The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:59 pm

"Sure," Felix said. He was anxious to check out the workout room to see what machines they had there.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:47 pm

"That's a good point." Julie said before taking out her ID. As she typed in a few notes, she continued, "Anything like that would be kept around here as well. But surely the bear would just remove those articles rather than an entire two years worth of books." She looked up at everyone, "What reason do they have to hide this from us?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:27 am

Liam shook his head. "None that I could think of."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:06 am

Leit shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:46 pm

Julie finished her list and put it away before turning to Leit, "You were here before. Does anything look different to you from when you came in here last?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:15 pm

"Hey look, we have a work out room." Alicia pointed out before stepping inside. "This will be nice, It's always good to have a treadmill around."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:43 am

Leit took another glance around before he shook his head. "No. Not a thing."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:07 pm

Felix looked around inside, his eyes immediately falling on the set of weights. "Finally," he said. "I've been wanting to start working out again. I feel like I haven't worked out for a while now, I must have stopped for some reason before we were put to sleep."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:25 am

"Or we've been out longer than we thought." Alicia let that notion hang in the air for a moment. "In any case, cardio is pretty important to me and running on a treadmill helps me clear my mind."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:20 am

Felix nodded. "Did you maybe want to go for a quick run now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:23 pm

"Sounds like a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:31 pm

"Great!" Felix said, smiling. "I'm gonna go get changed, I'll meet you back here!" And before Alicia could say anything else, Felix dashed out the door and headed down the stairs to his room.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:40 am

Alicia sighed, she hoped nothing happened to Felix while he was gone. She headed towards her room to change into running clothes as well.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:22 am

Leit picked up a book on the top of his small stack that he'd left. He flipped through it, trying to remember the page he left off on. The spine read The Catcher in th before his fingers obstructed the rest of the view. "I wanted to read this again. To gain a new perspective on it. Nothing is ever read the same way twice if one is an introspective individual."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:22 pm

The workout room was a room split into two different sections. On one side of the room, the workout equipment and weights resided. Two Ellipticals, a weight bench and a few treadmills were stationed next to the left-most wall. Barbells were arranged on a rack, ranging from heaviest to lightest, with two punching bags hanging off to the sides of them. On the other half of the room, mats were arranged in front of mirrors for yoga and other exercises not requiring the equipment. A few fitness balls and resistance bands sat in the corner next the the mirrors.

(OOC: Oh god I'm fat. what is this stuff. how do i do the thing.)

Last edited by Kikren on Tue May 27, 2014 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:48 pm

Julie tapped her foot on the ground. She shook her head at Leit spoke up. "Well aren't you fuckin' special." she looked over at Liam, "You ready now? Looking at more than one room in a day would probably be a good option." She began tapping her foot again.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:36 pm

Felix got changed quite quickly and dashed back up the stairs to the second floor. He planned on first running a few miles on the treadmill before lifting weights.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Alicia got changed in her room and met Felix back in the workout room. She chose her a treadmill and started running. She wanted her earbuds but that felt like it might be taken as rude and Felix would have no one else to talk to if he wanted. She wanted her buddy system to work so she'd have to try and get along.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:26 pm

"If you're ready," Liam said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Leit meant no self-absorption in his statement, he was just speaking his mind. This was something he found a lot of people never realized, so they would read a book once and never pick it up again. He found joy in sharing it with people, because in turn, it was their happiness gained. Hearing Julie startled him for a moment before his cheeks flushed red. His jaw tightened, his grip on the book turned his knuckles white, and he glanced at Liam and Alex as tiny intermissions between his glare at Julie.
"Go ahead and get out," was all he could manage to say, poison dripping from the words.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:52 pm

"Gladly." Julie responded before walking towards the door. "Good luck, Alex."

Julie walked into the hallway and into the Workshop.

The workshop was a smaller room with a tiled floor. Across from the door there was a work bench with several tool lined up on it. Materials were spread out across the room in a haphazard manner, as if someone had left it in a hurry. Julie brought out her ID and began taking inventory. "Watch your step in here." She warned, hoping that Liam had followed, "I'm thinking that dying of tetanus is not exactly the way you want to go."

Last edited by Kikren on Wed May 21, 2014 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:24 am

"None to worry," Liam said. Taking out his ID, he began listing things in order from most dangerous to least.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:53 am

A few moments after Julie and Liam were out of the room, Leit slammed the book shut in his hands, and in his anger, tossed it a little too violently onto the table.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:14 am

Felix hopped on to a treadmill after warming up and began to jog at a steady pace. He wasn't one for talking while he exercised, but he felt it would be rude not to talk to Alicia. "What are you planning for lunch?" he asked as a way to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:03 am

"Not sure yet." She said as she continued jogging, "I'll probably know by the end of this run."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next