The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:32 am

"Well that went better than expected."He said to everybody there. He then turned to Leit, "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:39 am

"...No. I just want to be left alone right now."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:10 am

Alann followed after Alicia, not exactly paying attention to the exchange. He turned around and gave everyone a small wave, before turning around and hanging his head.

Julie hadn't been paying attention to Felix at the time, only focusing on Leit. She frowned a bit, knowing that she had played a major role in pushing Leit away. She turned away, "Liam and I have some unfinished business upstairs. You're welcome to join if you'd like Heather."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:12 am

"You have something to say about how that was handled." Alicia said calmly. It wasn't a question.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:44 am

"Not at all. It's none of my business." Alann mumbled
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:54 am

Alicia sighed, "I'm not gonna blow up at you."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:58 am

"Oh?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:02 am

"You weren't with your partner either. do you even know where Lys is? I just hope you realize if she's dead you're the prime suspect." She sighed and rubbed her temples. "I've spent too much energy on this topic already, I guess you guys can do what you want, I'll rip up the schedules."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:16 am

Alann frowned his eyebrows furrowing, "Sorry for not sleeping for two days. I guess I'll just fall over and die from exhaustion next time."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:31 pm

"Okay then." Alex said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Leit muttered a thank you before he shut his door again, retreating back into his room.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:03 am

Julie went ahead to the Computer Lab, not keen on waiting for the others. She booted up the computer and quickly keyed in the password, unlocking the computer. She went through a few of the files, most of them being the same as on the previous computer, except for the locked file from before. She clicked on it, curious to see what would be locked on a computer. Notepad opened up with a some text on it:

Dear Current Students of Hope's Academy,

Confining yourself within the school is a grave mistake due to recent events. The people around here needed the hope that you students would have provided, and yet you choose to hide away and close yourself off from the world. However, the true threat lies within your confines. At least one of you within the school has been labeled as a traitor. By trying to seclude yourself from the world you have locked yourselves in with the one you wish to shun. Please, lower your weapons. We only wish to help. None of you will be harmed.

Signed,
Joseph Prout, Future Foundation.

Julie stared at the message for awhile, soaking in every word. She bit down on her lip, drawing blood. "Th...This..." Julie muttered, closing her eyes, "This confirms everything the bear's told us."

Last edited by Kikren on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:07 am

Liam's brow furrowed over her shoulder.

-

Devin pointed at the door next to Leit's room. "I'll stay in my room, since it's next to Leit's," he called after Alex. "If anything happens, I'll be able to hear it. Also, tell Alicia not to tear up the schedule. I'll follow it. Also, please bring my lunch. And don't come alone, we don't want her to have a fit." With that, he stepped inside, wedging his shoe in the door to be able to hear outside.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:13 pm

Alann walked into the cafeteria, not wanting to make Alicia particularly angry. "What's first on the list?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:21 pm

Felix stopped outside Lys' door. He wanted to make sure she was alright but he'd never really been too good with words. Deciding that it was better to try than to not, he raised his hand and knocked the door.

After a few moments, Lys opened the door slightly. Her eyes were dull and had none of the shine they'd previously held. Seeing Felix, she opened the door wide enough to admit him and closed it behind him.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Devin popped his head out for a moment, then went back in.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Alicia looked around at the untouched food and the dirtied dishes. A wave of exhaustion washed over her and she let go of her tough front for a moment. "I-I just...I need to sit down." She pulled up a chair and rested her elbows on the table with her head in her hands. "It's been a long two days, sorry for snapping at you earlier."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:42 am

Alann rubbed the back of his head before saying, It's not your fault...don't worry about it." He walked around and collected the dishes.

Julie turned towards Liam, a cold look in her eyes. "So Liam. Any specific reason you chose to come with me during breakfast?" Hey eyes narrowed, watching his reaction closely.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm

Liam smiled. "I like your charming personality," he joked. He stood up, losing the smile. "My intention was the same as yours: to find out all that we could about the facility. You were on your way to do so, so I simply joined you." He folded his arms. "There is no way I can fully clear myself of suspicion, so I will no try to, however, I do propose the possibility that this note, too, was put here by the bear. How else could we have found the password to access it?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Whatre you brats blaming me for now?" Monkuma stomped into the room. It walked next to Julie and looked on the computer, "Oh, oh? You managed to figure out the password?" It climbed up onto the desk and began reading the document, "...Huh. How about that." it turned around and scratched the top of its head, " I was er. Gonna tell You's guys that one if you were a mole for the next incentive. Now what am I supposed to do?!" It looked down at the ground, tilting it's head.

"W...wait. You mean the traitor mentioned there isn't the one who controls you?"

"Hm? Oh them. No of course not. Mole and mastermind ARE two different things, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:16 pm

After what seemed like a long time, Felix lead Lys out of her room and towards the cafeteria. She had agreed that spending all her time in her room would cause the others to worry needlessly and Felix had decided that she could do with a cup of tea, remembering when he was younger and his mother would often appear with a pot when someone was upset.

Felix led her into the cafeteria where she sat quietly, occasionally wiping her eyes of tears that had yet to fall. Her long blonde hair had been pulled into a bun on top of her head and she was wearing an oversized jacket that she wrapped around her small frame. Her face was pale, the only colour being the dark shadows under her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:53 pm

OOC: ((https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dfOQV2UKiv0 :D)Y
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:55 pm

(OOC: Monomi is so frikking adorable XD)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:06 pm

(OOC:I've watched it at least 7 times just to hear Koizumi. Should also mention that DR2 is freaking years better then DR1.)
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:47 pm

(OOC: age restricted I'm 14, stupid youtube)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next