The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:48 am

Alicia opened the school map to see what she had to work with when her eyes lit up. "That whole section there says k-kitchen!" It was huge! she just had to go see it for herself and took off running, following the map.

"I guess she really likes kitchens or something" Nadine said to Lys as she watched Alicia run away from the group. "I think she was drooling..."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:30 am

"She said she was a chef, right," Lys said. "That means we'll get to eat properly while we're here at least.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:19 pm

"COME BACK HERE! YOUR PRINCIPAL ISN'T DONE!" Monokuma yelled, running down the hall towards her.

"I uh... Think she's gone."
"Well." It started again as it turned towards the students. "I guess this is as good of a time as any to let you guys get used to your new home." He turned around and walked back down the hall, turning and disappearing behind a corner.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:25 pm

"That... That's it..." Lys said as her eyes followed the bear's path.

Felix turned as soon as the bear gave it's dismissal. He too was headed to the dormitory area, but instead of heading for the kitchen like Alicia he was going to check out his bedroom and more specifically see if the bed was up to his high, exacting standards.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:43 pm

Chris and Alex calmly walked to the dorms to see their rooms.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:08 am

( On my phone. I'll add color later.)

Liam immediately began filling out the report car with information. Primarily what each of them was here for (for those who's shared it at least) as well as anything else that came to mind. Devin's sensitive hearing, Leit's cough, to name a few.

Devin ground his teeth. "Even the way that bear walks is aggravating."

Last edited by Mj. Spoilers on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:16 am

Alicia bust open the kitchen door and her eyes grew wide at what she saw. "Yes, yes this will do nicely." She smiled and opened the industrial sized refrigerator. There's food here, and lots of it, but food goes bad. If they plan to keep us here forever, they'll need a way to bring food in, that's everyone's way out." She stashed that information away for later and continued admiring the kitchen. Whoever had put it together had their own system and for the most part it worked but she took the liberty of piling things out of drawers and meticulously placing them back in their new and proper homes.

"Oooooh I hope she knows how to make peanut butter pies!" Nadine said rubbing her stomach gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:26 am

"Now that that mess is over. We should meet up and discuss everything." Alann began, "Since Alicia's already in the kitchen, we should meet up in the cafeteria. We can sort everything out there." He gave everyone a big grin. And started off towards the dorms.

"Not much we can accomplish here. See you there." Julie followed Alann.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:24 pm

"I agree," Liam said, and began to follow. "Remind me again, what are all your specialties? I'd like to have them written down for future reference. Mine is politics."

Devin followed along silently.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:35 am

Alicia walked into the cafeteria where she saw Julie and Alann waiting for the rest of the group. "Oh good, its just you two here, listen. I need to talk to you both but not now, there's cameras watching us here." She thought of who else she had encountered. "After everyone goes to bed tonight, come to my dorm."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:59 pm

Leit got up and followed Liam and Devin. "Linguist." He stared down at his little tablet, typing off anything he could remember about the other students, from little habits in their vernacular to their disposition towards one another-- anything to write. He looked a bit more hollow, and a bit more scared than when he'd first arrived. In between little bursts of writing, he tapped at the '???' button absently, rhythmically.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:00 pm

As Alex and Chris walked into the cafeteria calmly they both found a seat and looked around for someone to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:29 pm

"I'm a singer," Devin said. He looked to Leit. "I'm not buying much of this, and I doubt anyone else is. Nobody's going to die."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:47 pm

I wouldn't be so sure, that teddy bear looked pretty psychotic to me, and if he really wants us to stay he'll find a way. We just need to smarter than him to find a way out." Alex said calmly as always.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:51 pm

"I suppose..." Leit brightened up a little as he sat down, "You know, I do have a song I enjoy singing when I feel down. Maybe you know it?"
"Never better, mad as a hatter
Right as rain, might and main
Hanky panky, hot toddy
Hoity toity, co-old shoulder...?
"

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpBL3Si7hIU )
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:39 am

Felix entered his room and locked the door behind him. He had no interest in devising a plan to get out of here. If the bear was to be believed there was no way out. in his room, he found a bed and a desk. There were cameras to watch him and a TV on the wall which he assumed was for school announcements. There was another door leading off from his bedroom which he discovered led to a bathroom. There was a shower and a toilet and not much else. He noted that his door didn't have a lock.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:09 am

"I'm afraid not," Devin said to Leit, sitting on the side of the table rather than on a chair. He smiled lightly. "Somehow I think that song suits you, though."

"Looks can be deceiving," Liam said to Alex. He turned to the others in the cafeteria. "Kindly remind me what your specialties are again. I'd like to have it written for future reference."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:15 am

Julie raised an eyebrow at Alicia before sighing. She started pointing towards each student, "Maid. Pyrotechnician. Engineer. Ninja. Model. Athlete. And I'm the lawyer. Artist boy seems to be missing." She looked over at Liam, annoyed, "Pay attention the first time if you're going to keep up."

"A...anyway..." Alann started after giving Julie a surprised look. "How should we go from here?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:17 am

"I don't know about anyone else but I think we should eat then explore. There has to be some way out of here," Lys said as she sat on the edge of the table.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:26 am

Liam gave Julie a look of disdain. "I was making sure I had them right. Being thorough improves one's chances of success." He looked back to his gadget and typed in 'Most unpleasant' underneath Julie's name. That done, he switched to the floor plans. "I agree with Miss Alyssandra. We have the floor plans, but it would be good to make note of what each room contains to familiarize ourselves with the premises. As well as look for a means of escape."

"Doubt we'll have much luck there," Devin said. "At least not if that @$*$ bear was telling the truth, which I still don't buy."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:36 am

"We have to read the rules too. We should go over them together right?"
"
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:29 am

"Sounds like a good idea." Chris said looking at the pad.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:45 am

"Wonder what the penalty is for breaking them," Devin commented as he opened his.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:42 am

At the suggestion that everyone eat, Alicia stood up and left the room without a word. A quick headcount said there were twelve of them and she started measuring out portions for a meal. She wasn't sure what time of day it was but considering they ha just woken up it felt enough like morning for her to prepare a simple breakfast for twelve. "Sometimes breakfast is the best comfort food anyway, and I bet a lot of people out there could use the comfort." Alicia always took people's feelings into consideration where food was involved, she knew how food influenced moods was important. "Let's see, that should be enough to make apple cinnamon pancakes for twelve." She started humming as she began placing the ingredients in a bowl.

Nadine wandered into the kitchen cautiously, Alicia was a lot bigger than her and she always seemed grumpy. Nadine noticed Alicia had a gentler touch with food than with people, humming and smiling as she was cracking eggs into a bowl. "Uhm, Alicia...they're going over the school rules together and I really think we should all try to stick-" but she was cut off as Alicia brandished a large wooden spoon at her.

"What do you think you're doing in here like that! Get out!"

She was practically screaming and Nadine took a cautious step back. "Like...uh...what?" She stumbled over her words trying to avoid being beaten to death with a wooden spoon.

"Your hair! All that hair in my kitchen! Hair is fucking disgusting in the kitchen!"

Nadine fled as Alicia took a step toward her, a small squeal of terror escaping from her as she fled back into the cafeteria. "I think Alicia will look through the rules later on her own." She said trembling.

Outside of food Alicia was lost on how to deal with people's feelings
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:52 pm

The students opened the "School Rules" tab in their ID's. A large banner at the top of the screen read, "WARNING: Any student found breaking the rules will be dealt swift and harsh disciplinary action from the Principal. Principal Monokuma does not approve of any rule breakers." The banner at the end had a little monokuma animation at the end. The rules followed:

Rule 1!
Each student shall live out the rest of their lives withing the walls of the school.

Rule 2!
From 10PM to 7 AM is designated as the "Nighttime." The cafeteria, kitchen, and Storage room will be closed during this time. As well as the water being turned off.

Rule 3!
Sleep is permitted only in the dormitory bedrooms. Any attempt to deliberately sleep in another room will be considered sleeping in class.

Rule 4!
Violence against the principal is prohibited, as well as any deliberate destruction to school
property.

Rule 5!
The villain who kills one of his or her classmates will be allowed to "graduate," provided his crime is not betrayed to the other students.

Rule 6!
A Class Trial will be held shortly after a murder is committed among the students. Participation IS mandatory.

Rule 7!
During the Class Trial, if the villain is not correctly identified, he or she alone will graduate, and the remaining students will be executed.

Rule 8!
If the villain is correctly identified during the Class Trial, he or she alone will be executed.

Rule 9!
One is forbidden to lend his or her ElectoID to anyone.

Rule 10!
A villain is only allowed to kill a maximum of two people.

Rule 11!
More rules may be added as the years progress.

Last edited by Kikren on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next