The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:09 pm

She looked in the direction Kairo was facing and shook her head, "I can manage on my own, mostly" she replied, tilting her head as she spoke. "What do you think about her?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:12 pm

"I think there's something weird about her," Kairo said. "Something that makes her think she's better than others. It may come from knowing how to do whatever it is that she does, but..." He trailed off as though suggesting the sentence spoke for itself. "You shouldn't let my opinion colour your own though."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:16 pm

"All right" she replied. "... I'll go talk to her" she stated, before quickly turning and walking towards Kowen. She stood in front of her, waiting to see if she reacted.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:18 pm

Kowen had been watching Zoliel talking to Kairo, so she wasn't surprised when she saw her walking over to her.

"Can I help you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:21 pm

"Maybe" she said, she started to wonder how odd her question would come across as, pausing as she usually does before she spoke again. "Do you know anything about ghosts?" she asked as she sat down in front of someone she hoped could help her.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:22 pm

"A little," Kowen replied. "There isn't much to know, or at least not much that can be applied to all ghosts."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:30 pm

"Right..." Zoliel thought for a moment, however she was unsure how much she could further explain. She wasn't entirely sure what happened that night either. "What about... curses?" she asked, tapping her blindfold, hoping to shortcut her way through the discussion.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:33 pm

"I'm afraid curses are not something I ever learned about," Kowen said. "I'm sorry I cannot help you in that matter." She smiled gently at the child in front of her, not knowing if she could see it or not.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Zoliel thought things over for a moment, "... Do your runes know? Do they not work like that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:37 pm

"It depends on what you actually want to know," Kowen replied.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Zoliel thought of different questions she could ask, trying to decide what might get her a more useful answer. "How about... 'Where do I need to go to find answers?'"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Kowen cast her runes as usual and drew three. Turning the fist she said, "Uruz, tenacity." with the second rune, she said, "Dagaz a breakthrough." with the third rune, her face droped and a small frown made it's weay to her lips. "Thrurisaz The troll rune. It twists the meaning of the other two. Dagaz becomes circles and Uruz becomes inconsistency. I'm afraid the runes have no more of an idea than I do."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:06 am

Zoliel, tried not to sigh, she just nodded. "All right. Thanks anyway." She was somewhat disappointed she couldn't find anything new here, though she could hope to find more travelling with the group as far as she was going, at least to Termina, she hoped.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:27 am

When the party was on board and the crew was ready the captain ordered for the ship to depart. They were on their way to Termina.

Reina stood at the bow of the ship, feeling it rock beneath her feet and she clung to the rail so tight her knuckles were white as she stared at the ocean in front of her. As they got further away from the shore she started to feel sick. She wasn't used to the ground beneath her feet moving so much. She had to admit that the ocean against the horizon was as pretty as Jillian had said it would be.

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:29 am

Rules leaned on the railing near Reina, "Aero said you talked with Calcifer. Did you get everything straightened out?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:32 am

Reina looked away from the ocean, "W-well I'm not actually sure..." She said, "I went to try and talk to him and when I asked for a truce we shook hands, and then he started...." She bit her lip, remembering the way he went into the hallucinogenic fit.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:36 am

"Poisoned berries," Ruul said. He chuckled. "If you want, I can tell him what you wanted to say if it's too awkward now."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:37 am

Calcifer ran over to the side of the boat and leaned over, vomiting his lunch over starboard.
"Uuugh," He groaned, holding the railing.

Aero was too busy staring at the architecture of the ship and the different crew members to notice, enthralled by her new surroundings and the people that inhabited it.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:48 am

"You feeling okay Calcifer?" Reina realized after she asked that it was a dumb question, he just threw up, of course he wasn't okay.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:56 am

The only thing the fire mage could muster was a stiff shaking of his head, his eyes squeezed shut, trying to shut out the rocking and bobbing of the little wooden world around him. After a few moments, he threw up again, coughing.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:03 am

"eugh" Reina stepped back a little.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:24 am

Ruul rubbed his seasick friend's back, "I was afraid that would happen. You'll get used to it in a day or two. Or maybe just a few hours if you're quick."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 am

"M-maybe you should go below an lie down." Reina suggested, she didn't know if that would help or make it worse, she was no expert on sailing. It sounded like a smart thing to do though.

Jillian had fallen asleep in her cot, she figured she'd at least be able to get over her hangover a lot easier this way but she knew she'd be bored out of her mind in a day or two. Too bad the Captain hadn't offered her any books.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:37 am

"Not on your back, though," Ruul advised.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:41 am

Calcifer didn't have the focus to even shudder at Ruul's unexpected touch. He idly nodded his head in response, only half-hearing what he had to say. An "I'll-be'okay" gesture. He didn't want to lie down though. He'd stay here for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 20 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next