The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:06 am

Devin got up. "Sure, I'll go with you." He wanted to check up on Leit too.

"I'll stay here for a little longer," Liam said. "I'll have a look in the storage room with anyone who wishes."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:06 pm

Leit's shoes squeaked as he shuffled just slightly on the polished, waxy floor of the stage. He was squatted down, letting his fingers curl in the velvet curtains. He found just the right place to sit in off to the side, so that he could watch the dust motes dance lazily in the air, caught in the light from the hanging fixtures on the ceiling. "Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or to take arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing, end them. To die, to sleep-- no more--and by a sleep to say we end the heartache, and the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to..."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:13 pm

Devin stepped inside as Leit was finishing, though he couldn't hear him whispering from the entrance. "Fancy yourself an actor?" he asked, referring to Leit's position on the stage.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:30 pm

"Ah!" He was pulled from his half-daze, "N-no, I just... It helps me think." He stood up.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:35 pm

Alex decided to go on to his room and see if it was to his liking.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:46 pm

"Oh, don't let me interrupt. By all means, carry on."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:52 am

Leit clamped his hands together nervously as he finished the soliloquy, forcing his voice a little louder, so it echoed slightly in the room.
"'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep--
To sleep--perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th' unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprise of great pitch and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry
And lose the name of action."

He paused a moment. "It-it's from Hamlet. The play. Shakespeare... Everyone knows it."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:26 am

"Oh, I recognized it." Devin said, slipping his hands into his pockets. "Part of the 'To be, or not to be' soliloquy. I never memorized it, but I know enough of it."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:56 am

"That is amazing!" Alann commented, resting his hands on the back of one of the seats, "Whenever you said you were a linguist, Shakespearian never even crossed my mind!" He gave Leit a big grin.

Julie decided that she would check out the rest of the school while the others worked on their resolve. She started by confirming that the second floor of the building was off limits. The stairs were sealed shut and locked by metal shutters. "There was a catwalk in the auditorium... maybe there's a way to the second floor from therer?" She made a mental note to check there.

She decided to check the room that was left unmarked on the school map. The door was three times as big as the doors to the other classrooms. It was bright red with gold doorknob, yet somehow it felt ominous. The door was locked, but obviously it was supposed to grab attention, so Julie knew that it'd come into play soon enough.

Finally she decided to check out one of the rooms. The first one she inspected was the Nurse's Office. On the right side, there was a bed, with IV's and transfusion packs in case something serious happened. An electronic screen hung above the bed for the school announcements. Towards the back of the room there was a large cabinet with three compartments. A wide variety of medicine spread throughout the cabinet. Liquids, capsules, pills; everything that could treat an illness seemed to be here. "But any concentrated dose could probably kill..." She went through the drawers of the cabinet, examining the items until she came upon a pack of earplugs. She stuffed the pack into her pocket. To the left of the room, there was a small desk with a pad of paper and a pen on it. There was also a potted plant and a first aid kit. Above the potted plant there was one security camera keeping a close eye on her. Julie jotted down a quick note, folded it, and put it in the same pocket as the earplugs.

She brought out her ElectroID and opened the "Notes" Tab, and began to make a checklist for the medicine, IV's, and anything else in the room.

Last edited by Kikren on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:56 am

Felix walked into a storeroom filled with boxes upon boxes of different items. Shelves were lined up based on what type of items they were. There were boxes of snacks, and bags of chips in one area, School supplies, like Rulers and Notebooks in another, and even a few things used for the outdoors, like Baseball bats and running shoes. The items were diverse, but not anything that you wouldn't expect a school to have. Just as in the other rooms, there was a single security camera with another monitor in the storage.

Last edited by Kikren on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:59 am

Chris walked into the Recreational Room to discover a nice little space for the students to relax. There was a billiards table, a dart board, a shelf with several magazines and board games set up, and finally, a television on a stand with a few chairs surrounding it. The TV also had a DVD player hooked up to it. This room, like the others, had a single camera watching the room, as well as a screen for the school announcements.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:51 am

Grabbing some paper and pencils, Felix made his way back to his room.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:49 pm

Leit turned his head and put a hand up to his cheek in embarrassment. "It's nothing, not impressive, but thank you, thank you. Xiexie." He felt uncomfortable besides the compliments, "For what are you two here for?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Liam arrived as Felix left the room. Figuring he wouldn't get anything of use out of the antisocial teen, he had his own look around the room, after which he headed towards the science lab to both have a look around and see if anyone else was in there.

"We wanted to examine the room," Devin said. "See if there's anything of interest." He hopped up onto the stage. "Where did that bear come from anyways? Behind the podium?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:35 pm

"No, no. It was a stage elevator." Alann corrected as he walked up to the two. "A simple mechanism really. Normally starts with a trap door on a stage and it raises an actor or a prop onto the stage. It's really useful for things like, Dracula with him coming out of nowhere. But that also means that there's something under this stage. A space where a person could fit at least, but most likely a lot of props." He stopped and looked down, "S...sorry. I made one before and it was one of my first projects. Didn't mean to ramble on about it."

Julie finished up what she had to do and headed towards the next classroom. She opened the door to the science lab to find Liam. She quietly observed the room. It was the largest classroom on the first floor, having several pieces of equipment arranged neatly on tables. Safety aprons and goggles were kept in a cabinet in the back of the room. Another large cabinet, much like the one in the Nurse's Office, Sat in the very right side of the room, containing multiple chemicals. "Too many substances." She muttered to herself before moving over to examine them and taking inventory of them.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:57 pm

Chris noticed the DVD player and decided to see their collection.

Alex went to the bed to take a quick nap, he was quite exhausted after this fiasco.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:45 am

"No problem," Devin said. "Why don't we see if we can get inside?"

Liam looked up as Julie stepped inside. Since she was here, he decided he'd stick with her during her exploration of the place. Of the group, she and Felix were the ones he least wanted out of his sight for extended periods of time. He examined the same cabinet from a couple of steps behind her. "I suppose we'll be counting on you a lot during the class trials," he said, attempting to get some sort of decent human interaction going.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:32 am

"That's implying that I wouldn't be the guilty party." she answered back before looking down at the her feet. "Thank you though. I thought that you were pretty clear on the fact that you disliked me. Did you decide to keep an eye on me?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:50 am

"I don't think denying it would achieve anything," Liam said with a half smile. "Though I do not mistrust you to the point of never letting you out of my sight."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:28 am

Julie nodded, "Don't doubt yourself though. I think that you'll be useful during the trials too." She went back to making the list, "If you'll stick around, would you mind checking if all of the equipment works over there?"

Alann walked to the back of the large stage. On the stage right wing, there was a large piano, as well as a staircase that led up to the catwalk. Unfortunately it was locked at the moment. The stage left wing was a little more open. There was a door that led to a costume and prop room. Next to the door there was a ghost light. A headset set on a light and sound console. "That's a little strange..." Alann started looking around. "They're missing a few things for an auditorium..."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:33 am

Next to the TV in the rec room, there was a stack of DVD's. Most of them were nature documentaries featuring bears in their habitat. "HEY LEAVE THOSE ALONE" Monokuma stormed through the room and ran to the pile of movies. "These are my uh. Movies for reference. Very important stuff." It began to sweat. "A...anyways. These are off limits! There's a room upstairs with some movies, but that's off limits for the time being." It laughed nervously and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:43 am

Liam wasn't accustomed to taking orders. Requests, on the other hand, were fair game. "Very well."

Devin headed over to where Alann was. "Ah, is that so?" he sat down at the console and put the headphones on before fiddling with the controls to see if there was anything in the system.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:19 pm

When Felix got back to his room, he sat at the desk and sighed heavily. He wasn't used to not being able to remember something and to lose two whole years of his life seemed unthinkable. Pulling a piece of paper toward him, he picked up a pencil and began to draw. He drew the group together, outside, having fun, as he imagined they would have if they were in school together. Then he set5 to work drawing portraits of everyone, hoping to jog his memory.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:47 pm

Chris just walked over to billiards table and set up the table hoping someone would come over and play.
Although once nobody came he decided to walk through the first floor exploring the halls.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:18 am

Julie finished with the list and turned towards Liam, "How's everything looking over there?"

Alann nodded, "Especially in a school of this caliber, there'd be a technical booth up there." He pointed towards the back of the auditorium, behind the chairs. "Also, there's no place here that leads under the stage."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next