The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:30 am

Alann nodded. After finishing his meal he stood up, "Can I take another plate to Heather? After that, I think I'll head to my room for awhile... Feeling a bit dizzy. Meet back here at 7?"

Julie stood up as well, "Sounds fine. Think I'll head to my room too. See if I can find anything."

Alann nodded and put a plate together as Julie left the room. He walked out of the cafeteria and to the girl's bathroom. He knocked a few times and called, "Heeeeeeeeeeeeatheeeeeeeer. I get that you're busy but you should really eat..."

Julie walked to her bedroom and opened the door. Inside she found a very simple room. A dresser/desk screwed into the right-most wall in which she found a few changes of clothes as well as her bracelet. There was also a small tablet of paper and a pen attached to the top of the desk. Next to the desk, there was a bed bolted to the floor. There were two windows, but as usual there was a A small space was allocated to the left of the room, with a shower and sink inside. There was a shelf with towels and washcloths above the sink. Julie sighed and sat on the bed. She closed her eyes and lowered her head in thought for awhile before leaving her room.

(OOC: Just assume every room has a camera and a monitor for Monokuma, unless I specifically say that there isn't one. Cause I keep on forgetting to type it.)

Last edited by Kikren on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:55 am

"I'll stay here awhile, let my food settle." Chris said stretching in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:45 am

Lys finished her meal and thanked Alicia before standing up and leaving the room, heading to the Rec. Room. When she got there, she took a magazine out of the rack and sat on one of the chairs and began reading.

Felix finished his meal quickly too and headed back to his room to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:47 am

Julie walked out into the hall and saw Felix coming down the hall. "Mind helping me with something real quick?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 am

"Uh... Ok..." Felix said as he followed Julie.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:51 am

"Where did that maid go off to anyhow?" Alicia shrugged and started cleaning off the table. "Filthy kitchen indeed! I can keep my kitchen clean." She got to work doing just that with the piece of mind that that maid was elsewhere, probably bothering someone else.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:52 am

"Great. Stand out here for a second." she walked back into her room and closed the door before screaming, "I HATE THIS SCHOOL AND EVERYONE IN IT! F*** YOU MONOKUMA." She opened the door and walked into the hall, "Didja hear anything?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:53 am

"Didn't hear a thing. What did you do?" Felix asked.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:57 am

"Oh you know, just yelled about how I couldn't wait to kill one of you. She smirked, "But this helps us a bit. Now we know that these rooms are soundproof. If anyone's killed in their rooms, we could be sleeping next to it and not hear a thing." She bit the inside of her lip, "Something else is a bit strange about these rooms too. Look down and count how many rooms there are all together."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:59 am

Felix did a quick count of the rooms. "12 rooms," He said. What's so odd about that?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:02 am

"Doesn't it seem oddly specific for there to be just enough rooms to hold us? This school wasn't built to accommodate us. And even if they only accepted 12 people for each year, then where would the other classes stay?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:07 am

"Maybe the other floors have rooms too," Felix said. "Anyway, that's what's bothering you? The fact that these rooms are soundproofed means that someone's gone out of their way to get inside the walls and rebuild them. If they were going to do that then it stands to reason that they made sure there were enough rooms to accommodate us. It's really no different than the iron plates on the walls and doors."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:17 am

"Maybe you're right. Maybe I just assumed that a school that makes tons of money from schooling teenagers with unique talents for revolutionizing a certain field would soundproof the rooms to make them feel comfortable with their lodgings. But I don't know. /Maybe/ you're right." She was being heavily sarcastic with him, but he had caught her off guard. She had second guesses, but she couldn't let him know that.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:21 am

Felix raised an eyebrow at her sarcasm, a small grin sneaking onto his face. "Anyway, I have another question for you," he said. "When are we going to tell everyone what we know. I mean I get that we'd have to have some sort of reason for why I remember stuff, even if it is vague, but shouldn't we tell the others so nobody does something stupid that they'll regret?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:29 am

Julie looked at Felix and nodded. "That's fine. But you have to think of a way to cover for yourself. I have the bracelet in my room, so I could even prove that it's true. I don't want to bring it up until you're ready or have a reason, so just be sure to let me know."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:30 am

Felix nodded. "I'll think of something. For now just act normal."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:43 am

"As normal as I can right?" She frowned at him, "Why exactly are you trying to hide it? If you told everyone, they'd think that you'd be great at trying to find a way to get out, with you remember just a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:46 am

"You're kidding, right? Being able to remember everything everyone ever says would just make them be twice as careful about what they say around me. I'd never be able to have a normal conversation with them again. It's happened before. People treat you differently when they find stuff like this out."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:24 pm

"And you don't think this situation is different? You won't put your petty side to help everyone? And besides, that's not how I'm treating it. I couldn't give two s****." She leaned against her door
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:27 pm

"So you wouldn't use it against me if you thought it would give you an edge?" Felix asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:33 pm

Her brow furrowed "I would only use it against you if I absolutely had to. And even then I'd think twice. A good lawyer knows to honor confidentiality." She scoffed and looked to the side, "Don't insult me. Besides. You ignored my first question."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:37 pm

"I don't understand how it would help just yet. It's not like I remember anything for certain. I just know that the damn bear wasn't lying when he said we were all friends. I can't even verify how long we've been here." He paused for a moment and studied Julie's face, looking for a sign that she would betray his secret. "For now I think it's fine if I don't tell anyone. If the situation changes then I'll reconsider."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:18 pm

"Oh Ok, I'll get something after i'm done here. It shouldn't be too long." She was speaking the truth although she was more likely to get sidetracked and forget again. She knew she was gonna be busy for the next few days tying to clean and work out a schedule.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:36 pm

"Err... Are you sure...? I mean, I brought you a plate and everything... Do you want me to leave it out here for you or something?"

(OOC: Okay guys. It's time to get everything together. Dice rolls are starting Tomorrow night. I need to have background information about your character in a PM or Skype Message. Right now I need motivations, fears, and anything else you think might be good to add in there. If I feel like I need more info from you about your character, I will ask for it. I will let The culprit and The victim know what is going on tomorrow after the rolls. Any questions or concerns, just ask and I will answer. Beeeeeeeeeeeee reaaaaaaaaaady!)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:48 pm

Liam wasn't feeling tired. He figured he'd visit his room later on. He got up. "I'll go look around some more."

Having nothing else to do, Devin felt he ought to tag along. "I'll go with you."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next