The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:59 pm

"The gang's all here huh? Anybody find anything?" Alann said sitting down.

"Only tons of drugs and substances. The boring stuff." Julie replied leaning on the table
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Chris replied, "nothing more than a few funny pictures drawn by monokuma, and some interesting DVD's about bears."

Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:24 am

"My apologies Miss but this kitchen really needs a thorough clean. I cant imagine you would want to cook with this place such a mess. And the sooner I get done here, the sooner i can start on the bathroom. Unfortunately for Alicia this would probably take a few hours or more.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:28 am

Lys sat down and looked at the group. "I spent the time in my room," She said.

When Felix had taken his seat, he said, "As did I. There are drawings of each of you in that notepad, please feel free to take the one that belongs to you.

Last edited by AkaShika on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:03 am

"Don't you I'm sorry Miss me! I'm making lunch here, you can clean up when I'm done. And what do you mean by this kitchen is filthy? I've only made one meal in it and I'm thoroughly cleanly." She placed her hands on her hips and pointed for the maid to leave. "You can come back when I'm done cooking. Your disinfectant spray is going to poison somebody."

"These are really good." Nadine said taking her drawing.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:14 pm

Devin leaned against the wall. "I think I counted 941 different implements of death," he joked.

Liam too his seat last, choosing to listen rather than speak for now.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:07 am

Felix handed everyone else their drawings (with the exception of Heather and Alicia) and then picked up the group picture again. He looked at the bracelet he had drawn on Julie's wrist and then glanced over at Julie. The bear had been telling the truth about the two years they had spent here so he was probably also telling the truth about having them kill each other. The thought sent chills down his spine.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:22 am

"I'm sorry but this is is the best time to do it, since its between meals and the water gets turned off at night making scheduling cleaning problematic. A proper clean takes time." To be fair she was now mopping the floor and not wiping down the benches.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:35 am

"I am COOKING in here! Cleaning chemicals and food don't mix! I'm done being polite about this get out!"

Nadine glanced to the kitchen doors. "I don't think those two are getting along so well."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:45 am

"Should... Should we go get her?" Lys asked as she looked back at Nadine. "We really shouldn't be arguing."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:40 am

"Ok OK, But tell me when i can clean in here. It really needs doing." With that, Heather reluctantly gathered her supplies and headed to the bathrooms. She already had everything she needed with her, so she stuck in starting with the female bathroom. "Ugh, Even this place is dirty. This is gonna take a while."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:43 am

Julie saw the look Felix gave her, but she didn't respond. If hiding a secret was what they were trying to do, then they shouldn't be so obvious about it. She took her picture and looked down at it, as if studying it. She looked up as Heather exited the kitchen, "Where are you headin?"

Alann smiled up at Felix as he took his picture, "Haha...Hope you got my good side."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:46 am

"Judge it for yourself," Felix said. "I have a feeling it's going to be hard to find things to draw being stuck in here."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:50 pm

Alex looked at his picture in his hands admiring it's skill.

Chris stared down at his pondering the situation instead of the drawing, but yet he knew he knew something was familiar about it.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:46 pm

"Just heading to clan the bathrooms miss. Its probably really dirty like the rest of this place. Oh and if you need anything feel free to ask." Heather answered with a smile before heading to the bathrooms.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:43 pm

"Who here has visited their bedrooms?" Liam ventured after admiring the drawing for a moment. "Was there anything of interest in them? Perhaps a hint of what happened before?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:46 pm

"The beds are made and bathrooms clean, exactly what I wouldn't do." Chris said.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:57 am

"Well, I went in there for just a second, but there were a few pairs of clothes in a dresser already ready for me when I got in there. There was also a pad of notebook paper and a pen. There were two windows in my room, but as usual they were all sealed. Oh yeah, and the bed seems to be bolted to the floor." Alann stopped and looked down. "Nothing else to report though..."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:16 am

"Lunch time!" Alicia said setting a large tray on the table. ""I think it's summertime out there, or at least early fall. Hard to tell really. Anyhow I made picnic food." She started serving out pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans and macaroni salad and made sure everyone in the room had a plate before serving herself.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:49 am

Alann took his plate and gave a smile to Alicia before sitting down. He stared at his food for a moment before the sick feeling returned to his stomach. "Is...Is this how every lunch will be like? For the rest of our lives?" He put his hand to his mouth and hunched over. "This is our life now isn't it? Forever."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:24 pm

"Thank you, Alicia," Liam said when his food came to him.

"Nothing wrong with this," Devin said to Alann, trying to stay positive.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:08 pm

"It looks delicious, I love bar-b-que!" Alex said in delight.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:59 am

Julie took her food and say down. She picked through the food for a little bit before she started eating. "Didnt even eat this well back at home." she mumbled as she kept eating.

Alann looked over at Devin and nodded. "I...I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it... It's just... A lot to swallow. Even the little details are getting to me now..."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:05 am

It did no good to have everyone spirits down during a meal, Alicia thought she'd try a bit of a joke to lighten the mood so she looked Alann in the eye."That's why you chew. But if you're worried about my food being how you eat for the rest of your life you're welcome to cook for this group for a day." She smiled as she spread a bit of coleslaw on her top bun before closing her sandwich and taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:14 am

Devin smiled lightly at Alicia's joke. "However things turn out, just roll with it," he said. "Nothing can get to you if you accept it as it is." He poured some sauce on his pork. "Though sometimes a dollop of barbecue helps."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next