The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:05 am

"Did you run often before?"
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:02 pm

Julie put her ID back into her pocket as she walked around the room a bit to get a closer look, "I wonder why this room is such a disaster." She moved a few things onto the table and dusted off a few pieces of equipment. "We should ask Alann if this is how he works. And probably keep this room away from Heather or she'll have a fit."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:07 pm

"Every day." She said again. "Helps me keep focused."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Felix fell silent as he ran and quickly fell into an almost meditative state where he focused on nothing else but the movement of his legs.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:02 am

Leit, at that point, had completely disregarded Alex in the room. His ears turned red like his cheeks, and with trembling hands he picked up the book again, practically threw it open, and began turning wildly through the pages, making as much noise with it as he could muster. When he got to the end of the book, he did it again, backwards. And again.

((OOC: This is a tool for him to express his anger since he can't scream or speak loudly or anything, and he isn't one to stomp around and throw a fit.))
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Alex sensing such frustration thought it best to leave Leit alone for a moment, therefore he went to see the workout room as he had not been there yet.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Liam couldn't suppress a chuckle at the thought of that. "It is strange. Everything else was, at least to the naked eye, in perfect order."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:24 pm

"The bear is very meticulous. Why would he keep this place destroyed? Julie looked around before yelling, "Hey, Monokuma? You listenin'?"" After a few minutes of silence she frowned and shrugged at Liam.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:48 pm

Leit flipped through the book backward and was about to start again, before, "HEY IF YOU BREAK IT YOU BOUGHT IT" Monokuma jumped out from behind the desk, stomping around. "You think you can pay for a book with just a finger or a toe?! Think again! I'm imagining more of an arm. Or maybe up to your kneecaps. I might even take a couple ears." It walked up to Leit, pulling on its ears. It hoisted himself onto the table and tapped its foot on the book "A book of this caliber is prrrrre-tty expensive. Blood gets ya places, ya dig?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:03 pm

Liam smiled at Julie's unexpectedly candid action. Having logged all the dangerous items in plain sight, he put his ID away. "Well, we will get no answers just by standing here. What do you propose we do for now?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Leit started and looked down at the bear, his expression softened but still noticeably angered. He wasn't digesting the severity of everything the little principal was saying, his head still cloudy with emotion. He put the book down, pausing, making sure he didn't slam it on the table. Crossed his arms. "Whatever!" he spat out, louder than he intended.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:21 pm

"Awww, what's tha matter? Come ooooooon you can tell your principal what's wrong!" Monokuma laid down on the table on its stomach and put its paws on its chin.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:32 pm

"Not much we can do. Especially if we're being ignored. I guess we should just go to a different room now. Better to cover all of the ground we can." She yawned then started again, "How about you pick the room this time? We've covered the dangerous room so I couldn't care less what we look at next."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:25 am

"Julie," Leit gesticulated as he gushed, tears starting to pool in his eyes, "Julie is what's wrong! Ever since we got here she has just been so rude and mean, right off the bat! She called me an idiot! She criticizes everything I do, when I am the one who figured out Chris murdered Nadine-- I mean, mostly, you know?-- she tried to botch what I was doing the whole time. She is so unbelievably callous and capricious, she is not even like that to anyone else! Her and Alicia-- she threw me against a wall! I have a bruise on my shoulder-blade! And that Liam, that ugly fake smile he puts on, I just about can not stand it any more! I even apologized to him, I was sincere! And then what does he do? He stands there and lets Julie wring me out for trying to be kind! And Alex, he did the same thing! They just stood there! They fucking god-damned stood there! I hate them-- I hate them with everything I have! There is no way anyone here was ever, ever my friend! I know that is just a lie!"
He put his hands to his face for a moment, "I am so absolutely tired of them pushing me around... and... I-I am scared... I am scared that I am so angry." His tried to steady his breathing, and touched at his throat. His voice was cracking.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:42 am

Alex walked into the workout room and noticed Felix and Alicia on the treadmill and realized it would be best to stretch before exercising. When done stretching he went to the punching bag and beat up on it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:52 am

"Course they weren't! All these Super Duper High School kids all just look out for themselves y'know! Self entitled brats. But you realize that you can change all of that." Monokuma's red eye flashed a bit, "They wouldn't suspect someone like you either. They see you as frail and weak! They're no better than you." Monokuma was more calm than usual.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:11 am

Leit kept his face buried in his palms for a few moments before he looked up at Monokuma, "Oh, you think I am stupid, too? You do!" He advanced a little toward the bear on the table, hostility in his movement, "Just like them, those high school level assholes! I refuse to fall for your trick! Get away from me!"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:12 am

"Oh? Trick? I have no idea what you're talking about." Monkuma sat up patted Leit on the forehead. "I'm simply giving you sound advice like a good principal would! Whether you act upon it is up to you. No pressure."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:25 am

Leit shrinked back. "Excuse me." He turned and left the library, on his way to his room.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:41 am

Liam looked at his ID again. "There is an unlabeled room on the far end."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:03 am

"Oh?" Julie checked herself before noting, "But...Where's the entrance to it?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:08 am

"It looks like it's at the far end of the wall, here."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:25 am

"Hey." Alicia said as she watched Alex walk in and start using the equipment.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:06 pm

"Alright. Guess we should check it out then." Julie responded before leaving the room. She walked towards the door, noting the gate and the stairs to her right, shutting off access to the third floor. She walked through the door and paused, as she realized that she was on the catwalk in the auditorium. She took every step cautiously and looked over the edge at the room from the new perspective. Above her were a large assortment of stage lights, each arranged meticulously to light the stage accurately. The cat walk cut across the auditorium and made a sharp turn at the far wall, leading to the backstage. The catwalk had railing around it with two rungs to better support stumbling technicians. Backstage, a ladder extended to the bottom of the stage, leading to the locked gate the students found before. Julie sat her foot on the second rung of the railing and hung over, looking straight down, "How far up do you think this is?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:53 pm

"Hey."Alex responded. He went to the dumbbell rack and put on 2 ten lbs. on each side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next