The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:23 pm

Alicia ran to the kitchen behind Julie. "What did you see? Did anyone come through here?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm

Liam strolled into the kitchen at a leisurely pace just after Alicia. He had been up for a long time, given his clearly showered but already dry hair. He gave the other people in the kitchen a curious look as he made his way to the coffee maker.

Devin came along a little late, barely perceptibly in a foul mood. He quietly hummed a somber tune as he leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:11 pm

Leit had made a detour from his way to the kitchen, going to his room for a few minutes until he came out along with the other students. He redressed and decided to grab his ID before leaving his room. He entered the kitchen and managed to smile at everyone already there, trying to hide his nervousness and fear. "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:27 am

"Why are none of you wearing a hairnet!" Alicia barked as a morning greeting. "And don't touch that, I will brew the coffee."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:57 am

After Alicia's outburst, Julie began, "Two nights ago, Alicia, Alann and I all agreed to try out a plan to find a way to get out of here. Alicia believes that there may be a way out through the kitchen, because it's restocked every night and the doors to the cafeteria are locked." She nodded at Alann.

"Well, I stayed overnight on the bottom half of the serving tray that Alicia wheels around during dinner. Julie's part was to distract you guys while I slipped away." He looked up at Leit before averting his eyes. "A...Apparently it worked." He bit down hard on his lip before, "But nothing happened last night. Not a soul entered the room after the night announcement." he looked down, "I've been thinking about it for awhile now...maybe its planning on starving us out? To make us more desperate?"

Julie looked up at Alicia, "Could you check the fridge to see if there's anything new in it?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:09 am

Alicia opened the fridge doors wide for everyone to see. "You must've fallen asleep..." Alicia was taken aback. "It-It's fully stocked."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:14 am

Alann took a step back, his eyes wide, "B...but...!" He was having a difficult time finding words.

"Liar." Julie muttered under her breath before turning on him, "You blew our chance at getting out of here, you know that? And then you lie to us about it. You have some nerve."

"But I wouldn't have fallen asleep!"

"Save your breath." She spat out, "You don't get a say anymore. Obviously we trusted the wrong person for the job, Alicia."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 am

"What if he didn't fall asleep?" Alicia started throwing things frantically out of the fridge. "What if it's stocked from a back room like milk at a grocery store? There could be a secret door back here." She leaned into the fridge and pushed against the back wall as hard as she could. "Of course it could just be locked." She muttered. and she went around to the side of the fridge to find that she could see the wall behind it after all, no back doors, no illusions in the fridge. "We can't do it a second time...we'd get caught." Alicia stumbled back, trying to think. "The plan, the plan is ruined..."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:35 pm

"There could be a way out from the Second floor, I think we should try looking there after breakfast," Felix said.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:59 am

"How did you go about this without the bear noticing?" Liam had to ask. "And if I might ask, why choose Alann?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:23 am

"We did it without any of you noticing because Julie was distracting all of you when Alann climbed onto my cart. And I chose both of them because I trust them to be discreet." Alicia explained, she didn't care if anyone was offended, they were in the kitchen without hairnets so they clearly didn't care about offending her anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:50 am

Heather woke up, a bit tired after cleaning late the night before getting herself ready. she then walked into the cafeteria ready to set the table for breakfast.Fixing her hairnet he entered the kitchen only to see a small crowd had gathered. "Err may i ask what is going on here?
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:03 am

Alicia pointed at Heather as she entered. "This is how you walk into the kitchen! With a hairnet." Why was that so hard for the rest of them?
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:38 am

Felix, who had been leaning against the door frame for the entire exchange grinned slightly. "Hey, Alicia, could you pass me one of those hairnets please?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:44 am

Alicia handed Felix a hairnet. "You are helping with breakfast this morning yes?" she actually managed a smile as she offered.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:46 am

"Sure, Gotta make up for being busy last night," Felix replied as he slipped the hairnet on and wiped his feet on the rug outside the door before going in to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:59 am

Julie gritted her teeth as Alann raised his voice, "you need to listen to me! I was awake dammit! I slept all day after the trial yesterday! I was breaking a rule, I was too scared to sleep!"

"Unfortunately, he's a complete idiot." Julie sighed and turned to leave the kitchen, when Monokuma walked in.

"Good morning claaaass." It took a hairnet and put it on around its ears. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything! Becaaaaaaaaaaause...from what I've heard, a certain tinkerer in our midst broke our rules." its eye shone red as it leaned forward, "You guys know how I feel about rule breakers?"

Alann gasped and stared at the bear, wide eyed. "You...you wouldn't...would you? It...it was my first offence! Pr...Promise!"

Julie scoffed, "Considering that he didn't break the rules, it'd be stupid to punish him, bear."

"H...Huh?"

"Anyone else figure it out? Tired of spelling everything out for the help."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:03 pm

"Heh...? Someone broke the rules?" Heather said shockingly.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:04 pm

"He wasn't asleep so there was no rule broken," Felix said.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:44 pm

Alicia stepped in front of Alann and crossed her arms. If the bear came for him, she'd stomp it.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Devin grumbled indistinctly and covered one ear to spare him the brunt of the bear's grating voice.

Liam moved to the kitchen's doorway to avoid Alicia's wrath. "Get to the point."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:26 am

"W-wait!" Leit blurted a little loudly for his usual volume, "Alann was not-- Alann did not break a rule, Principal, I just know he did not!"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:25 am

Julie shook her head and pulled out her ID, clicking on the rules, "If you recall rule two, 'From 10PM to 7 AM is designated as the "Nighttime." The cafeteria, kitchen, and Storage room will be closed during this time. As well as the water being turned off.'" She stopped and turned towards the bear a smirk creeping onto her face, "We all assumed this meant the rooms were off limits during night time, but there's no rule stating that we can't be in the rooms while they're closed. "

The bear started shouting, "Th...That's ridiculous! You guys should know what it means!"

"Regardless, not being specific enough in your rules allows for us to make our own interpretations."

Monokuma was fuming at this point, but he turned away and stormed out the door, "Whatever! You rule breakers will learn your lesson eventually! You can't defend each other forever!"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:42 am

"Yeah we'll see about that." Alicia muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Liam was staring at the fridge with a serious look on his face. "The issue of the restocking fridge brings another unpleasant thought to mind. The bear is being helped." Whether it was knowingly or unknowingly, he did not like the implications.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next