The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:29 pm

"All done, crybaby. Go wallow in your self-pity more." The bear said snidely.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Lys turned and left the room. she'd had enough of that damn bear, this place and everyone in it.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:28 pm

Leit looked after Lys before reading his paper. His face lit up, not in shock, but something more like interest. He folded it back up and let out a deep sigh, his brow wrinkling a little.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:55 pm

"My-my..." The color drained from Alicia's face as she stared at her paper. It was everything she'd ever dreamed of. As the realization dawned on her she fainted. The sound she made when she hit the floor echoed off the walls. Her paper fluttered to the floor for everyone to see:
After a year of school, you opened your
Very first restaurant. You ran the business smoothly,
Cooking and tending to your customers better than
Anyone imagined. A few months after opening, a
Careless chef of yours left a burner on and your
Restaurant went up in flames. However you didn't
Give up. You have been working with Alann to rebuild
it and give it life again. Aren't you ready to get out of
Here and get back to it?
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:24 pm

Heathér fell to her knees in disbelief. It seemed to good too be true. However could not trust if the bear was keeping his word. So she just sat there thinking, not knowing what to believe.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:33 pm

Alex read the paper, then crumpled it and shoved it in his pocket his expression blank as ever casually walked off to his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:17 am

Devin gave his a quick read. "And you could have had it all," he sang quietly, then jogged for the door. "Lys?"

Liam smiled humorlessly at his paper. It changed when he saw what was on Alicia's. He'd misunderstood the intentions of the papers, but it still changed nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:49 am

Lys was half way down the corridor when she heard Devin call her. She turned and looked at him blankly, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:44 am

Devin opened and closed his mouth, unsure of what to say for a moment. He cleared his throat. "I can only imagine how torn up you are..." Though his voice was hesitant, his expression remained very neutral. "But don't push everyone away because of this. We're still friends, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:46 am

Leit rushed up from his seat to Alicia. He rolled her onto her back and quickly picked up her head and felt for an injury, worry and a hint of panic on his face. He put her back down, she was fine. He sighed again. "Damn," He touched his fingers to his lips at saying the word, paused a moment, "Why did no one else see if she was okay?" He glanced at her paper for a moment before grabbing it and putting it in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:47 am

Liam inhaled sharply. "I didn't want to move her."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:00 am

"Sure." Lys replied shortly before continuing to her room.

Felix was Still staring at the paper in his hand. It was like the entire world had stopped for him. He didn't notice Lys and Devin leave, he didn't notice Alicia and Heather falling to the floor. There was nothing but the paper in his hand and the thumping of his heart in his throat. He swallowed thickly and looked up at the others. He glanced at Alicia and then to Leit, confusion marring his features. "What happened?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:05 am

"I...I'm sorry...I was focused on....on this...

Julie walked over to where she fell and picked up her note, reading it over. "As I thought. Just the cretin trying to coax us into getting out for our own greed." she shook her head and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:12 am

"She fainted," he said to Felix and Alann, simultaneously giving Liam a confused look. "But... she appears to be fine."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:14 am

"Look, this can't be true anyway," Felix said, trying to think logically about what he had just read. "I mean, if I'm so famous I have critics studying my work and..." He glanced at the note again. "And developing new art styles based on my stuff, then why wouldn't someone come looking for us. It makes no sense," He looked up at Julie. "It doesn't make sense, right?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:35 am

Alicia woke up and tried to sit up almost instantly before she weakly fell. She put her hands on her face. "I had a restaurant." She said softly. It was everything she had worked for her entire life and she couldn't even remember it. She sat up slowly and let her body readjust itself before she stood up. "I bet it was beautiful." She wasn't going to cry, not in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:47 am

Devin sighed and walked back.

"Not necessarily," Liam said to Felix. "For all we know we haven't been 'missing' very long."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:41 pm

"But at the same time, how could this person or group of people get this information?" Julie frowned and looked away from everyone, "They knew our secrets and gave them to us. And if they had that information, it'd be difficult to say that they'd lie about this. Besides," She rubbed the back of her neck, "if they were bluffing about this...then they did a good job of hitting our weak points, yeah?"

Alann looked down at his feet, "A...Alicia's and Felix's...They're hopeful to encourage them to kill...But...Mine has the opposite effect...They're playing with our feelings of hope and despair..."

Julie bit her lip, "This attack was well co-ordinated. If it's having this much of an impact on everyone..." She started muttering to herself before, "A...Anyway, Alicia, you should probably sit down for awhile..." She gestured to the seats.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:30 pm

"yeah....you're right." Alicia still looked dazed as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:38 am

"He could have done better with mine," Liam noted. "It's but a weak attempt to make me mistrust you all for who you were before we lost our memories."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:16 am

Julie hummed to herself before shrugging, "You think more clearly than most." She nodded in his direction, "Now that this is over, we should get going, no? We have quite a bit of ground to cover."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:39 am

He nodded. "Agreed."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:22 pm

"Great. Now if you all will excuse us." Julie turned and walked out, heading straight for the second story.

Alann looked after her before turning away, "I...I think I'll go lay down again...I'll be ready at lunch I think..." He looked over at Alicia, "Hope you feel better soon, Alicia." He turned away and left.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Felix walked over to where Alicia was sat. "Do you want to stay here for a while or would you prefer to go back to the kitchen?" Felix asked.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:47 pm

"The kitchen," Alicia stood up sternly and wiped away any emotion on her face. "I have dishes to finish."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next