The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:38 am

"Ah," Leit jolted, but didn't resist, and walked along with Lys, his expression still crestfallen and worried.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:31 am

"Any ideas what you wanted to sing?" Nadine asked Devin as she made herself comfortable on the stage and began tuning the guitar they'd found.

Alicia just needed to be away from everyone, to fume for a while. She decided now was as good a time as any to shut herself in her room and sulk for a while about being locked in a building full of idiots.

Last edited by J on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:40 am

Devin pressed a couple of keys on the keyboard he had brought out. "Anything goes. Let's make it a positive one, though. We've had enough doom and gloom."

Liam returned to the auditorium when he saw that nobody was following. It looked like they were setting up a small concert. He stood at the back of the group of onlookers, smiling though his mind was elsewhere.

Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Alex noticed a twelve string and picked it up, waiting for a chance to play something.

Chris needed a chance to think and what better place to think then your dorm.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Julie finished up in the costume room, and headed over to the classroom across the hall. She ran into Chris heading to his room. "Oh hey. Good timing. Mind helping me out with something?"

Alann stopped by the storage room and picked up a few tools to help take apart the gun. Tinkering had always been his way to distract himself, and he hoped that this would calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:40 pm

"Sure. watcha need?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:52 am

"Need your help investigating over here." Julie walked over to the restrooms. "Check in here and make a note of everything in there. Even the most basic detail needs to be written down. Meet back out here when you're done. Got it ?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:11 am

"Well, okay then." He said as he walked in.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:19 am

Julie walked into the girls' bathroom. Along the left side of the wall, there was a long mirror with three sinks. Across from them there were four bathroom stalls. At the far end of the room, there was a closet that held plungers, a few toilet brushes, and other various clearing products to clean. Everything in the room was functional, and well kept. Julie took notes of what was in the closet, and made a mental note to check with Heather to see if she used anything. After taking everything down, she left.

The boys restroom was the same way, just mirrored.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:39 am

Nadine started strumming an upbeat song and smiled. "Let's see if you know this one."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:56 pm

Alex didn't recognize it at first but he started to strum to the same tune and was soon harmonized.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:00 pm

Smiling, Devin set the keyboard to 'violin' and started to sing and play John Denver's 'Calypso'.

"To sail on a dream on a crystal clear ocean
To ride on the crest of a wild raging storm
To work in the service of life and the living
In search of the answers to questions unknown
To be part of the movement and part of the growing
Part of beginning to understand."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:40 pm

once in his room, Chris decided it was nap time.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:11 am

After getting the info from Chris apparently, Julie heard the music coming from the theatre and decided to wait in the hallway for a bit and listen. She sat down on the ground and leaned her head up against the wall. She nodded her head to the beat for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:18 am

Felix looked around his room. He wanted to do something, he wanted to run or do anything that would release the pent up energy inside him, instead he made his way to the cafeteria to see if Alicia was working on dinner and if he could help her in anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:39 pm

"Aye, Calypso, the places you’ve been to
The things that you’ve shown us
The stories you tell
Aye, Calypso, I sing to your spirit
The men who have served you
So long and so well"

The final words of the song rang out, reverberating in the air of the auditorium after the players had finished.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:36 am

Julie opened her eyes and stood up, dusting off the backs of her legs. She entered the math classroom and began taking notes on what was there. She found a few paperclips in a drawer in the desk and kept them for good measure. She frowned at the marking on the board, unsure of what it was, or who put it there.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:03 am

"Wow you're really good." Nadine complimented Devin before turning to Alex. "Hey where'd you learn to play like that?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:02 am

Heather went back to her room for a while to calm herself down with the stress of telling the group her secret as well as having to stomach the though of one of them trying to kill. After calming down a but she decided to try and jot down a cleaning schedule into her notepad.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:59 pm

Devin smiled.

Liam did too. This seemed to do an admirable job at putting everyone more at ease after what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Lys grinned and applauded when they had finished their song.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:39 pm

"I'm mostly self taught, aside from some internet videos." Alex said, smiling at this compliment.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:50 am

Alicia was just entering the kitchen when she spotted Felix. "Lots of excitement for a first day." She said. "I sure hope every day isn't like this or you guys will know everything about me before long."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:31 pm

Felix chuckled before saying "Yeah, I can only hope that it calms down a little. Do you need a hand doing anything in here?" Felix asked
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Heather had finally calmed down after crying her eyes out and had written up a guideline of a schedule she could keep too. All that was left were the meal times where she could set the table and serve the food. After cleaning herself up she headed to the kitchen to talk to Alicia. Peeking through t cafeteria door. "Miss Alicia, Are you able to give me an estimate of when dinner will be ready so i can set the table? Also just tell me if you need help with anything."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next