The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Four loud chimes rang out through the hallway, followed by the televisions in all of the rooms turning on. "Attention students! Attention students! This is your principal speaking!" Monokuma crackled to life on the nearby monitors as his voice echoed throughout the school. "Would all of the students gather in the Theatre for an assembly? We have a special gift for you waiting!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:25 pm

Felix, who had been lying down on his bed groaned. "Dammit, stupid bear, I was just geting comfortable," he muttered.

Lys looked up from her magazine and glanced at the TV screen before biting her lip nervously and making her way to the auditorium.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:25 pm

Liam and Devin groaned in unison and headed that way.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:47 am

"Oh this better be good. This place is still filthy." Moaned Heather. "Might be a good chance to start cleaning the theater while im there." She remarked as she grabbed a mop and bucket.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:18 am

Leit perked up-- not happily, more like alerted-- and followed the other students to the auditorium. His muttering, tittering started up again, his curiosity and anxiousness getting to him.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:50 am

Nadine put her hand on Lys's shoulder. "It'll be okay, promise!" She smiled.

Alicia sighed and headed towards the theater alone.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:57 pm

Julie sighed and headed towards the theatre. Alann started towards it as well,
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:03 pm

Lys smiled slightly at Nadine. "I know it will, Thanks," She said.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:01 am

Chris very lazily started toward the theatre.

Alex mumbling and a little drowsy headed to the auditorium.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:26 am

"No one's going to kill anyone." Nadine said certain of herself. Trapped by a bear or not, we're all still people and maybe soon we'll all even get to be really close friends."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:45 pm

As everyone arrived in the theatre, Monokuma stepped out onto the stage. "Helllooooooo my shining pupils!" it said as it raised its paws up and started counting, "...ten...eleven....twelve. Twelve! All of you are still alive?! Jeez what does it take to get you bastards to kill each other? Now now and address your principal accordingly!" it began chuckling.

"Haha, the bear's just kidding as always, you see?" Alann gave a small bow before standing up, "How's it going Kuma? Planning your hibernation any time soon?"

"Like hell ya brat. I'm sure you're all wondering why I've called you in today, but just to keep it interesting, how bout you try to guess!" it waved its paws around energetically.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:34 pm

"You've decided to let us go?" Lys asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm

"Alright,aalright, I got this-let's see you're going on vacation!" Chris said almost sarcasticly.

Last edited by Red on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:55 pm

"You're going to take up a vow of silence," Devin groaned.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:46 pm

"Please do". Alex said half jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:53 am

Leit was taken aback with the casual nature of the conversation. He stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:11 am

Monokuma looked down dejectedly, "Upu....You children are too cruel. Far too cruel for your loving and caring principal. Aren't you all ashamed! Especially after I spent all my time making these gifts for you! It held up its paw which was holding twelve pieces of laminated paper, each with a student's name on the front. "Buuuuuuut. I'm such a kind hearted bear, that I've decided that you ingrates can have them anyway!" It jumped down and passed the paper to each student. "Enjoy them you bastards!"

Julie looked down at hers and tilted her head, as Alann blurted, "Wh...what's up with these?"

"Easy! Each of you guys hold a sheet of paper that has another student's DEEPEST SECRET! It's about time you all get to know each other better and I figured out how to do that!"

(OOC: Now! This is the first incentive! Now, a few rules with this one. These secrets are supposed to remain that way between people. If you reveal it to one person, message that person what the secret is. If you tell the ENTIRE GROUP then you can post it in the RP, however, that's highly discouraged as if someone knows that you have their secret, they may be more inclined to kill your character so that no one figures out who the secret belongs to. Good luck everyone!)

Last edited by Kikren on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:52 am

"What's... the point of this?" Liam asked. His deepest secret... It couldn't be that... could it?

Devin stared at the secret he had received. That wasn't too bad. He wasn't sure what his was. He didn't really have anything in particular that came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:09 am

Lys' eyes widened as she thought of her deepest darkest secret. How would he have found that out though, she thought to herself. she looked down at the card in her hand. It didn't seem too bad to her, not as bad as... that... anyway.

Felix suppressed a laugh as he looked down at the secret in his hand. If that was the calibre of everyone's secrets then he had nothing to be worried about.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:03 pm

"This...happened to one of you?" Julie looked down at her feet and bit her lip.

Alann tilted his head and smiled, "Ooooooooh so that's how it is?"

"Yeah it is ya freaking weirdo. This is just to further your love and understanding for each other! Maybe you'll find some common ground or... Aw who am I kidding? This is supposed to make each of yous suspicious of each other! I guess you could call it your Incentive. Who has your secret? Who's going to spill? If your secret is something deep and dark and gruesome, what will you do to keep it a secret? " It began laughing, "Upupupu... This'll remind you that none of you truly know who each other is. You're all just strangers in this school! Killing someone for your own gain is /basically/ human nature isn't it? DHAHAHAH!" It held it's stomach and laughed louder than it had before.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Tears rolled down her face, she hel the note to her chest. She had been in a similar situation. This however in her eyes was worse. She however was also relived that now that someone knew her secret she didnt see any problem telling the rest of them. For here, she was now free and hopefully her confession will help this person realise the same.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:57 pm

When Leit opened his paper, his already pale complexion whitened. He laughed and tried to pass it off as a laugh that was genuine-- not the kind that's compulsory when you're scared or overwhelmed or any other mixture of emotions. "W-wow!"
He felt sick to his stomach. He just lied-- even now, the lie was ongoing.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Felix once again looked at the note in his hand and realised that his secret wasn't so bad. "I have a photographic memory," he said. "That's my biggest secret. So whoever has my card, you don't have to worry about me killing you. You all already know now."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Liam sucked in his breath. So it seemed like not everybody had some deep, dark secret that could potentially ruin them. He calmly pulled out his electronic ID and took a note. "I highly doubt this sort of thing will bring any of us to kill one another," he said, suppressing the anxiety in his voice.

Devin looked around at the others. "Well, to be honest, I'm not too sure what my deepest secret is." He looked at the card in his hand. "Well, I know not to get on any of your bad sides now, but this is by no means a reason to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:57 pm

"If anyone would kill someone over something stupid like this then that's really bad, we should trust each other and help each other through this." Lys said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next