The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:21 pm

"Right... Uh... Well... Lead the way," Felix said as he followed Alicia from the auditorium to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:57 am

Julie walked into the first room she saw across from the stairs. She walked in to see rows upon rows of books on shelves built into the wall. The shelves stretched out along the sides of the room, and all along the back wall. All of the shelves were fully stocked- except for a small pile of books assembled onto a table nearby. Around the room, tables and desks were spread apart, most having a desk lamp ontop of them. There was a large counter in between the two entrance doors. On the desk were a few folders of records and forms, with a large desktop next to them.

Julie walked over the the table with the books and looked over them. One was partway open as if someone had been reading it before. "Someone's been here already." she said aloud, trusting that Liam had followed her.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:14 am

It was a while before Heather regained her senses. It didn't really matter either way. He was in jail, Great. He is still ou there, Thats ok. People know now. Weather they believe her or not. After brushing herself off, she got back to celaning. Since there was now twice the amount to clean.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Devin followed after Heather, remembering that he was assigned as her 'buddy'. "Need any help cleaning?"

"Leit, perhaps," Liam suggested when he got a closer look at the book.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:09 am

Julie hummed. "'Suppose he did ask about one earlier...Anyway, there's too many books to document in the Id. Maybe there's something back there?" she gestured at the counter.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:51 am

Being closer, Liam checked there.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:30 am

Leit put a hand in his pocket and felt the slip of paper and the little black pen he always kept. "Oh," He broke the silence in the room, "Shameful of me, I have already forgotten who my morning-partner is." He paused, remembering the giant room was now empty, "It appears they have forgotten me, as well."
He made his way up to the library.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:19 pm

Liam went behind the counter and dug around the area. First he started with the computer, attempting to turn it on, but to no avail. The computer seemed to have stopped working awhile back and had a thick layer of dust over the old screen. He hummed thoughtfully before turning to the files on the desk. The first file held a long list of novels kept within the library, listed in alphabetical order, each with tabs regarding the section where the book was kept, as well as the date the book was published. He flipped through a few pages, before reaching the next file, which contained the same books in a different order. This file seemed to sort them by the date they were published, ranging from the mid 1850s to 2012. Again he went through the pages to find a final file with the books filed by the different genres they'd be found under.

He grabbed all three of the folders and picked them up, a final page laying under them. "Certain documents, as of the Principal's command, have been relocated from the library. We hope this does not impact your stay at Hope Peak's Academy and pray that you will enjoy your stay regardless."

Julie pulled her ID out and began taking inventory of the desks, chairs, and lamps in the room. She turned to look at Leit as he walked through the door and gave a nod before asking, "Where's Alex? Ditch him already?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Alicia finished up the dishes with Felix's help. "I've decided not to believe it." She thought about her dreams "I was going to finish school as a classically trained chef, I'm hardly old enough to open my own successful business. That bear wants me to want out of here but even if that paper is true that restaurant is gone to me now. I'm not killing anyone. It's what they want."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:27 pm

Felix turned away under the pretense of putting some of the dishes away. "That may be true, he may be lying," he said. "But what if he's not. What if you and Alann had a really great idea to get the restaurant up and running again. What if I really am being studied for my art style?" He turned to look at Alicia, his hands gripping the counter behind him, his knuckles white from the grip he had. "What if... What if someone does take it seriously and we get it wrong? Everything we've all been working towards will be gone because we can't trust people who were supposed to be our friends."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:18 am

"Everything we want is already gone." Alicia pointed out, "We aren't killers and I wont be a killer just for a restaurant that may or may not exist. 'What if' doesn't exist, I'm looking for a door out of here but until I find it the world outside this building doesn't exist. My goal right now is keeping the people in here alive and well fed. I failed Nadine, and my vote was one that killed Chris, I wont fail again, not if I can help it."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:32 am

"Ah," Leit was visibly a little hurt from the question. "No. I was the last one left in the auditorium. Alone."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:59 am

"Ah. Well, I wouldn't take it personally. He's isolated himself pretty well." she tapped a bit on her ID. "Would you....have happened to come up here before?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:31 pm

Felix looked at Alicia and grinned slightly. "You're right, Alicia." he said. "Either we all get out, or none of us should."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:35 pm

He hesitated a moment, "Yes. I apologize. I left a mess."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:44 pm

"Oh sure, I actually need help mopping the second floor. 2 floors are going to take a lot of time to keep clean. I may have to work out a way to store some water so i can keep cleaning after hours. then after that the library needs a clean. Then the computer room, then the Auditorium..." It was at that point heather kept listing a nearly endless list of chores she had to do.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:05 am

Devin's eyebrow twitched as Heather's list hit the fifteenth thing. "Well I hope you don't need absolute quiet." He never needed to do housework in the past. His mother had always been a busybody that loved taking care of everything for everybody, and his choice of career did nothing to help that fact. He figured that it would be better to help out than just to watch her doing it though.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:14 am

This had been enough time for Alex to cool off and rejoin civilization, so he started walking to the library.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:40 am

Liam picked up the folders, figuring Julie might want to have a look, and brought them near. "It would make it easier if everybody were to put books back when they belonged every time." He set down the folders. "There is a lot of information here; a complete listing of the library's books by multiple categorizations."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:29 am

Julie took the file and thanked him before flipping through it. She frowned when she found the listing by dates. She shut the files and sighed, "Someone's hiding books from us." she stated flatly.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:06 pm

Liam leaned on the table. "What makes you say that?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:06 am

Julie looked up as Alex walked in then turned her attention back to Liam, "Well we've been in school for two years, yeah? We came here back in 2012. However," She opened the file sorted by date and went to the last page. "the latest books published in this library are from the year we started here. Doesn't that seem odd?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:27 am

Liam confirmed her observation with a glance. "At this point, it's hardly surprising. The bear, no doubt."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:57 pm

"If the things the notes claimed are true then wouldn't there be news stories about it?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:59 pm

"Want to go check out this second floor? I haven't seen it yet." Alicia wondered what kinds of thing Felix would want to do all day but she was happy to have him as her partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next