The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:41 am

"Nadine's dead, I found her in the Rec room," Lys said before taking a deep breath. "And Julie killed her."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:01 am

"Oh, okay." Julie nodded, "Seems reasonable enough."

Alann's eyes went wide, "Wh...What do you mean...?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:06 am

"Lys, you can't just accuse someone of killing her, you need to have proof," Felix said. 2We all understand that you're upset but please try to stay calm until we can figure this out."

"You don't get it, Felix, I have proof right here." She held up the note for the others to see.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:06 am

Julie read the note and rolled her eyes. "Seriously, you're falling for this?" Alann read quietly before turning to look at Julie.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Leit leaned on his door for it to shut with a small clack. He worried his hands. "Be careful, if we conclude the incorrect person, the rest of us die. I'm sure there's false information planted. That'd be just what our murderer wants. We have to stay level-headed."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:11 pm

"Nadine is DEAD. S-she's dead because of one of you and it's because J-Julie wanted to speak to her about her s-secret. This is all her fault. This is her fault and now... A-and now... N-Nadine is gone." Lys' voice broke as she spoke, sobs racking her body. She wrapped her arms around herself and sank to the floor.

Felix was torn over whether or not to comfort Lys. in the end he dicided he should and walked over to her and crouched down next to her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and holding her close to his chest. She held on to his arms like she was drowning, and he was her life line.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:08 pm

Felix had beaten Devin to what he was about to do. With no room to hug Lys, he instead took her hand, kneeling down on the other side. "But Nadine was so kind... who would do this?"

Liam closed his eyes and grit his teeth. He muttered something under his breath, then made for the rec room.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:20 pm

(Plot twist, Lys killed her! jk)

Lys looked over her shoulder when she heard Liam leave and shouted after him, "Don't... Don't touch her," she jumped to her feet. She refused to have someone who could have been the one to kill Nadine touch her. She wouldn't let it happen. She ran after Liam and was quickly followed by Felix.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:27 pm

Julie ran over to Lys, "I understand that you're upset," she started, "And I understand if you don't want me dealing with the body, but if you don't let someone look, we'll never figure out who did it." She sighed and gestured to everyone, "At least pick one person that you trust to look."

Alann followed behind Julie, "Maybe you just want to be able to make excuses, Julie. I think that we need someone to watch over the crime scene, so nothing can be tampered with. Make that two people. So one can keep an eye on the other."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:34 pm

"I... I only trust one person here. O-Other than myself." Lys looked between Julie and Alann then over Alann's shoulder at Leit. "I'll watch over her, the rest of you can chose someone else, I don't want to."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:23 pm

"Whoever it was Julie had nothing to do with it, she was with me and Alann tonight in my room." Alicia insisted. She looked at the note. "See, the time here can't be right, Julie didn't leave this note either."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:48 pm

Leit caught Lys's glance. His voice was mousy, but had a courage to it like when he spoke to Monokuma. "Whoever needs to do it needs to do it as quick as possible. I'm not squeamish if there's... a mess. May I, qingwen?"

((Now italicizing anything Leit says in another language!))
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:52 pm

"there... There's blood, under her head, that was all I saw."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:12 am

Alann shook his head, "That's wrong. I didn't leave my room until 11:15. And when I got to your room, she was standing out there waiting. She...could have killed her and went straight to your room..."

Julie frowned. "Believe what you'd like. It'll only make you seem more stupid in the long run."

Alann turned away, "I think I'll take watch with Lys if that's alright...
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:49 am

Liam entered the rec room and stood next to the door, visually taking in the scene as he waited for the others. He understood everyone's distrust, and chose to respect it by staying well away from the body until more arrived.

"Blood under the head... blunt force trauma." He looked at the smashed television. "Possibly from that. May not have been the killing blow. Asphyxiation, then? Blood on her hands, from her head, or perhaps from shattered glass?" He would need a closer look.

"What do you want to do, Lys?" Devin asked softly. His mind kept going back to their concert. Everything had been just fine a couple of hours ago. They had had fun...
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:31 am

"Ah," Leit shuffled over to the door and gingerly touched the knob as he stepped inside, peering over past Liam's shoulder first. "O-oh..." He eased past Liam and knelt down on the balls of his feet next to Nadine's body, his boniness accentuated from the arch of his back. He didn't touch the body, but very gently-- just barely-- tapped his index finger to a spot of blood soaking in the carpet. "She hasn't been here too long." He turned and looked up at Liam. "Whoever did it must've made a fast getaway to their room." He surveyed the scene a little more. "Hm... Must've had to change clothes, too. Must've been bloody. She fought."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:41 am

"Definitely." Liam leaned in closer to get a look at Nadine's hands. "Did she use the glass...?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:21 am

"...Why did not anyone hear her scream?" He gasped, "Masha'allah, I thought those rooms were soundproof! That is why."

((I KEEP FORGETTING HE DOESN'T USE CONTRACTIONS PLEASE FORGIVE ME))
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:18 am

A loud set of bells sounded off through the school. The screens for Monokuma all flickered to life: "A body has been discovered!" It cheered, "Following a brief period of investigation, we will all start a CLASS TRIAL!" The video died. "Haha you guys are /much/ easier to crack than the last groups. Probably the easiest yet." The bear walked in smugly before turning to the students, "I can't believe that you guys went and killed the fun firestarter, and all for little ole' me!" It brought it's paws up to its face, "It's enough to warm my heart"
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:56 pm

"You stupid bear nobody did this for YOU, you arrogant teddy bear!" Chris said angrily frustrated at this bears insensitivity.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Devin cringed at the bear's voice.

"You have no heart," Liam said coolly.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:54 pm

"You!" Lys turned on the bear, her upset had turned to anger. "You foul evil little thing. This is all your fault. If it wasn't for you and those stupid cards, Nadine would be alright." she ran at the bear, determined to rip its head off, Felix remembered the bears warning about attacking the headmaster though and grabbed Lys around the waist.

"Wait, Lys, you remember what it said about attacking the headmaster?"

"I don't care, let me go, that bear is the reason Nadine is dead, Dammit Felix, let me GO!"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:56 pm

"It's a robot, Lys," Devin said firmly. He hadn't let go of her hand. "Hurting it won't help anyone. You least of all."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:00 pm

Lys span around to face away from the bear, her eyes swimming with tears again. She clenched her free hand into a fist and began to shake. "None of you understand, none of you even care. One of you killed her and you're all acting like this is just a game."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Devin pulled her into a hug. "Of course it's not, Lys. We'll find who killed her, I promise, and we'll bring them to justice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next