The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Preschooler Florian
Aka
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:42 pm

When Alex looked around the workout room he saw glass pieces on the floor by a treadmill. He walked over to it to examine it closer. Upon further examination he notices they're thin and fine, looking around the mirrors are all together and really nothing in the room could have produced these shards. He then says "Maybe these could have made the scratches on her leg, but how did this glass get here?'
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:47 pm

Felix picked up the slip of paper Alex had looked at. "Do you think this is Nadine's secret too?" he asked Devin.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:46 pm

"Well it's not mine," Devin said with a shrug. "If it is someone's, I doubt they would tell us, so we don't have a way of knowing for sure."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 10:08 am

Julie walked over and looked at the glass, "It has no blood on it. If someone got rid of the fragments, it might be it. Then again it's too thin for how the wounds on her leg looked." she walked away and looked around a bit more. Hidden next to the yoga equipment was a dumbbell stained with blood on the weight, lying on the ground. The blood was splattered as if the dumbbell had been dropped on the ground after the hit. "Think I found the weapon for her head wound over here." She looked a bit closer, trying to spot anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:19 am

"It must be Chris'," Leit remarked, "His father was an alcoholic. It makes sense."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:06 am

"But why would she be carrying around Chris's secret?" Felix asked with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:16 am

"It was the original one she received when they were distributed."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:17 am

"I gathered that. What I'm asking is why she didn't just throw it away or leave it in her room if it didn't mean something to her."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:02 pm

"I'll go with you, Liam." Alicia looked over at Heather and Leit, "You two need to go look around too. We've got a lot of ground to cover. As for the secret, didn't you say something about it during the trial, Leit?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:04 pm

"I told you all mine, when we got ours," Liam recounted. "I never mentioned it during the trial, however." He looked at the paper containing the secret. "That could be Chris's, but his father's alcoholic status is too flimsy a lead. Having had an alcoholic and abusive father myself, and met many such individuals, I find that more often than not, such children are more likely to go in the opposite direction." He turned toward the door. "Well, that is my input. Shall we then, Alicia?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:41 am

Alicia nodded and followed Liam.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:19 am

Liam peeked into the workout room as they passed by. "The murder weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:59 am

"Julie found the dumbbell that hit her over the head." Alex replied.

Last edited by Fire Ferret on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:47 am

(OOC: The murder weapon was the rope Lys was hanging with. If you're talking about what hit her over the head Julie found it earlier, it was a dumbbell.)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Julie stood up, "Not a murder weapon, per say. Probably the object that caused the wound on her head." She folded her arms and looked away. "All four of us investigating in the same area is useless. Go look elsewhere. We're all big boys and girls." She sneered at him.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:37 pm

Liam nodded. "I know, I just wanted to be on the same page," he said a look of mild annoyance, but a neutral tone. With no further business, he continued along the hallway to the Workshop.

(Actually it isn't necessarily the rope, she could have been strangled with hands.)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:31 am

Liam and Alicia walked into the Workshop, Liam surprised at the cleanliness. Alicia walked around examining the room. She looked over at a few of the machines. She stopped over next to a press. "Hm? What's this?" She moved her finger across the press. She brought her finger back to see small traces of glass on her finger. She looked around for a garbage can of some sort, and found one close to the far corner next to the work brench. She looked in it and found a small pile of crushed glass. "Found something over here." she called back to Liam. 

(OOC:Liam got a helluva low roll so no message for Drae.)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:51 am

(Wow, what a turnaround.)

Liam came over to have a look. "Is there any blood on it? It could be why her foot was bandaged," he said after he caught sight of the pile.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:00 am

"Can't tell. The shards are too small. What other reason would you get rid of them though?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:04 am

"I wonder how long ago it happened," Liam wondered aloud as the issue occurred to him. "The injuries on her feet could have been there since yesterday, or even before that..."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:25 am

"Some of the wounds on her legs were still open. Wouldn't it make more sense that the wounds happened at the same time?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:52 am

"I meant the ones on her feet, which were bandaged," he clarified. "They could have happened at different times."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:26 am

That sounds too convenient. When would she have done it? It's not like we have windows to get the glass from. There are only so many things that can break."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:44 am

Liam shrugged. "I don't have any answer to that." He stood up. "Is there anything else of note here, or should we move on to the next room?"

After a while, Devin looked up at the bar that the body had been hanging from. "Any clue how that blood got there?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:46 am

Alicia walked around the room for awhile. It wasn't completely organized, so from what she could tell, nothing was missing. "Nothing from what I see. Let's move on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next