reason at all now. His rules have been what held him back...but this one permits him to do anything he wants with us." She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, "I...I'm sorry Leit...If I argue with him, we'll both die for nothing. If all of us argue with him, he can kill who he chooses and let a few live. But if I say nothing..." She brought her palms up to her temples, "What am I supposed to do?! There's no winning!"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:47 pm

Leit didn't look up, but managed to say one thing. "Those who silence others because they do not like what they say... are worse than liars. If you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:57 pm

"God dammit, this is bullshit." Felix clenched his fists, fighting the urge to punch something.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:19 pm

"I didn't silence them. They can say whatever they'd like." the bear stated, "They just have to deal with the consequences."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:49 pm

"Close enough."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:31 am

"It's not different," Liam said quietly. "Laws were invented to protect those who followed them. You are the epitome of what I despise."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Speech Therapy   Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:47 pm

"...I think we've stalled long enough! Let's get this show on the road!"

[Speech Therapy]

The bear hit the button next to his throne again, causing the wall the chain came from to open, dragging Leit through. The group ran after him to find themselves in a similar barred room as the last execution. The room was much more simple than the last. Metal flooring and gray walls with two spotlights from the ceiling. One shone on Leit, still held in place by the chain against vertical slab of metal, the other: a large television. Monokuma descended from the ceiling, sitting on a stool with the librarian glasses on a pointer. The bear cleared its throat, "Now then. Pronounce every word clearly and loudly so that the class can hear."

Leit stared at the bear for a minute, confused at the instructions. The bear waved the pointer in the air before the television turned on, revealing a plain white screen. A large shackle came out from behind Leit's neck, encasing his throat in the metal. He gave a sharp yelp as metal pins stabbed into the sides of his neck. "Here's your first word!" The screen displayed a word in bolded, black lettering.

"...E...Ersticken..." Leit's voice came out weak and unsure, eyeing the bear with fear. He tensed up, feeling a sharp pain run through his body, centered at his throat. He pried at the device around his neck.

"Louder! Louder!"

"Ersticken." he repeated more firmly, his body shaking from the shock he had recieved.

Another word popped up, "наколо́ться" He read, his voice cracking.

Again, another one, "...Fusi...lles" He was struggling to say the words with how the pins moved with his throat. More electricity shot though his neck, much stronger and longer lasting than the last one. He body writhed for a second before stopping, "Fusilles!" He recited loudly, gasping for air.

More words popped up, each one more painful to say than the last. He kept his voice up for as long as he could, but he knew he would falter. With each word, more gaps in the sounds would show, each shock lasted longer, his writhing grew more pained. Monokuma began laughing with the shocks, noticing that the boy was almost at his limit. A word showed on the screen for awhile before, "Hey! Read this! This is no time for a Super Duper Linguist to be wasting time!"

Tears were streaming down Leit's face, "...Col...Col...gando" He was putting all of his efforts into each syllable.

Another word, "U...sing...i...izi" Another shock went through him. There was no screaming, no yelps or cries for help, only silent writhing and the laughter of the bear.

A last word showed up, Leit looked at it with defeat, "Zet...Ze..." his voice went away for a second. Another shock. "Zet...Zetsu" again it went away, a longer shock. "......." He mouthed the words but nothing came out, more tears began running down his face as he desperately tried again, "..........." He closed his eyes. He couldn't try anymore. There was no reason to. A last shock went through his body forcing his eyes open. His mouth opened in a silent scream, his eyes focused on the ceiling. Tears stopped falling as his eyes rolled back into his head.

Suddenly the room darkened. The children stood, gripping the bars, some whimpering at the hopelessness of the situation. "Huh, huh?" The bear called out, his cheerful voice cutting though the silence, "Power outage? That's no good! I wasn't done yet!" It clapped its paws before the two spotlights clicked back on. Leit's body was limp, "Oh? Sleeping are we?" No response. "Oh well." He pushed a button on the side of the television, causing the shackles to release Leit's body. It landed with a resounding thud on the floor in the room, "Guess I was done with that anyway." The bars lowered from the kids' cage.

Julie stood in silence, looking over the scene with a sad frown on her face.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:53 pm

Felix looked down at the ground, his fists shaking with anger.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:28 pm

After the first shock, Devin's fist collided with the cage wall. "FUCK YOU!" He gripped it and pulled, pushed, punched, kicked, venting his anger and trying to get through at the same time. "I FUCKING SWEAR IF I GET MY HANDS AROUND THE NECK OF THE PERSON CONTROLLING YOU, I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET THAT!"

He wore himself out by the end of it. When the cage lowered, he was sitting on the ground, panting, his knuckles bleeding and his hands raw.

Liam's eyes narrowed. "A power outage..." he muttered. "So things do go against the bear's plans..."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:02 pm

"Devin stop, just...just stop." Alicia was staring at the ground trying to keep the tears from getting out. She was shaking out of anger, or fear, or both. "This one's on you bear, this one's all on you." She pointed at Monokuma accusingly, and the tears spilled down.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:00 pm

"Upupupu...He's the one who broke the rule, I merely enforced the rules."

"You killed someone over sleeping." Julie muttered, still looking at the body. She gasped and ran over to Leit's body, Everyone! Get over here!" she waved them over, H...He's breathing! Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Devin was the first there.

Liam strode closer, but kept his distance, not wanting to crowd Leit.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:57 am

Alicia hung back, she wasn't about to get her hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:08 am

Leit was breathing, deeply and slowly. The skin at his knees and left cheek was broken and bleeding from the fall on the hard floor. He stirred-- winced-- lightly, still unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:46 am

"Does anyone know first aid?" Felix asked, also hanging back a little.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:22 am

"It wouldn't matter since we have no supplies here. We need to move him to the infirmary." She turned and looked at the others behind her, "Alex, Felix, I need you to carry him to the elevator carefully and set him on the floor there. Devin, you support them and keep talking to him.  It'll help him subconsciously. Liam and Alicia, when we get upstairs, bring a stretcher from the Nurse's Office. Heather, keep checking his pulse right," She grabbed Heather's fingers and pressed them against Leit's throat, next to the wounds, "...here. If the pulse gets weaker, yell. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement    Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial Two: The Trial of Lys Quinn and Alann Clement
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next