The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Kikren
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair Empty
PostSubject: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 9:14 pm

"I don't know if it will, if he wastes his talent on drawing sleezy pictures of how he wishes we looked." Alicia said as she started clearing the plates. "I don't know how his subconscious will help him out of this one."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 9:25 pm

Liam finished his food. "That sounds like a good course of action."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:12 pm

Alicia stepped into the kitchen to do dishes by herself. It felt lonely but she was glad that Felix...or rather "Angel" wasn't there. "I screwed up." She mumbled and bit her lip. "Let your temper get the best of you again." She scolded herself. "But he didn't have to be such an ass."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:16 pm

Julie watched as Alicia walked into the kitchen and sighed, "If things weren't complicated enough...." She stood up, "Devin, Alex, would you mind sticking here with Alicia? Felix should be in his room, so he won't be too much of a bother, but all of you can watch out for each other."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:37 pm

"Sure, there's not much better to do anyway"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:44 pm

Julie nodded at Alex before looking at Liam, "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:02 am

Liam stood up and tucked the binder under his arm. "I'll drop this off at my room too, first."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:21 am

" Sure. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Liam raised his eyebrow at the unexpectedly aloof response, and quickly took care of it, then headed for their destination. "To the auditorium then."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:36 pm

Julie nodded and walked off that way. Once they reached the auditorium, Liam showed Julie where the trapdoor was. Doesn't it strike you as weird that none of us noticed this trapdoor before? Not even during our investigation during the second trial? "
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:39 pm

"Our attention was elsewhere," he noted. "It's not as though the door could have suddenly appeared afterwards, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:12 pm

" I suppose not. It just seems way too convenient." she sighed and opened the door and began making her way down into the room below.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:55 pm

Liam soon followed. "Watch your step."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:34 pm

((I'm sensing so much sexual tension in the party.
Huehuehuehue))
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:40 pm

(OOC: That's because Felix turned into a man whore so now Liam and Julie are the ship)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:51 pm

(OOC: Angel would like you to know he resents that comment. Felix would like you to know Angel resembles that comment)
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 12:05 am

Julie climbed down carefully, making sure each rung would support her weight before moving down. After awhile she reached down with her foot and found a few rungs missing, "Tch." She clicked her tongue. She looked up and saw Liam's outline following, silhouetted by the light above. Maybe both of them climbing down on a rusty, old, and structurally unsound ladder at the same time wasn't the best option. "Hey. The stage lift is down here, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 12:19 am

"Oh, yes it is, but I think the controls are in the booth."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:22 am

Julie sighed, "Well then, better be prepared to break through a trap door." She grabbed onto the sides of the ladder and began to slide down. She put her foot on the nearest rung and sighed before climbing down the rest of the way. She sat her foot on the ground precariously, checking to make sure there wasn't anything waiting down there. She dusted herself off as she looked at the monitors, waiting for Liam to come down.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:03 am

Liam's foot met empty air unexpectedly, almost causing him to lose his grip. Fortunately he managed to get his bearings in time before sliding down in the same manner. "Those rungs weren't missing the last time. Felix must have broken them."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:13 am

Alicia stepped out of the kitchen to see Devin and Alex still hanging out in the cafeteria. "It's been a really long fucking day. If they left the three of us behind I say we have some leisure time in the rec. Ping Pong anyone?" She was trying to sound cheery but she could tell her heart wasn't into it.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:17 am

Devin shrugged. "A'ight."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:24 am

Julie nodded, "Fucking clutz." She walked over to the monitor console and began shuffling through the screens. It settled on the Examination room. "You couldn't have seen Alex in here? Woulda made things a lot easier." She scrolled through a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:30 am

Liam watched with a small smile. "Back in investigation mode, I see," he noted lightly before focusing on the monitors. "I was only in here for a minute before I returned to inform the rest. I only made note of the room's existence, figuring we would spend more time investigating it as a group."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:46 am

Julie sighed and walked away from the computer, "Fair enough." She walked over to the wall with the photos hanging from it and began examining them. Something felt off about them. She took one off of the wall with the students all gathered in the cafeteria and folded it up, sticking it in her pocket. "Heather was able to plan out a murder just based on what she thought we would do. Are we really so predictable? How could she have known how it would work?" Julie shook her head and looked towards Liam, "If even one of us would have acted out of her plan, everything would have fallen apart. And yet she risked it because she knew what we would do." She looked back at the photos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next