The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:16 am

Chris noticed what was on the board and chuckled a little, then decided to draw n the board. He drew the time kanji on the board.

When Alex was finished he noticed people in the cafeteria so he to join them.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:55 am

Julie leaned back in her chair and looked up at Alex. "And what have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:27 am

Felix pulled the notepad towards him as Alex walked in. He glanced up as Julie spoke and then looked back down at the drawing of the group. It hadn't been a random drawing. He knew that much was true. He only drew what he saw, therefore, he must have seen this at some point. But for the life of him he couldn't place the image into any of his memories. He frowned at the pad and then threw it back into the middle of the table.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:44 am

"Just having a look around, that's a very good drawing by the way better then I could ever do."
After Chris finished in the classroom he decided to see what everyone else was up to in the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:12 am

"Mm" Felix said in acknowledgement of Alex's words. He glanced up again as Chris walked in before turning his glare back to the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:07 am

Devin sighed. "If you're going to take it apart, then leave the bullets."

Liam, having finished exploring the restrooms, went to the generic classroom. He found Chris there. He grimaced at Monokuma's drawing, then saw what Chris had made. "Chinese?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:32 am

Alann nodded and emptied the magazine again. He reached over and put it inside the pocket of a green coat with gold trimmings on it. "All three bullets. They'll be there while I take this apart. We'll check together after I'm done." He nodded before turning and leaving.

Julie looked back down at the picture that Felix had done. She leaned forward and focused on the drawing of her for a second before looking back at Felix intently. "Can I talk with you for a minute? In the Storage Room?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:42 am

Felix blinked and nodded before following Julie to the Storage room
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:57 am

Julie picked up the notebook before leaving the cafeteria. She walked with Felix to the storage room and closed the door before starting, "You're lying." She accused before turning on him, "You said that you don't remember anything, but your picture says otherwise." She pointed, "This bracelet that you put me wearing here? My brother gave it to me years ago. And yet, I haven't worn it since we all met. How would you know to draw me with that unless you remember something?"

Last edited by Kikren on Sat May 10, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:02 pm

"I told you," Felix said, gritting his teeth. He didn't like the insinuation that he was lying. "I draw what I see. There's something, I know there is. But I can't remember it. If you're telling the truth then that means that stupid bear is too. Think about that for a minute."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm

"And what if it is?" She started, "Are you blind? Look at how pale we are. We have no concrete evidence that says that it's lying, so for now it's the truth." She took a deep breath to regain her composure. "How come you're the only one who can recall even a little bit? If this thing really did something to us, then it'd be a pretty big screw up to leave a few memories with one person." Her eyes narrowed, "Or maybe you're just a mole here to observe us and betray us later."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:07 pm

Felix sighed. He hadn't really wanted to tell anyone this but if Julie suspected him of having something to do with the bear then he had to clear his name. "I have an eidetic memory. I remember everything I ever saw, even if it was only for a second." He paused for a moment. "Don't tell anyone else though, it's not something I like getting around."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:04 pm

Although she was told to wait, too heather the state of the kitchen was a mess. "This place is as filthy as i thought. How could anyone cook in here." Although she had to make an exception just this one because they only just arrived, she wont let the place be this dirty again. Heeding the Chefs without touching any of the cutlery she started heavily disinfecting the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:56 pm

Julie stood quiet for a second. "I won't mention it unless it's necessary. I'm glad you let me know." She closed her eyes. "And if you have that, and you can't remember, doesn't that prove what the bear's said?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:14 pm

"If what you say is true and you really do own that bracelet then it means the bear is telling the truth. If you're lying, and I can't see why you would, then we're just as lost as we were before. It all comes down to whether or not we trust each other." Felix glanced at the floor before looking up again and fixing Julie with a stare.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:30 pm

Julie returned the stare, "We have to pick and choose who we trust with what. I'll believe you until you give me a reason not to."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Felix held out his hand for her to shake. "Right."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:37 pm

She shook his hand, "Also, heads up. Politician's keeping his eyes on us." she smirked. "Bastard thinks he can keep me in line if he's always with me."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:47 pm

Felix nodded and headed back to the Cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:19 pm

Devin followed Alann out, humming quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:33 pm

Felix dropped the notepad back on the table and took a seat as Lys walked in to the cafeteria, her head hung and her eyes red rimmed where she'd been crying.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:53 pm

"Think maybe you could not be cleaning while I am cooking?" Alicia asked annoyed that Heather was spraying disinfectant around the food.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:07 pm

"It says time." Chris said as he walked by Liam on his way to the cafeteria.

Alex went ahead and had a seat.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:38 am

Julie headed back to the cafeteria and sat down.

Alann headed to his room to take care of the gun. He dropped it off then headed to the cafeteria to sit with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:10 am

Leit nodded his head in understanding of Alann before he left. He didn't follow him and Devin immediately, but looked at the sword in his hand. How many of them were there in the room? Two, four? In compulsion, he wanted to scoop them all up and hide them somewhere, like the gun. But how many more weapons could there be littered around the campus-- how many more everyday items one could use to kill if they wanted to, let alone conventional ones...
He glanced once more at the skull on the shelf before leaving the room. "Do not leave me here alone!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next