The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:08 pm

"Yes," Leit said, "We should not have anything to hide. My secret is that I might go mute one day. I must keep myself wary of how I use my voice. It is why I speak so softly. It is a disease." He looked around expectantly, as if he might have encouraged someone else to say theirs aloud.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:11 pm

"I hit someone with a car when I was 15," Lys said, also hoping to encourage the others.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:58 pm

"Ah, so that was yours," Liam said to Lys. "I suppose there's no sense holding back. I was conceived from incestuous rape."

Devin looked at the one he was holding. "All of these secrets are probably things we told one another during the memories we lost. It's natural we wouldn't judge one another for them." He gave the bear a glance to see how it was taking this.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:11 pm

Leit caught Devin's glance. "Well..." He gave a small twitch of a smile, "It is not a big deal, so we can all just go through the papers one by one and see who matches what, especially since you do not seem to be able to recall anything that might be on your paper, Devin." His hand inadvertently moved to his pocket. "You wouldn't mind, no? You've been so friendly with all of us, I can not see why not."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:15 pm

"No objections," Devin said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:26 pm

Felix glanced across at Lys and saw her look at Leit. "I'll go first," he said boldly, hopefully drawing attention away from the two of them. "'A girl beat me in a fight in the last school I was in'"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:38 pm

Devin perked up. "Oh, that's me." He smiled sheepishly. "I guess that is pretty much the most embarrassing thing that happened to me, even if it's only half of the story." He looked at the card in his hand. "We shouldn't launch right into this without getting everyone's consent, though."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:46 pm

"No!" Alicia said, "No it's too embarrassing! I wont say mine out loud, I wont."

Nadine started to sniffle. "I'm ashamed, what I did, it's bad. You'll think of me differently, and I can't do it. I'm sorry, and I want you to trust me I really do but I can't tell you."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:49 pm

"I bet Alicia gave someone food poisoning once," Felix said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Alicia's cheeks burned a bright red. "You know, I have the courtesy to not read my paper out loud and the double courtesy to not laugh about it!" She scolded Felix.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:58 pm

"So you did give someone food poisoning? I was just kidding Alicia, I didn't mean it."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:08 pm

"I suppose it can't be taken back now." She sighed. "It wasn't on purpose and I've improved since then so you all can relax and continue to eat what I cook."

"Stop reading them out loud please." Nadine cried. "It's terrible, no one's privacy should be invaded like that."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:20 pm

"Ah," Devin looked at his paper. "So this was yours, Alicia?" He'd had a feeling that would be the case, though he didn't want to jump to conclusions. He held the envelope out to her. "Well, the breakfast you made was delicious, so I won't worry."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:22 pm

"If for one, agree with her." Julie started, "You expect me to tell you guys my secret when you just blurted out your own? And if I read my card whoever's secret that is has a motive to kill me now. You've all just signed your own death warrants."

"Wh...What!? Then I'm definitely out! I'm not ready to die yet!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:36 pm

Felix looked at Julie. "Really, I'm the only one who read my card out loud. if anyone wants to kill me for it, go ahead. Devin, do you want to kill me?" he asked, a grin plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:48 am

"You would only say that if you knew your paper had something incriminating on it while everyone else's does not."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:02 am

"I'm not interested in anything anyone's card says! Please, if we keep going I'll have to confess. I don't want you guys to think of me differently."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:11 am

"I-I'm sorry if my story shocks some of you. Its just that since since my secret is out that everyone deserves to know. Besides as it stands now, as long as im here i'm free of that horrible man." Heather composed herself she couldnt turn back now as much as it pains her bringing back that memory. "While at my old school we had a work experience program so that aspiring maids can what it will be like working for a proper client. The man i was chosen to clean for was a very influential person at the school. On my third day there. I was cleaning the master bedroom when he came in" Tears were starting to form on heather face and she was starting to stutter. "I politley said hello to him and turned round to back to my work. Suddenly I was grabbed from behind and thrown onto the bed. He had a tie with him wich he used as a gag. although i was so scared and shocked that i couldn't scream." She was in tears now but she continued onwards. "He took his time removing my clothes. All the while commenting how i was the perfect maid and how that after i graduate he would make me his. Not long after his hand went town to his trousers and he pulled it out. saying that he would make his maid feel good. It was then that...he....he" Heather was choking on her words. her body trying to prevent her from saying the word that caused her so much pain. It took all she had to blurt it out. "HE RAPED ME" She fell to the floor, her hands on her face in shame. "OH god it hurt so much and he went for so long. it felt like days. All the while commenting about more things he was going to do to me after i graduate and that he will wait. After he was done, he clothed me then while hugging me said in a calm voice that if i ever told anyone what happened, he would make sure my career as a maid would be ruined and that no one would believe her over himself. He then took me home but not before staling a kiss as i exited his car." She was still crying heavily but finally saying all of this relieved her. but it would take more than that to rid her of her shame. "After that i had to go back to school the next day to avoid suspicion. He was always making visits to examine my class so i could never escape him. It wasn't until i got the invitation to come here that i was able to escape him and maybe figure a way out of it. I guess now i have."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:32 am

Heather's breakdown wiped Felix's question from Devin's mind. He was by her side in a moment, his hand hovering over her shoulder, unsure if putting it down would trigger more. "There there," he said as soothingly as he could manage. "Like you said, you're safe from him here. Anyone tries to pull something like that off here, that's their death warrant."

"Everyone be quiet," Liam said commandingly, fixing first Julie, and then Leit with a glare, as well as a warning glance at Devin in between. "We already have enough talk of death here with that thrice-damned bea... principle, breathing down our necks already." He sighed. "Well, I think we've heard enough on this subject. I vote we use these secrets as kindling for a barbecue."

Devin nodded, then looked to Nadine. "Nadine, it's alright if you don't want us to find out your secret." He smiled lightly. "How about we get out of here and see if we can find you a guitar? We ought to have that jam you suggested before."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Leit looked down, his brow furrowed. He wrung his hands together, and after a short time, looked up. "No..." He looked around at everyone, "I will not hide it from you." He took out his slip of paper in his pocket, "I was worried it would make us panic, and it would separate us, that we would become suspicious and scared. But I believe in us. We choose whether or not we panic. We do not have to! We can use this to work together, to find a way to get out of this place." He struggled for a moment, trying to find the best way to put it, "I will come straight-out and say it, no more word games." He flipped the paper around and opened it for them to see what it said. "I am the one who controls Monokuma."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:18 pm

Chris and Alex were too shocked at this statement that they could even say more than a mutter.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:11 pm

Liam's jaw slackened. His eyes went to Julie and then Nadine. "I suppose we have to share what's on them now."

"Oh, well played, bear," Devin said between his teeth, where only Heather could have heard him. That was probably just about the only thing that could get the killing it wanted started.

Last edited by Mj. Spoilers on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:22 pm

Heathers's sadness was suddenly gripped with fear. for whoever owned that letter regardless of their secrets. wanted them all dead.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:19 pm

"That doesn't mean a thing!" Alicia pointed at Leit. "You can't trust anything that bear has given you! If you want to keep people alive and working together so bad you could've kept that to yourself!" She was almost spitting with rage and she pinned Leit back against the wall. "How do we know it's not you? Do you really expect us to believe Monokuma is stupid enough to put something like that out with no control?"

Tears started to roll down Nadine's face as she watched. "No, please let's not fight anymore."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:22 pm

((OOC: FIGHT MY PUPPETS!!! MWAHAHAH))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next