The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:47 pm

Leit's voice cracked, "If you have nothing to hide you should not be so defensive. Y-you are making this unnecessarily difficult."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:51 pm

"We're not suspecting anybody we're just finding who the killer is not."Alex said to Julie.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:10 pm

"I'm not hiding anything. I'm exercising my rights. Now let go before you do something that you'll regret." Her face was expressionless. "You haven't proved anything. You haven't proved anyone innocent.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:29 pm

"N-no!" Leit refused to let go.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:16 pm

"Everyone else is clear, it seems to just be Felix that has scratches on him," Lys said.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:56 pm

Julie used her other hand to grab Leit's arm. "There's no way of you winning this, idiot. I suggest you let me go. I'm not going to submit to a search without evidence, and either way, you're wasting what precious minutes you have left to gather whatever pathetic case you have. You aren't going to hold me back, one way or the other."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:00 am

"I will not risk letting everyone die because I would not press you for just a moment of your time," Leit's shoulders quivered, "Please be rational."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:43 am

"I am being rational. She said loosening her grip a bit, "Trust me. I'm taking this case more seriously than any of you. I will get us through this trial. If we can't find a culprit, you can accuse me, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:47 am

Leit sighed and let go. "Hurry to your room. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:09 am

Devin put a hand on Leit's shoulder. "You have nothing to apologize for. She was being difficult."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:50 am

Julie gave a small smile. "Thanks, Leit. I won't let you down." She turned to Devin, As always, right?" she turned and walked to her room.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:57 am

Monokuma clapped its paws together, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's it folks! This investigation's over and done for! It's time for the class trial TO BEGIIIIIIIIN! Everyone folloooooow me!" It started walking towards the classroom area. Julie walked out of her room and chased after the group, not wanting to be left behind.

The students were all led to the large red door labeled "???" on the map. "Alright everyone! Make sure you're ready before stepping in here. Behind the door, is a large elevator that'll hold all of yous on it. Which will bring us down to the Courtroom. I know you're all excited about it, but just relax and have fun in there! It'll be a blast!" It began laughing.

Julie walked into the room without a second thought, while Alann hesitated. "Are...Are we sure we're all ready for this...? This could be the last time that any of us get to really talk to each other..."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:14 pm

"I don't think we have a choice," Liam said.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:24 pm

Leit wished he'd been able to get some proper clothes on before all of this, if anything, just to keep a little warm. He was too busy thinking about the trial to think of anything to say to everyone else. He absently stepped into the elevator, crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Lys and Felix stepped into the elevator together, Neither one really sure what to say to the others.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:45 am

Alicia glared at everyone as she stepped onto the elevator, Julie was right, everyone concerned about taking off shirts had held everyone back in the investigation.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Everyone gathered onto the elevator as it began it's decent. The ride down felt like an eternity. Every student was nervous. This could be their one shot at survival. Could their first class trial be their last?

The elevator stopped and opened to a large room with high ceilings. In the middle of the room, there was a large dodecagon with little spots for the students. Each had their name written on a spot. Where Nadine's name was, there was a large portrait of her with an X drawn in blood over her face.

The walls were painted a sky blue with clouds crudely drawn on them, the wood floor being a sandy color. The room felt like someone tried to force it to feel comfortable or light, adding to the weight of the situation. Across from the elevator, Monokuma sat in a large, elaborate throne practically shaking with anticipation. Everyone took their place in the stands.

https://day-four.forumotion.net/t1063-trial-one-the-murder-of-nadine-lyons#19675
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:46 am

(OOC: Back to here)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:57 am

"I will brew the coffee." Alicia ordered as she marched ahead into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:44 am

"At least she's still doing what she does best."

"Or maybe she's trying to be strong for all of us." Julie looked over at Alann and walked into the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:29 pm

Felix stopped by Lys' room and opened the door. As gently as he could, he placed Lys on the bed and covered her with the covers. Looking around he spotted the door key on the desk. Picking it up, he left, locking Lys in her room behind him.

Deciding now was as good a time as any he stopped by his room and pulled on a shirt before going back to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:55 pm

Leit rushed to the gentlemen's bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:23 pm

Liam sat down in the cafeteria with the rest, while Devin went straight to his room, much more drained than he had let on.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:15 pm

Alicia was thankful for the restaurant sized coffee pots and she was able to brew enough for everyone. She took a moment to just pause and think about her night and the grizzly scene that was Nadine and Chris's deaths. She went into her ID report card, the only things written there were the food information everyone had given her. She read the two paragraphs and smiled sadly before deleting the information.
While the coffee was brewing she made some toast, no one was going to be in the mood for anything heavy for breakfast but everyone should at least try eating. She set it all out on the table when she was done along with butter, peanut butter and nutella spreads. "No one has to eat, but I made something light for anyone who's hungry."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:20 pm

Felix sat down and pulled a pot of coffee towards him to pour a cup. he also grabbed a piece of toast and bit the corner, ideas running through his head. After several minutes of staring at his untouched coffee and holding the toast in his mouth, he jumped up and ran to the storeroom, muttering something about portraits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next