The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Preschooler Florian
Aka
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:58 am

When they stopped, Felix leaned against the wall. "Now we wait," he said.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:20 am

"We'll have to," Liam said resolutely to Heather. He offered her a hand. "Come. This must be the last trial. We just need to weather through."

"It might not be Leit's. Just speculating," Devin answered Julie's question before the message went off.

He followed her out. "Trust the others know enough to fill the gaps."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:16 am

Alex followed after and made his way to the gate.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:23 am

"Have you actually talked to any of these people?" Julie grumbled to herself, "I cant trust half of them to take care of themselves, how can I expect them to take care of all of us?" Julie walked out and to the gate and waited for it to lift.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:27 am

"I don't talk much," Devin pointed out. "If you can't trust then just have faith. That's the best we got."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:23 am

Heather took Liam's hand and stood up, "Then let's go. We can't falter." Heather walked out into the hallway, where the gate to the first floor sat open with Monokuma sitting in front of it.

"Second floooooooooooor! Moooooooooove out!" It pointed over its shoulder and started downstairs.

Heather nodded, "Let's go see Alicia and Felix. Hopefully they're doing well."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:18 am

Julie walked down the hallway, " I can't babysit you guys during this trial." she stopped short of the gate, " I'm scared. So, I'm counting on you two. At the very least." she looked back at Devin and Alex, " Don't let me down."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:16 pm

"I'll see what I can do to not get us all killed."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:29 pm

Devin lowered the brim of his hat, blushing a little at Julie's unexpected display of weakness. "I'll try."

Liam raised an eyebrow as he followed Heather. "And Devin and Julie?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:56 pm

"I just meant how we know that Alicia and Felix are downstairs. That's all."She walked downstairs.

She smiled as she reached the bottom, seeing both Alicia and Felix mostly unharmed. " Thank goodness." She said as she walked up to the two. When she reached them, the door to the elevator opened, and she turned pale. She cleared her throat and brought her hands up to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:07 am

Felix waved when he saw Heather and Liam. "Did you guys find anything?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:16 am

"Pieces of the puzzle," Liam said. "Nothing I can make any sense of on its own."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:43 am

"Hard to say how this trial is going to turn out." Alicia said nervously. She gave Felix's hand a squeeze. "I hope you guys found a good amount of evidence, there was nothing down here."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:18 am

Felix smiled at Alicia before turning to Liam and saying "I checked out that camera room you found. The hallway leads to another trap door. I broke the ladder going down there though so I'll have to try to fix that before we can get another look down there."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:32 am

Liam smiled a little despite himself. "I see. Well, let's hope there was nothing crucial there."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:55 am

Heather frowned, " Who...do you think died? " she was barely audible, her voice reduced to a nervous whisper.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:56 am

"Judging from what we saw this morning I'd guess it was Alex. We haven't seen him all morning. Other than that the only other option would be Leit since he apparently wasn't on the second floor with you."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:44 am

" The library was torn apart... " Heather mumbled, " It looks like someone had broken in."

"We found blood in the library as well," Liam answered. "A bloody artificial voice box exactly like Leit's, in the workshop too."

Last edited by Kikren on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:51 am

"It may well be Leit then. We won't know until Devin and Julie get down here."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:38 am

Julie made it to the gate and looked down the stairs to see the bear climbing up. It stopped and pulled out a device behind its back before pushing down a button. The gate rose to the top, letting the three kids get access to the second floor. "There ya go. Follow me."

"Wait a second. About those controls..." Julie stopped mid sentence as Monokuma threw her the device.

"It controls the gates. Remotely closes or opens em. It has a range limit though; can't open the third floor gate from the second floor, or vice versa." It started down the stairs.

Julie looked over the device before shrugging and heading downstairs. She walked to the first floor elevator, nodding as she saw everyone around the corner. "Glad you guys still have the need to stand around talking."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:41 am

"It seems you're in a delightful mood as always, Julie. we were discussing evidence, actually." Felix said as he entered the elevator still holding onto Alicia's hand. He gave her a gentle tug to get her to follow him into the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:03 am

There's a shock." She replied flatly.

" Pay her no mind." Heather smiled, " I am sure she's just worried. How else would a controlling person react, hm? "

" Shut up, Heather."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:30 am

"I'm not--" Liam was about to interject, but stopped himself. "Never mind, this isn't a time for jokes." He folded his arms. "We were just waiting for you, Julie. Save the finger-pointing for when the trial begins."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:55 pm

Alex walked into the elevator then turned to them and said, "Well, no way to avoid this, might as well get then."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:13 am

All of the kids gathered in the elevator, and waited for the worst.

https://day-four.forumotion.net/t1118-trial-3-the-trial-of-leit-hahn#22313
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next