The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:35 pm

"Alann and I aren't supposed to leave the room but Alann can turn around while I check the girls," Lys said. "The rest of you will have to leave though."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Leit nodded and gave a friendly look towards Lys before he headed out. "Right, then... I wonder what Julie and Liam are up to."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:09 am

Alann took off his glasses and set them on the pool table. He walked over to the nearest corner of the room, and rested his forehead on the wall. "Just lemme know when you're done."

Julie nodded, "Right. Make sure to check all four of them." She opened up the list she had. "Take note of this. If even the smallest thing is missing, type it in the Ammo tab. As for me, I think I'll head into the costume room first. It'll be the most tedious one to go though."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:06 pm

"I was thinking the costume room would be good to check too." He opened up his notes. "Well then, best of luck."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:32 pm

Julie nodded and headed out. As she walked into the costume room, all of the TV's in the school turned on. "Attention students! A-tten-tion! The class trial will be taking place in one hour! Finish up your investigation. And make it snappy!" All the TV's shut off. Julie began working quickly.

Alann stayed where he was, hoping that someone would find the wound on someone in the next hour.

(OOC: Time limit starts now :D Investigation time ends Saturday at Midnight. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm

Liam picked up his pace as well. Two bathrooms and the laundry room were a lot to check thoroughly in an hour.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:22 pm

"Hey, Lys, do you mind if I check Nadine's room. There may be something of note in there." Felix asked.

"Oh... Ok..." Lys said. Felix left the room and went to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:25 am

Julie noted a few things down in her ID and left to go check out the Classroom across the hall.

"Could you guys speed it up a bit? We kinda have less than an hour to find this guy..."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:10 pm

"Ah!" Devin jogged after Felix. "Wait up. Nobody should go alone."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:15 pm

Heather reluctantly got herself ched out. She had her eyes closed the entire time. After he was done though she decided to check the room up and down so she can at least clean this travesty after, no matter how sick and sad it made her.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:03 am

Julie finished up in the Math classroom and went into the Nurse's office.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:01 pm

Nadine's room was pretty much what he had expected. There were clothes in the drawers, a toothbrush in the bathroom and nothing else much. There was a lighter on the desk but considering she was a pyrotechnic that wasn't out of order. "Looks like there's nothing here," Felix said to Devin.

Meanwhile back at the crime scene, Heather had checked out clear for scratches on her arms and such. "Ok, Alicia, your turn," Lys said.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:48 am

Alicia blushed as she unbuttoned her night shirt and opened it to be inspected. She never slept with undergarments on and being so bare in front of people she hardly knew was embarrassing "I don't suppose you want me to remove my shorts too? Unless you think I attacked her naked."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:47 pm

Monokuma walked up to where Leit, Chris and Alex were all standing, next to the door to the Rec Room. "Wh-What are you guys doing!?!" It began sweating nervously and shaking it's head. "This is your chance! The girls are all in there changing and... who knows what else. And all of you are just gonna let that nerdy kid with the glasses have all the fun! It's not fair if he's the only one to get a show!" It brought it's paws to its face, "You dig what I'm sayiiiiiiiiiiin?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:20 am

Leit stood with his mouth open slightly. "Wh--..." He glanced to the door and back to the bear. He was flabbergasted, only managing to stutter out "I am-- I am not, uh,"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:12 am

Monokuma nudged Leit with its elbow. "C'mooooooooooooooon. You don't gotta explain nuthin to me! I remember the days of my youth too! I was quite an attractive cub too." It smiled and put its hands on its hips, "Do it for the adventure! Be brave students! Your valiant principal will teach ya to be courageous and bold!" It raised it's paw triumphantly in the air
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:00 am

Leit shook his head defiantly, not a hint of blush rising to his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:38 am

Alicia closed her shirt around her chest. "Did you find your evidence?" She asked Lys.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:16 am

Devin glared silently at the bear.

"I'm back," Liam said to the guys as he approached. He held a pair of long black gloves in one hand. "Why are you all here? Where are the girls?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:38 am

Julie looked up at the clock on the wall. "Five minutes left..." She left the Nurse's Office and began walking back to her bedroom when she ran into the boys standing outside of the Rec Room. "Wasting time as usual I see. Glad to see everyone standing around during a murder investigation." She stopped next to them and put her hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Leit started hearing Julie, "Five minutes! Liam, we have to check you for marks, please, hurry, remove your shirt." He turned around and, bringing his hand to the knob and pulling it back a few times in quick succession, uncertain, eventually opened the door just a sliver with his eyes covered, "We only have five minutes, misses-- and Alann. Lys you... you have to be checked, too." He turned around, leaning on the door for it to shut. "Oh, Julie, you too!" He stepped to the side.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:12 pm

"Checking for injuries," Liam said in udnerstanding. He started to unbutton his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:18 pm

"Hah, no. I think I'll be okay." Julie said walking off. "I need to grab something before the trial. Good luck." She went to her room.

"Do...Do we really have time to check? I have an alibi either way..."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:31 pm

Leit took a step forward and grabbed Julie's wrist. He spoke to Alann without looking away from her, turning his head a little to indicate he wasn't speaking to her, "If you hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:42 pm

She turned and looked at Leit, "If you don't let go of me, we're going to have another body on our hands. You can't go around suspecting everyone you know. 'Innocent until proven guilty' and all that? You haven't proven anything and you're still just standing around wasting everyone's time. Now. Let. Go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next