The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:06 pm

Lys felt the tears falling down her face again. Ever so gently, she hugged Devin back. She felt the fabric of his shirt getting damp as her tears fell. "I don't want justice," Lys whispered. "I want vengance."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:12 pm

Devin sighed, his face an unreadable mask. He wouldn't try to talk her out of it now.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:57 pm

"God, so emotional over someone you met just today! Eh. Plus a few years I guess" It shrugged. "'Sides. It's not like I'm the one who killed her! One of you decided to play god and decide who lived and who died. Speakin of which..." its red eye starting shining brightly, "who's hope will be killed today? The perp has signed your wills for ya. Are you gonna prevail over him or her? Or will you all be killed in the process?" It began chuckling, "Upupupu...You idiots would be better off killing each other right now. Enjoy your last hours alive. Oh right. Everyone check your ElectoID's. The new tab should be open now. Also there's a little helpful file in there." It gave an evil grin and a bow before leaving the room.

Julie was quick to pull out her ID and power it on. A tab labeled, "AMMUNITION" was available where the question marks were before. When she opened it, it brought her to a list with one item in the registry. A file labeled, "Monokuma File 1!" was listed.

Monokuma File 1!
-Victim: Nadine Lyons
-Time of death: 11pm
-Corpse was discovered in the Recreational Room, in the dormitory area of the school.
-The victim's head was smashed in against something hard and sharp.
-Death was not instantaneous.

Julie kept the tab open and began looking around at the crime scene. A bell rang loudly in the room, signaling the beginning of the investigation.

INVESTIGATION START

(OOC: Shots fired. :D It's investigation time everyone. Each individual had an awareness roll, and it affects what clues they could find in the room. This is to discourage meta-gaming, as well as to not make every character a god damn detective genius. These clues can be shared with other characters, but it can also be withheld. Rules right now for the investigation are that Lys and Alann aren't permitted to leave the room, and Leit is the only one allowed to investigate the body. Any attempt to tamper with the crime scene probably won't be taken likely so yeah. Have fun with that.)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:07 pm

Liam rolled his eyes at Monokuma and turned his attention back to the crime scene. Respecting Lys's wishes, he stayed outside of arm's reach from the body. "Leit, are her hands cut?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:09 pm

Felix finally let go of Lys and walked over to the TV set to take a closer look. he noticed the TV was caved in, starting at the top. he glanced over at Nadine. "This was probably what killed her," He said.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:54 am

Leit took a breath before picking up her hands, one by one, holding them up close to his eyes. "They are not cut. The blood is from holding her cranial wound... But, her right hand. There is skin under the nails!" He turned and looked up at Liam. "I will check everyone for scratch marks once I am done." He turned back, gently lifting up Nadine's head. He paused, put it down, and closed her eyes, before examining her again. "Lots of glass..."
Fingers caked with blood, he checked her pockets. There was a paper slip inside one of them. He flicked it open and closed quickly and stowed it away in his sock.
"Oh, the index here, it is broken." He picked up her left hand to show it to Liam.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:17 am

"Broken," muttered Liam. "When she hit her head? When she fought back?" He looked at the TV and addressed Felix. "It could have killed her, but I wouldn't be so sure."

"Here, you should sit down," Devin said softly to Lys, indicating the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:40 am

"I can't I have to make sure no one tampers with anything," she said.

"If she died from the blow to the head then there's a good chance this is what killed her," Felix said.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:00 am

"Don't sit on that sofa yet." Alicia said. When Devin directed attention to the sofa in question Alicia noticed one of the cushions on backwards. She flipped the cushion to find a pink, drying blood stain. "We can't conclude that the blow to the head killed Nadine." Alicia confirmed, "What need would our killer have with this otherwise?" She was disgusted by the idea. As she glanced at Nadine's body she could just imagine the poor girl weakly trying to beat off her attacker as the cushion was being pressed over her face. She glanced at the TV and the bloodstains leading from there to the body and pointed. "The killer tried to make it quick and he smashed her head through the television, but she wasn't dead yet so he used this to suffocate her." She looked at the couch cushion again and saw a definitive hand print shape in the blood stains. and smirked a little, blood on his hands. She assumed the killer wouldn't be stupid enough to not wash it off, though she doubted any of these people knew proper handwashing, if she just had a blacklight this criminal would be easy to catch.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:27 am

Julie nodded as Alicia explained it, But why did Nadine end up over here? The stain looks like she dragged herself to where she's at now, but..." Julie noticed the ElectroID and walked over to it. She booted the ID up and began looking at it. She hummed to herself as she moved the ID up where the light shone on it. She sat it on the pool table. She looked under the pool table and found a scrap of white fabric. She picked it up and rubbed it between her fingers. She sat it back down and stood up, "Im going to go look in other rooms. No use in all of us looking right here." She started out the room.

Alann frowned as she left the room. He wanted to keep an eye on her, but he had to make sure no one messed with the crime scene. "Oh yeah. Lys, where did you find the note when you first came in here?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:31 am

"Near the TV," She said. It's here if you want to look at it." She held out the note.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:44 am

Alann nodded and took the note. He read over it to be sure and then set it down on the pool table next to the ID. "Last night, Alicia, Julie and myself all talked about anything we could do to find a way out. I left my room at 11:17Pm. When I got to Alicia's room, Julie was already standing there and looking impatient. With the murder happening at 11, it seems...improbable that Julie wouldn't have heard the struggle, not seen the culprit leave the room."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:07 am

Alicia picked up Nadine's electroID and decided to look through it. There was a film of blood over the cover and only one file has been added for the first day.

Day 1
Gotta keep track of days or I'll go crazy in here wondering how much of my life has passed in these walls. The saddest part is that bear is so cute, he could be using his talents for something other than evil. It doesn't make sense though, he can't make us kill each other just because we're stuck in here! We're just normal people, not cold hearted murderers. That bear is gonna be so suprised when we all become best friends and foil his plans, maybe he'll let us out early for good behavior.
I've already made Lys as a friend, she even asked me to be her sister! I've never had a sister before! We can stay up all night braiding each others hair and telling stories, I'd really like that.
Alicia yelled at me earlier for being in the kitchen and I can tell she's a tough nut to crack but I bet she's actually really nice once you let her get to know you.
I played guitar on stage with Devin and Alex today, it was fun. Maybe we should get together with Liet and write a play to entertain everyone! that would be so fun! The important thing now is to keep peoples spirits high, that's what Marcus would have said. I wonder if I'll ever see him again, or any of the old band? I hope they aren't worried about me. Don't worry guys, Nadine will keep her chin up and put her brave face on and be home in no time! They should meet Lys, they'd adore her just like I do I just know it.
I'm scared, I'm scared of this note I just found. Do I go? Do I ignore it? I should tell Lys that I'm going, it'll be ok, we're people, we're people we aren't just going to start killing each other like this! I trust Julie, she's not always nice but she always says what she means, she'll let me clear things up and we'll be closer friends for it.

The diary entry ended and Alicia lay the ElctroID back on the pool table. She shouldn't have read that, it was Nadine's privacy. Not a single note was written in the report card or anywhere else, just the diary it looked like she'd progressively written throughout the day. If Alicia had to guess Nadine was probably determined to make friends with everyone and not need notes on them. She picked the ID back up and handed it to Lys. "You should hold onto this." she said solemnly, "She would've wanted you to see it anyhow." For almost the first time in her life Alicia felt the urge to hug someone but it passed quickly and she awkwardly excused herself to go investigate somewhere else in the room.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Lys put the ElectroID in her pocket and watched as the others continued to look around the room. After a few moments she said to Alann, "We should get Julie to make a statement if she saw something."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:03 pm

Leit gave a look of suspition over his shoulder as Julie left the room. "Hm."
"Wait-- wait!" Leit threw his hands up towards Lys as she was handed the little tablet and shot up from his squatting position. "The ID, give it here, please, quickly. Do not touch the screen."

Last edited by Aero on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:05 pm

Lys glanced at the screen and passed it over to Leit. "What's wrong?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Leit took it and balanced it on his bloodied fingers, tilting it subtly in different directions to catch the light until he had it at the right angle. "Look here. A pinkish something, smudged on the screen. Maybe it is blood? This must have happened while she had the notepad tab opened. Let us see... It is smeared on the C and H keys--" He cut himself off. "Where is Chris?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:25 pm

"We can't just accuse someone right now, let's wait for the trial before we start pointing fingers," Felix said.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:28 pm

"I did not accuse him, I simply want to see him." He looked up and around, gently setting down the Electro ID.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:29 pm

"If he suspects Chris then we should at least look him over, yeah? Nadine's nails have skin under them, so it means that whoever attacked her was hurt too right?"

Julie headed to the Science Lab to confirm some suspicions.

Last edited by Kikren on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:31 pm

Felix conceded with a grimace. Honestly he didn't want to believe any of them had killed Nadine, that is was the twisted bear's way of spreading discord between them.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:24 am

Liam slipped out after Julie, making no attempt to disguise his presence. He wasn't sure why he always ended up following her, but he felt that now more than ever, nobody ought to be anywhere alone. He pulled up his electro-ID and took a look at his notes again. His frown deepened as he realized that Chris was one of two of the students that he had no additional notes on beyond his talent.

Devin gently picked the ID up and handed it to Lys.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:26 am

Julie noticed that someone was behind her and looked back. Once she saw it was Liam she sighed and turned to him, "Do you suspect me too? Keeping an eye on me?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:29 pm

"Nobody should be alone at the moment, both for safety and for the investigation. That, and the fact that, being a lawyer, you likely have the best chance of finding the culprit, are the only reasons I am here." He put the ID away. "I don't believe you are foolish enough to leave evidence as damning as that note, so I do not suspect you."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:31 pm

Julie nodded and gave a slight smile. "I was just heading to the Science Lab to look around. You're welcome to join. " She walked inside, "You happen to see the white piece of cloth under the Pool table?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next