The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Noticing how tired he really was Alex went to the cafeteria table and laid his head in his arms for a minute, when he noticed he couldn't get any sleep like that he got a piece of toast and spread some nutella to eat.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:38 am

After a while, Leit emerged from the bathroom, clean of blood.
((I forgot their individual bathrooms are in their bedrooms I think, so whatever))
He went to his room, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:49 am

Julie poured herself a cup and took a drink. She grabbed a piece of toast and thanked Alicia. She looked up as Felix left the room. Julie rubbed the back of her neck, "I think that it would be best for us to just skip lunch today and get some sleep."

Alann nodded. "Seven again then?" He looked over at Alicia.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:33 pm

"Thank you, Alicia," Liam said. He spread butter on a slice and ate it slowly, occasionally sipping his coffee. Black, as he liked it.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:24 am

"Seven." She said, "And everyone had better be here on time or I will hunt you down. No more risks, I'll be drawing up scheduled mandatory meeting times so that we're all alerted at the soonest possible moment there's trouble. No more Nadine's and Chris's. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:42 am

Julie stood up and stretched, "Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'll be here."

Alann smiled a little, "I'll be here a little early if you'd like help setting things up for dinner." he adjusted his glasses, "I don't recommend having me touch the food though."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:48 pm

"Oh don't worry about helping me cook dinner, I have Felix for that." Alicia smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Alann nodded and walke to his room.

(Time skip to dinner)

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:54 pm

(I'm all for a timeskip)
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:11 am

Leit, at this point in time, had left his room, and managed to wander around to the auditorium, where he walked about and sat periodically in various places. He hadn't slept, so his eyes were red with a touch of puffiness, but he managed to change into some other clothes-- haphazard, slightly-too-big clothes. While he was meandering around, his time was consumed with staring down at his Electro-ID and tapping hurriedly on it occasionally while he mumbled to himself, as per the usual. He never noticed the time, so he didn't have any incentive to go to dinner.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:19 am

At well past 7 Felix finally emerged from his room. he was carrying a rolled up bed sheet and he had the slightly manic look of someone who had spent a long time working with not enough sleep. Stopping by the cafeteria, he said to whomever was in there, "Can you tell everyone to gather in the auditorium before dinner, I need to show you all something."

When he got to the Auditorium he passed by Leit without even seeing him, his mind was so focused on finishing what he had started now that he was so close. He put the sheet on the stage and went to look for a ladder backstage. When he found one he set it up on the stage and climbed it, the sheet in hand.

When he was finished, the bed sheet was hanging from the ceiling. Written across the top in an elaborate cursive script were the words "In Memoriam". in the center of the sheet were the faces of Nadine and Chris, beautifully painted in vibrant colours. Each of their faces were adorned with wide smiles and their eyes seemed to shine with happiness.

Climbing down the Ladder and putting it away took the last of Felix's strength and with a heavy sigh of relief that his work was now done, he sat on the floor and looked up at the picture.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:28 am

Leit stopped what he was doing and watched Felix as he put up his work. "It is..." He struggled to find the word. He was torn between 'accurate' and 'beautiful'. "It is good." He didn't mean the word in the sense that it was adequate, but that it provided a sense of wholeness in many ways. He paused for a moment. "They might be angry... that Chris is there, as well. I am not. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:29 am

"They can be angry," Felix said in reply to Leit. "He was our friend too, at one point."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:53 am

By this time Alex had restored his energy and went to the cafeteria to see who else was there.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:43 am

Alicia marched through the halls with her hands on her hips."It is well after seven, dinner has been cooked and no one has showed up at the cafeteria." She knocked on every dorm room door and poked her head into every open room. "C'mon, Felix has something to show all of us."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:16 am

Heather followed Alicia out of her room and into the cafeteria. "Sorry Alicia, I would have helped with dinner but I have been cleaning the rec room."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Julie walked out of her room stretching. "Sorry Alicia... Guess I was more tired than I thought." She walked towards the auditorium, knowing what to expect. She noticed that the gate to the second floor was open and made a mental note of it.

Alann walked out of his room, and waited for everyone else to come out.

Julie walked into the auditorium, and looked up at the portraits, a sad smile on her face. She walked over to where Felix was sitting, "These from your memory you think? It's hard to imagine seeing faces this happy in this place."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Felix nodded. "It's what I saw," he said. "When I close my eyes, there they are. Smiling and laughing together. Them, us, all of us."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:02 am

Julie nodded looked back up at the portraits. "I wish I could remember those smiles..." she sighed and looked over at Leit, nodding towards him.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:46 am

Liam entered soon after Julie, carrying another mug of coffee. He looked at the picture with an inscrutable look in his eyes. He hadn't gotten to know either of them well, and despite everything, he wasn't moved by the display. Nevertheless, he appreciated the heart that had gone into it. "I believe we all do, Julie."

Devin followed before long, hair slightly wet from a recent shower, his hat in his hand rather than on his head. He smiled lightly at the painting. It felt nostalgic, somehow. Even Chris's face. He had seen Nadine's smile during their little concert, and seeing it reproduced here in such detail made his chest feel tight.

"Do you hear the people sing," he sang softly. A song about the joy of life after death.
"Lost in the valley of the night,
It is the music of the people who are climbing to the light..."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:56 am

Alicia didn't know this song but it seemed to sort of fit and it was pleasant to hear Devin singing.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:32 pm

A few minutes of silence passed by after Devin's tune ended. No body seemed to want to speak up to break the silence. After awhile, "
I think we should at least eat now. Most of us haven't eaten since yesterday and we need to keep our strength up. We can...pay our respects whenever we'd like." Alann looked down at his feet, rubbing the front of his shoe into the floor.

Julie nodded and offered her hand to Felix, "Needa hand?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Felix accepted Julie's hand gratefully. As he pulled himself up, he notice Lys wasn't in the room.He shruggged it off for now and made his way back to the cafeteria. If she didn't join them for dinner, he would suggest that someone take something to her.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:18 am

Leit looked back down at his ID before shutting it off and following the lead to the cafeteria. He hadn't realized how hungry he was.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:59 pm

Everyone arrived in the cafeteria a few minutes later. Everyone was still a bit quiet from the auditorium. Julie sighed and broke the silence, "Anyone else notice that the second floor is open now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next