The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 Empty
PostSubject: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:03 am

( Description: Ah the Great Bay, what a place. Soft sands, calm waters, friendly residents, AND A KILLER FUCKING EEL!!! Who knows what nautical adventures our characters are in for in this small slice of paradise in Termina. There is a small settlement there for ocean traffic and such, although far smaller then Clock Town. There is also the Zora's Palace which is the main city of the Zora ( obviously ))

As Chaos and Quint came closer to the Bay, Chaos begin to feel the fatigue of a day of work, walking, and action. The trees that were on the sides of the field grew thinner and thinner. " We should rest. If there's more action tomorrow then we'll need to be at 100%" He walked over to one of the few remaining trees in the path and sat down, removing his sword before leaning back against the tree.

Last edited by Commander Catspirit on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:21 am

Yeah I guess your right. I'll go find some wood to build a fire." after a while Quint returned with some firewood and got a fire going. "I also found this rabbit we can cook for some food" Qui9nt expertly skinned the rabbit with his shamisen pick and made simple spit to roast the rabbit on. Quint finally started to rest as the rabbit was roasting away. "So how did you come to meet that girl you are travelling with?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:29 am

Chaos looked up at the stars. " I found her among two other men fighting a monster in the forest. She got knocked out in the middle of the fight and once the creature was dealt with I went to see if she was okay. When I looked back at the other two men, they were trying to kill each other over a stupid mask. They burned down a huge amount of that forest. All for a damn mask. Deciding not stick around, I picked her up and left the vicinity. After she woke up, she showed me the way out of the forest and we've just sort of been together since then...and not a single day has been without problems." As he was talking he pulled out his gun and started reloading it
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:37 am

"A mask? It must be one of the ones we were asked to look for by the mage. Did you know who won the fight?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:44 am

I know who won, but I don't know his name or his whereabouts and I've communicated with the loser who I know for a fact caused that explosion in clock town. I don't know what the deal is with these masks everyone is looking for but I'm certain that neither of the two have good intentions for them. " After his gun was ready to fire again he pointed it at the cooking food and then put it back in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:57 am

"I see, We were asked but a mage to collect them as he collects many different artefacts. Although I'm still not sure if he is telling the truth either. but at least if we collect them there is a smaller chance that they will fall into the wrong hands." Quiint noticed the Rabbit was ready and pulled a leg off and offered it to Chaos. "Here do you want some?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:02 am

Chaos looked at the rabbit leg for a moment and took it. "Well if I were you I'd keep my guard up when around anybody who wants them. Nothing is as it seems these days...." Chaos used one of his knives to cut off a chunk of the meat on the leg and slid it through his mask.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:36 pm

A second portal opened outside of the inn and Rickamaru emerged. Seeing the two people in the hoods and sensing their tainted souls, he knew they were the ones sent. "Follow me. I have a room here. Don't want to talk in the open." Rickamaru then led the two upstairs.
"First things first, introductions are in order. I am the rank four hunter Rickamaru. And you two are?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:06 pm

"Delur, my specialty is tracking" said the first, in a monotone voice. "Korath," said the second, "my specialty is speed." They bowed respectfully. Their voices sounded exactly the same. It was possible that the two could be twins.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
rickamaru
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:29 pm

"Alright. Next up, how are you with moving in, on, or above water? Our target is submerged and our objective is to relocate it via my portals. Your task will be to find it and corral it into the portal. It will take all of my concentration to keep the portal open due to its massive size. So what are your ideas on how to handle your end of the mission?" Rickamaru payed no attention to their similarities. The other servants come from many dimensions and races. After awhile, the constant culture shock ceases to bother a person.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:54 pm

They pushed their hoods backwards just enough to reveal dark gray faces with flat noses, yellow eyes and mouths filled with sharp teeth, but also a set of gills behind their ears, "We are both capable of breathing underwater," answered Delur, "And are both adept swimmers. Korath is the faster of us two. In order to capture a large creature, we think it would be best to force it into a ravine or crevice, where it cannot move away. While we assume that it would rather fight than flee, it is better to limit its movement."

"But before we make any concrete plans," said Korath, "It would be best to scout out the area to see what we can use to our advantage."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:07 pm

After a little while Chaos dozed off to dreams filled with the fires of war. On the battlefield in his head he could hear what sounded like lullabies in the air which gave him a strange sense of comfort amongst all his troubles. In reality there was a feint purple glow shifting around his body as if in an embrace.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:42 am

As the sun began to rise, Chaos woke up. He stretched out after an unusually restful sleep. He poked Quint with his foot to wake him up. "Time to get moving." He tossed a fruit from his bag. "Eat on the way."

-------

Fist awoke to the sound of seagulls overhead. The towel she was wrapped in had become undone overnight. She always did tend to move a lot in her sleep. She walked over to their clothes, now dry by the wind and started to slip her suit on. After clipping her belt on she started looking for something to make for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:46 am

Reina stretched as she uncurled herself. She dressed herself and sat back at the camp to wait for Fist to return.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:59 am

Fist returned with a bunch of shellfish in her arms. "Sleep well?" She asked Reina as she dumped them in a pile. "I thought we could try these today."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:04 am

Reina picked up one of the shellfish and examined it. "It looks like a bug." She said skeptically. She had never seen one before and she wasn't quite sure it was going to be edible.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:12 am

"I haven't eaten them very often myself. They mostly live in salt water which I haven't been around much. Last time I had one they were pretty good as I remember. I also found these other ones that are encased in hard shells. We can save those for later though." She started to stick the bug like ones on sticks and put them by a fire she sparked up.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:17 am

Quint grabbed the fruit then picked up his shamisen. "All right lets go." He started eating his apple as he headed with Chaos and started heading again fot the bay.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:20 am

Reina examined the hard shelled ones. They didn't look like rocks but they didn't look like anything living either. She watched as the grey bug-like ones started to turn red over the fire. "The ocean is really weird." She observed. "It's too open, and big. Lot's of weird things live in it."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:39 am

Chaos felt very alert, more then usual. "That sleep really did wonders." he mumbled to himself. "The wind is picking up. We must be getting close." He said as a rocky passage started to rise in the distance

-----

"Yes the ocean is a mysterious place indeed. It's like a whole new world down there. You never know what you'll find." Fist started turning the shellfish around so they would cook all the way through. " I once saw a giant creature come out of the water with eight arms and many eyes."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:02 am

The two approached the entrance as the sun was finally high in the sky. Chaos moved through the rocky entrance as fast a he could. He didn't like being in such a constricting pathway. At the end there was a small village in front of them with early morning chatter. Chaos looked over the town. "I doubt they'd be in any highly populated area like this, but we should check anyway. We should split up and start looking." He handed Quint a large stick of sorts. "If you find them strike this against a rock as you would with flint. It'll send a signal through the sky that I can find. I'll send a similar signal should I reach them first."He turned in one direction and began walking towards the town inn.

-----

After the food was done cooking Fist handed one stick to Reina. She took a bite and was pleased with how it turned out. "I could get used to this. Sitting on a beach with a private bath and plenty to eat." It seemed as though their escape had turned into a bit of a vacation.

-----

Earlier in the day, before the sun was up, the bodies of the deceased hunters were discovered. The other men had regrouped at that location and were beginning to plan out their next course of action. The one most mutilated was dead with one finger pointing towards the west. "This was a brutal interrogation. There must be another around here." The group that had been searching the west revealed that they searched the bay, but found no signs, completely unaware of the targets who were, at the time, taking a bath. "In any case, at least one of them is in that direction. Let's move." The large group scattered and began moving with great haste to the bay through the trees and reached it as the sun was rising.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:08 am

Reina took a cautious first bite into the shellfish and when she got a taste for it took a second bite. "These are really good." She was kinda surprised that something that looked so much like a bug could be edible. "It is nice out here," she responded to Fist, "But I wish Chaos was here. I hope he's okay."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:08 am

"Gotcha" Said Quint. He started walsking in the oppisite direction examining the weitd stick he was given. He decided to find a high placeto get a good view of the surrounding area increasing the chances of him finding someone.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:21 am

Chaos checked at the inn and asked the one by the desk if they'd seen anyone with a mask somewhat similar to his own. The clerk shook their head and Chaos left the establishment. He then walked around the docks searching every secluded spot that they may be hiding for awhile

-----
"He's fine I'm sure." Fist finished her food and decided to put a couple more on the fire. 'It's hard to keep things optimistic when he keeps getting brought up' she thought to herself.

-----

Not too far apart from when Chaos and Quint arrived, the hunters had appeared on the outskirts and entered in discreet ways in separate groups so as to avoid attention. After searching for awhile Fist and Reina were spotted far along the beach, quite a distance from the city. The 2 who found them sent out a signal by made the noise of a bird. They then sat in wait as the rest began to move silently to their position. Soon a majority arrived and they decided to strike. As they began aiming, Fist caught one rifle with the corner of her eye as she was putting the creatures on the stick. She dropped what she was doing, grabbed Reina, and dived behind a rock as the group began to fire silenced rifles.

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:30 am

Reina was to shocked by the sudden attack to struggle against Fist grabbing her. She lay momentarily limp behind the boulder, listening to the bullets hit the other side. She quickly got over her shock and snapped into survival mode, something she was getting very good at. She knew they were going to have to move, and maybe even fight very soon, she just hoped Fist's training session yesterday was enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next