The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application

Go down 
+3
Preschooler Florian
J
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application Empty
PostSubject: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:56 am

Alright so. I figure I should at least post a character application for this to get people interested.

Let's start off with the basics: What is DanganRonpa?
Well, it's a game/anime where the main focus is on a school where only students with an exceptional talent or upbringing are accepted. So all of the talented teens are grouped up in one place, so the most obvious thing happens and they're all taken over by some type of organization who only want to see the students despair. They lock up the building, telling the students that the only way to escape from the school is they kill one another. The main point the organization tries to make is that, "Despair can drown out even the brightest of hopes."

If my paraphrasing sucked and you still have no idea what it is, you should watch a few episodes of the anime. It's like. A 12 episode series.

So what I'm doing is setting up the story the same way: It's still going to take place in the school, it's just going to be on a different continent. This kinda helps set up characters and their talents. Say you want your character to be a really badass fighter, but there's already a super duper high school fighter in the series. Well it's okay because we're on a different continent so you can still have your badass fighter and have your character fit what you want them to.

Speaking of characters, lets go in to how to set up your character page. The things I need aaaaaaaaaaaaaaareeeeeeee:
-Character Name
-Super Duper High School Level Talent
-Appearance (Thanks Jordan :P)
-Personality
-Accolades that your character has earned with his or her talent

The reason for wanting so little on your character sheet is to add to the mystery of the RP. I don't want motives to be revealed on the character sheet, nor do I want someone's backstory because it takes away from the mystery and suspense that the game and anime offered. I will ask for certain motives sometime, and in that case I would want it in a PM or skype message so that i could work it into the different crimes.

Words of warning. It probably wouldn't be wise to add self-inserts into the game as your characters will be dying and/or killing. If we get to a point in the game where one self-insert kills another, people may get their feelings hurt. Also: Your characters have a high probability of dying. If you make a character and they die and you cry about it, I'll probably yell. A lot.

The way that we are going to determine victim(s) and Perpetrator(s) will be with dice rolls. For Victim Rolls, whoever rolls the lowest will be the victim of that round, and for Perpetrator Rolls, it'll be whoever rolls the highest. This helps guarantee that I'm not being an unfair jerk and that I do follow the rules.

Based on your character's personality and talent, I will assign one asset and one weakness, which basically just affect rolls. Victim Rolls and Perpetrator Rolls, as well as a few others will be affected by these changes and it'll help determine who has the better chance to survive.

Another thing I'll note is that there is a chance that this will be a hilariously short RP. There is no guarantee that you'll win a class trial and as such, every character except the perp will be killed. There's no way for me to rig this without it being blatant, but I actually think it'll add to the fun of it all.
If you have any questions, post them here and I'll answer them.

*Edit* LINK http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/danganronpa-kibou-no-gakuen-zetsubou-no-koukousei-animation-online

Last edited by Kikren on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:25 am

I think you should probably watch the show Drae....at least a few episode but trust me, once you start you'll want more!

-Name- Alicia Bronson
-Super Duper High School Level Chef-
-Appearance- 5'8", Short, Ash Brown hair, Green eyes, olive skin.
Being so tall and having very little chest she gets mistaken for a boy sometimes, it probably doesn't help matters that she keeps her hair so short "Hair is fucking disgusting in the kitchen) but some things are more important than looks, like making good food.
-Personality- Moody, with a sailors mouth and a likelyhood to kick you the "fuck!" out of "her kitchen", She's good with knives and knows how to make a kickass brisket. She may seem intimidating but she wouldn't hurt a fly (unless it was in her kitchen because flies are fucking disgusting and spread germs everywhere). She's a super germaphobe but only in the kitchen and anything she considers "fucking disgusting in the kitchen" makes her freak out, even her own hair that she keeps cut close to her head because of this "So wear a hairnet you uncleanly thing and don't touch my knives."
-Accolades- "Best of 2012 Young Culinary Scholars Award"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:20 am

Super Meido GO!
-Name- Heather Downs
-Super Duper High School Maid-
-Appearance- 150Cm Straight black hair, brown eyes and milky white skin.
-Personality- She is an obsessive perfectionist. She will meticulously arrange and clean things till they are perfect. Even a speck of dirt is enough to set her off on a cleaning tangent. As a result of this, she hardly sleeps. And when she does her muscle memory is such that she can continue working even if she nods off. Although she eventually does run out of strength in her limbs after moving for so long and collapses out of exhaustion. She is sociable to others although she frequently invades others, personal space to try and make them as perfect as possible. Either by cleaning their face and hard or adjusting their clothes etc.
-Accolades- Head Maid Award, 2011-2013
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Here's one of mine!

Name: Alann Clement
Super Duper High School Level: Engineer
Appearance: 5'3", Shaggy, unkempt, Auburn hair. Pale skin. Wears glasses. Normally wears a jacket or long sleeved shirt.
Personality: A bit quiet. Generally doesn't say anything unless directly spoken to or if there's something that he has to bring up. Is normally kind, not cold, just distant. Is constantly working on projects in his head.
Accolades: Worked as the Project head for many civil works projects in various cities across the country. Has a bridge named after him in his hometown as his first big project. While he's a successful engineer in most of the fields, he's most known for being a brilliant electrical engineer. Recently working on a project to help develop a machine to stimulate a virtual reality.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Ok, Ok, I'm in.

-Character Name: Felix (Pseudonym) (Angel Davenport - Real name)
-Super Duper High School Level: Artist
-Appearance: 5'8" short blue hair (Gotta have blue hair) blue eyes. Quite scruffy looking but clean. He wears baggy jeans, beat up chucks and normally a plain t-shirt underneath an oversized hoodie. His over sized clothes make him seem skinnier than he actually is. He's quite lean with wiry muscles.  
-Personality: Quiet, watchful. He takes in everything, he has an eidetic memory and therefore has perfect recall of everything he's ever seen. He doesn't speak unless spoken to unless you touch his art supplies. Touch his art supplies and he will flip the fuck out. He also dislikes change.
-Accolades: Has had an art show that visited many different countries his current portfolio is over 100000 pictures ranging from when he was aged 7 to the present.

EDIT: Added in Felix's real name

Last edited by AkaShika on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:30 am

Let's see how far this gets me-
Name: Alex Grant
Super Duper High School Level Ninja
Appearance: 6', short dark brown hair with bold blue eyes, usually simply jeans t-shirt and a zip-up sweatshirt.
Personality: CIA level observation skills, he knows when he's being watched, quiet until you befriend him. Black belt in Tea-Kwon-Do and knows Aikido and Jujitsu (mess with him and you lose). Prefers not to use weapons but can use any weapon if need be. (major history buff!)
Accolades: Wold-Champ in TKD, CIA consultant.

(plz critique Kik :)

Last edited by Fire Ferret on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:54 pm

-Name- Devin Gates
-Super Duper High School Level Singer- Wide vocal range and skill with imitating voices. Sensitive hearing. Constantly humming or whistling something.
-Appearance- 5'10", light brown hair kept short. Dresses casually, save for a Captain-style hat with the logo of one of his sponsors on it. Doesn't care too much for appearances, and is not particularly handsome.
-Personality- Stoic as a brick, though he'll express some degrees of anger. Doesn't talk much, and when he does, he often start singing a part of a song relevant to the subject of the conversation. Enjoys being looked up to.
-Accolades- Has sung in two bands, the second of which rocketed to stardom almost as soon as he joined it. Worked with several professional singers, musicians and studios. Produced 3 hit albums that hit the top of the charts each month of release. Has a massive female fanbase and a massive male hatebase.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:42 am

Alright. Time to rain Approval everywhere.

Alicia: Approved.
Heather: Approved.
Alann: Flawless. 10/10 Approved. God bless you sir.
Felix: Approved.
Alex: Approved, but I'll have to give him a higher chance to be the murderer cause he's hard to kill and  he'll be crazy accurate in cases.
Devin: Approved.

Also, you can have up to 3 characters. Rejoice Peasants.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:50 pm

-Character Name: Lys Quinn
-Super Duper High School Level: Model
-Appearance: 5'10" big blue eyes and long blonde hair that's tied in a single braid down her back (It reaches to about her knees). She wears a white short sleeved shirt with a tartan cross tie, a tartan skirt and long black socks, black shoes. She carries a teddy bear back pack that's usually empty.
-Personality: Typical Genki Girl. Highly energetic and really friendly to everyone. her favourite word is "Kawaii"
-Accolades: I dunno... She's a model... She does lost of modelly stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Name: Julie Piers
Super Duper High School Level Lawyer
Appearance: 5'10", short black hair that reaches just past her shoulders, well put together and clean, Orange eyes
Personality: Ruthless, arrogant and devilishly smart, this girl is someone who you'll probably want dead before the prologue's over. Rude and cocky because she believes she can afford to be. Has a strong sense of self-entitlement. Her willingness to co-operate is based on how much she thinks she'll get out of it.
Accolades: Has an astonishing success rate of 80% of cases she has taken on. The ones she has lost have been due to her attitude getting in between her and her client. Excels at poking holes in others' arguments and using their own words against each other.

Last edited by Kikren on Sat May 17, 2014 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Name: Liam Nixon
Super Duper High School Level Politician
Appearance: 5'11". Short brown hair that he wears slicked back. Constantly dresses sharply, and always with a bright red tie.
Personality: A born leader who excels at lying and hiding his feelings. Handles stress very well, but is a little faint of heart in the realm of biology. Worries a lot about other's opinions of him and so will act out of character to gain their favor.
Accolades: Was elected mayor of his hometown and had just finished his first term when he was called to the school. Critics believed that he could work his way up to governor in a couple of years.

Last edited by Maj. Spoilers on Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Is Liam related to mine?

P.S. Kik I actually think that's a good idea I agree.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Didn't notice that. Changed his name.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:25 am

I'll make another too!
Name:Chris Bane
SuperDuperHighSchoolLevel: Athlete: Track and field mostly, he does swimming also.
Appearance: 5'6" shoulder length caramel brown hair, Pants and button down shirt, he's pretty fit looking.
Personality: fairly outgoing, cynical, witty, everyone thinks he's more arrogant than he tries to sound.
Accolades: Olympic gold medalist, recognized by multiple colleges and schools nationwide.

Last edited by Fire Ferret on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : too many similarities to my previous, now apparently he was a mary sue)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:54 am

Name: Nadine Lyons
Super Duper High School Level Pyro
Appearance: 5'3", Long (Like close to her knees), straight, red hair, Light Brown Eyes
Personality:Really comfortable around people and super talkative, she tends to ramble on occasion. She doesn't understand personal space so she tends to hug on people a lot.
Accolades: She's went on tour with several popular bands as their pyrotechnician but she also plays the guitar and played with one of the bands for a while but decided she liked making the stage light up better than being on it. Her proudest trophy is her hair, which she only cuts when she accidentally catches on fire (which she hasn't done for years).
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Sounds like Nadine and Devin might get along.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Lys is gonna freak out when she sees Nadine's hair and wanna compare it to hers... Just to let you know, J.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:18 am

Lys: Approved
Liam: Approved
Chris: Errr, he's really similar to your other character. Both have government ties, and their physical descriptions are pretty close. Maybe edit him a bit.
Nadine: Approved
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:17 pm

Any better?
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 pm

I have trouble believing that the IRS would hire someone who's hacked them...
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:55 am

they have no proof
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:52 am

I have a hard time believing the NSA would consult a suspected criminal, even if they do have no proof...
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:00 pm

It's not unheard of
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Your characters are too well-tuned to the death game anyways. I think you should make a character with a less useful skill instead.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:48 pm

I did-a geek is totally not suited or prepared for such a thing, dont forget Sakura-chan from the anime he's a fighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application   DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa Super Duper High School Character Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next