The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DANGANRONPA RP (2)

Go down 
+2
Kikren
Aka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:09 am

Ok guys, I know the DRP isn't finished yet but I figured I'd get this up now while we;re still working on the DRP to give you time to flesh out your characters and get them approved.

Template:

I'll probably need more detailed information from you about your characters (for example about family and stuff) for the incentives but that'll all be done either over Skype or PM to keep it all private from the others..

Go ahead and start applying.

RULES!!!

• 2 CHARACTERS PER PERSON. FIRST CHARACTER MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE APPLYING WITH A SECOND.
  • ONLY 3 "QUIET" CHARACTERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE WHOLE RP. I WILL DECIDE WHO IS ALLOWED THEM.
  • VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE. TRY TO HAVE NEW TALENTS INSTEAD OF RELY ON THE ONES WE'VE ALREADY USED.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:38 am

Name: Lukas (Luke) Daniels (18)
Appearance: Short blonde hair, usually spiked. Hazel eyes. A small scar over his left eyebrow. Usually wearing neat, pressed jeans and a button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He normally wears Vans but sometimes wears converse instead.
Talent: Super Duper High School Heir
Personality: Outgoing and normally very happy. He tries to see the good in all situations and people.
Other: He has no real accolades to his name but he is rich and he loves coffee.

Last edited by AkaShika on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:00 pm

Name: Hanfi Bhandari (16)
Appearance: Indian, shaggy black hair that he keeps covered with a gray beanie. Brown, confident eyes. He has a thin, black beard running down his chin, Wears an opened button down shirt over a white undershirt, with gray jeans. Wears brown sandals everywhere.
Talent: Super Duper High School Actor
Personality: Confident and talkative. Arrogant, but not really cruel or spiteful. Boastful, and easily excitable.
Other: Several rising actor awards from his theatre troupe, and several magazines have covered his successes.

Last edited by Kikren on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 6:08 am

Name: Sabia Bhandari
Appearance: Indian, Short, Medium build with long black hair that she keeps in a braid. Normally wears yoga pants and t-shirts, Hanfi's twin sister.
Talent: Super Duper High School Director
Personality: Bossy but not bitchy and very composed.
Other: Super defensive of her brother, she'd hate to see anything happen to him especially if it has the potential to hurt his career.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:23 am

All approved so far. Well done, Robby and Jo, you're the first people in the RP (besides me) ^_^
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:44 am

Name: Augustus Richardson (17)
Appearance: Rather tall (6' 7") and very muscular (with very little fat), he has medium length blonde hair and green eyes. He wears a light sweat shirt(sometimes, he's prone to casually walking around shirtless) and black spats.
Talent: Super Duper High School Bodybuilder
Personality: Borderline narcissistic and very self-confident, he tends to name his muscles.
Other: Has won several accolades despite his age, was suspected of steroid abuse but the claims were disproven.

Last edited by Soulless Dragon on Tue May 05, 2015 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 3:13 am

GUESS WHO'S BACK!? BACK AGAIN!

Name: Gabriel Doric
Appearance: Abnormally large in both height and width, Gabe has both muscle and belly fat making him look hardy and strong. He has dark skin and a rigid face with nearly black scruffy hair. He has thick sideburns that lead into a beard along his chin. He also has strong lines on his face that make him look older than he is. Strangely, he tends to wear a welding mask at all times along with some safety goggles around his neck if not on his eyes. He wears an apron over whatever clothes he has on underneath. One of his legs is prosthetic along with a hand containing a swiss army set of trinkets.

Talent: Super Duper Highschool Inventor

Personality: A very curious soul. His appearance and attitude give him an off putting demeanor at first glance, but it's really just social anxiety. He likes to talk with others as much as anyone, he just has a hard time figuring out what to say. He can be a real grouch when he's trying to concentrate on his work, but he's enjoys being useful and as long as he's doing something with his hands he's content.

Other shit: A prodigy inventor and a master with electronics, Gabe has created several mechanical marvels both conceptually and physically including drones, vehicles, security systems, and other various quality of life devices. These creations have led him to become a well recognized figure in the realm of inventors and engineers, although he doesn't enjoy the spotlight and rarely appears in public eye, often having himself credited under the nickname, "Clockwork."

Last edited by Commander Catspirit on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:42 am

He sounds awesome, Approved.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:52 am

Name: Gavin Smith (17)
Appearance: Sandy Blonde hair, dark brown eyes, tall and lean, wears an over-sized hoodie and baggy jeans he has a small scar on his cheek just under his right eye that was an old cat scratch.
Super Duper High School Cat Person
Personality: Super shy around people, he always averts eye contact and confrontation. Very soft spoken. He's more outgoing around cats, who usually flock to him.
Over the course of his high school years he's adopted 20 stray cats and nursed them to health, he had an offer to be apart of a reality show but turned it down because he doesn't like the spotlight.

Last edited by J on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:53 am

I love him already, approved!
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:34 am

Name: Blake White (18)
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, grey eyes. Tall (At least 6'2") Not particularly muscular but not scrawny either. He has an easy smile that he uses often to get his own way by charming people.
Talent: Super Duper High School Brit
Personality: Confident, arrogant, impulsive, loyal towards his friends but almost viscous to those he hates. He carries himself elegantly, this is mostly due to his upbringing.
Other: His only true talent is causing trouble. His Super Talent was basically being born to the right family.

Last edited by AkaShika on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:03 am

Name: Kiki Marshall (16)
Appearance: Pasty skin, with freckles dotted around her cheeks. She has a bright white smile and green eyes, that she keeps behind purple glasses frames, without the actual glasses part. Long brown hair, tied into two pony tails that go to the bottom of her back. 5' 5" tall. Wears a purple long sleeved shirt, with rainbow suspenders reaching over her shoulders and down to her blue jeans. She has a belt with several pins and buttons.
Talent: Super Duper High School Journalist (Blogger)
Personality: Eccentric, jittery, hyperactive and loud. Special Snowflake status. Obsesses over small details. She's actually really sharp, just her loud outbursts tend to override her smarts. Voted most likely to break the fourth wall. Lots of fun to write. Probably not as fun to talk to.
Other: Has multiple blogs on multiple social websites with millions of followers. She may seem like a joke, but she has published some pretty incredible articles on wild life and social struggles in other countries. Roughly 80% of her earnings have gone to donations or charities.

Last edited by Kikren on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:19 am

Name:Ashley Miller(17)
Appearance: Shoulder length wavy brown hair. Bold blue eyes. 5'6". Generally wears a t-shirt bearing the logo of the zoo she works at. Medium build, thin but not scrawny. ALWAYS wears her custom Converse: http://www.converse.com/dyo/design-your-own-chuck-taylor/146639C25.html?metricId=755172969
Talent: Super Duper High School Zoologist
Personality:Laid- back and friendly. makes friends with almost everybody she meets (even animals). But if you make her mad side she will tear you up.
Other:She works at the local zoo and got a scholarship to the university with the best zoology program. Vegetarian.

Last edited by Fire Ferret on Tue May 05, 2015 12:32 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:51 am

Blake: Totes approved. Best character EU
Kiki: Fucking love her. Approved.
Ashley: Hair and eye colour does not make an appearance. Tell me more.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 10:34 pm

I still have no idea what Ashley looks like, Ferret. What's her build like? Is she muscular at all? Does she maybe carry a little more weight around her hips? Give me something I can work with, please.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:08 am

Alright, she's in.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 1:14 am

Name: Aaron White (15)
Appearance: Short black hair that he lets fall into his grey eyes, Shorter than his brother (around 5'10") scrawny. Usually wearing a black shirt with a thin green tie and dress pants.
Talent: Super Duper High  School Author
Personality: Growing up with Blake meant he was always pushed to the side so he is normally quiet. He speaks in a refined manner befitting one of his social class and threw himself into writing when he was 11 and sent to boarding school.
Accolades: He's made the New York Times Bestseller list twice since his debut at aged 13
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 3:31 am

This one's a work in progress, but here ya go.
Name:Maryl Plume

Appearance: She has short fiery orange/red hair with two long parts on the sides ( not a clue what that's called. The side front area of the hair bleh ) and she may or may not have a short ponytail ( I haven't decided yet ). She has brown eyes hidden behind a pair of rectangular glasses that can turn to shades in the sun. Her skin is somewhat tan as she spends a lot of times outdoors. Her face gives off a feeling of... I want to say a passion for her work. She often wears a tank top and a forest green vest with a sun hat covered in various pins and bug bits. She has an amber necklace with a small beetle encased inside it. Carries around her patented super powered advanced tactical insect friend catcher mark III on her belt.

Talent: Super Duper Highschool bug catcher

Personality: Maryl's passion for the small inhabitants of the world is hard to describe. She longs to be a part of their world and know everything about it. Her lust and love for bugs can be obsessive and could come off as some kind of erotic situation because of her excitement and flustered looks at an interesting or rare find. She can be friendly, but very often trails off into her own bubble of oddities. If you get her going she won't stop talking till someone silences her. It is not uncommon for her to be seen trying to communicate with the bugs she finds and harbors.

Other: Acknowledged in several scientific journals for her extended research of species and discoveries. She carries around a pet hercules beetle named Niko.

Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 5:28 am

Name:John Dairon(16)
Appearance: Unkempt brow-length light black hair. light-blue/gray eyes. Thin and average height(5'8"). Dresses like he just got out of bed and slipped on baggy jeans and smell-checked the nearest t-shirt. Carries a ukulele everywhere because they're portable and he gets bored easily.
Talent: Musician
Personality: Very relaxed and friendly, never aggressive(he's passive and sarcastic), comes off as not caring about anything. he's too chill to take anything personally. Doesn't get offended or angry. No matter what he's doing he'd probably rather be playing making music.
Other: Plays Bass (upright and bass-guitar), Cello, violin, guitar, ukulele. makes his way off gigs, street performing and his youtube channel that he uploads his music to. He got a scholarship to his local university for music. He's gone partially deaf the loud music at his shows.

Last edited by Fire Ferret on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 1:51 pm

All approved.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:26 am

Name: Clair Yance. (18)
Appearance: 5'2" Wears a dark pink ceremonial robe, with elaborate details stitched in of souls, spirits, lanterns, flowers and skulls. Very Dia de los muertos-esque. Wears a dream catcher around her neck. Medium build, pretty curvy. Hispanic heritage. A bandage is wrapped around her head, with her hair covering the right side of the bandage, leaving only the left half exposed. Has black hair with violet streaks running to the ends. Has hazel eyes. Tends to have a vapid and blank look on her face. Wears black slippers.  
Talent: Super Duper High School Medium
Personality: Spaces out at regular intervals. Is pretty oblivious and takes jokes and things at face value rather than what they really mean. Tries to sound wiser than she is when she's just talking face to face. Is fairly nice, and tries to get to know everyone.
Others: Had a television program for awhile, but she cut it after the ridicule that she received. Will do house calls and attend funerals, and is the most popular for her sense of formality and professionalism.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 2:54 am

Name: Rachael Qing (16)
Appearance: A rather short (4' 11") Asian girl with bob-cut black hair, brown eyes with steel frame glasses, and a rather thin build. She wears black, formal business attire with brown stockings.
Talent: Super Duper High School Bookkeeper
Personality: Very strict and can be quite bossy. Believes that one's outward appearance shows in their personality. Obsesses over organization and tidiness.
Others: She has helped numerous businesses organize their records, and as a result has saved many from potential bankruptcy, however she has also shutdown two due to reporting corruption.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 6:14 pm

both sound great!
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 3:00 am

Ok that's it. Applications are closed!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DANGANRONPA RP (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANGANRONPA RP (2)   DANGANRONPA RP (2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DANGANRONPA RP (2)
Page 1 of 1