The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Preschooler Florian
Aka
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair Empty
PostSubject: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:24 am

(No no. It's hanging from the spotlight bar. Next to the catwalk.)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:35 am

Julie began looking around the area, checking in between the grates on the catwalk and the railing, as well as the door handles behind her. Below her, Devin, Heather and Alex looked around and couldn't find anything of interest."Great. Nothing here besides the body and the weapon. Alright." she turned towards the others on the catwalk while speaking loud enough to where the ones downstairs could hear, "We need two people to watch over the body to make sure no one tampers with it. They also need to watch over it while the rest of us are investigating for the same reason. Any volunteers?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Alicia looked around at the rest of the group, waiting for someone to answer, "Hey where's Alann?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:34 pm

"I'll do it," Devin offers.

"I haven't seen him."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:35 am

One more. We can't chance having the perpetrator mess." she crossed her arms and tapped her foot. "Alann's probably busy hiding. Probably crying like a bitch cause he can't handle this reality." she scoffed
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:06 am

"That's not fair, Julie," Felix said. None of us want to be in this situation. I guess I'll watch the body too."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:09 am

"The difference is ones ability to face the problem head on instead of crying about it." She looked over at Felix, "After I'm done looking around, I'll let you go take a look. Your memory will prove useful, I'm sure." She moved towards the hallway. "First thing's first. I'm going to lower the body to the catwalk with the lever in the Tech booth. The rest of you be ready to ready to grab it." She looked up at the corpse before walking briskly out to the second floor hallway.

She was walking to the technical booth when she noticed the light in the Computer Lab was left on. She hummed to herself, but kept going, not wanting to waste time. She got the the booth and began flipping through her notes. She pushed the lever down and watched as a few of the others helped the body down. She took her hand off of the lever but her hand felt a bit strange. She looked down to see her palm had blood on it from the lever. She cursed to herself, shaking her head before walking back to the others. "Well...? Is it...Lys?" She frowned as she tried to get a good look at the corpse.

INVESTIGATION START
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Devin nodded, though he thought it was obvious. It wasn't Alann under that hood. His hands went to the cord around her neck and slowly untied it, then pulled the bag off, taking care not to disturb the body too much. Her face was untouched, but the back of her head left a bloody stain on the bag as it was freed.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Felix picked up the bag and examined it. "This is weird," he said as he turned the bag inside out for the others to see. "There's no mark on the inside of the bag where the wound is. The blood is only on the outside."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:01 am

Alex looks through her pockets and finds an electro ID. Upon powering it on he finds it is Nadine's ID. He looks through it and finds that it says: "I am a recovering alcoholic." He says quietly but audibly "Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:01 am

"Nadine's?" Devin asked, looking over his shoulder. "Where's hers, then?"

Liam noticed something sticking out of the pocket the ID had been in. He produced a Sharpie pen. Pulling off the top, he noted its damaged tip. "Well, this has been used," he concluded with a sigh, then placed it next to her.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:43 pm

Julie made her way around a few of the kids and began to examine Lys' neck and the wound on the back of her head. She frowned and shook her head, "These wounds...because of the material I can't tell what exactly happened..." She climbed up onto the railing and lost her footing for a second, but recovered quickly. She took a deep breath and began untying the cord from the Spotlight bar. As she did it, she noticed a patch of blood on the bar. She hummed and took down the rope, examining it. "Can't tell anything from this either....Except...There's a patch of blood on the bar up there. But there's nothing on the cord. How would the killed tie this up without any trace of blood on it?"" She looked up at the others.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:59 pm

"I don't know." Heather remarked as she reluctantly went over to check the body. "Wait did she step on some glass somewhere? her right foot and leg have cuts on it and her left foot is bandaged."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:31 pm

"She's been carrying Nadine's ID around this whole time?" Hopefully, if there was some kind of afterlife, those two had found each other there. She inspected the wound on Nadine's head. Someone had done this to her, and that made Alicia angry.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:34 pm

(OOC: Ferret, Nadine's Secret is written on a slip of paper not the ID. It's the slip Lys got for the first incentive.)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Felix looked around. He could see no further evidence around the room. All there was, was on Lys' body, and that too, was not much to go on. "Julie, did you find anything in the control room?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:31 pm

Devin thought about the blood on the spotlight bar. "Could it be the bar that the killer hit her head on by accident, and not an actual weapon?"

"Hold on," Liam said to Felix. He'd been looking at the scrape on her wrist and now noticed something else. Her painted nails had made it hard to see, but there were flecks of a black substance under them, though he couldn't tell what just from looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Julie moved over next to Heather and began checking the wounds, "Some of these wounds are still fresh. This definitely happened recently." she looked up at Felix and held up her palm, exposing the blood, "Blood on the lever that controls the bar. Whoever did this didn't clean up after themselves." She stood up and looked around. "If we're done with the body, we have a few points of interest to check. Namely, Her room, all the rooms on the second floor, the costume room and the Nurse's office." she folded her arms and waited for the others to respond.

Last edited by Kikren on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:01 pm

"Maybe add the workout room to that list," Liam suggested. "It's possible something in there could have caused her head wound."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:08 pm

"That goes along with the rooms upstairs, yeah?" she remarked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:34 pm

"Devin and I will stay here with the body then while you guys check those out," Felix said cutting off any reply from Liam.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:18 am

"Right," Liam said absently, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:01 am

"I'll go check out the workout room, who wants to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:51 pm

"I'll come with you. After that I'll head down to look at her room." She walked over to the door by the catwalk, "If you need me, you know where to find me." She walked out and towards the workout room. She opened the door and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:13 pm

"I suppose I'll check some of the other rooms upstairs," Liam said, running a hand through his hair. "Who else will go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next