The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 Empty
PostSubject: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:55 am

"I did. The squirrel fell out of the tree." Chaos said as he put a hand on Reina's head.

Last edited by Commander Catspirit on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:00 am

Jillian pocketed Aero's rupees. "Sorry kid, that's why they call it gambling." She told her as she paid Fist ten rupees of her own. "I'm assuming she's okay as she's up and walking around."

Reina smiled. "I so would've won if it wasn't for a dead branch."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:12 am

"Maybe you should pay closer attention to where you're stepping." Chaos said in an attempt at humor, although his voice was mostly straight when he said it.

Fist laughed as she turn the rupees around in her hand. "There's always extra variables. It's good to prepared for any of them, whether they be weather, reinforcements, or even dead branches."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:16 am

Kairo was rooted to the spot with shock as he felt Calcifer's warm lips touch his own. He reacted instinctively. his arm raised slightly before coming to rest on Calcifer's hip and slowly, he broke the kiss.

"Cal," he whispered. "What are you...?"
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:14 pm

(This is starting to sound like bad fanfiction. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:38 pm

(Let's have some guy you've just met kiss you and see how you react =P)
Back to top Go down
Sevy
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Sevy

Friendliness : 184

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:48 pm

(o3o)
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Aero frowned, upset that she'd lost every rupee of her money. Her heart throbbed a little in her chest, though, not at her losing, but at Jillian's unintentional ruffling of her feathers. "I'm not a kid," she muttered, looking more like a turtle receding into its shell than anything. "You didn't even have a designated finish to the race..." she added to herself, feeling half-way cheated. For all they knew, Reina could've gotten up and won the race. She sighed, leaving the group to their own conversation.

Calcifer's eyes darted back and forth, focusing on Kairo's. He squared his shoulders again, taking a typical defensive, frightened expression, the scarlet in his eyes glimmering. "What do you mean?" He was a lot of things. A lunatic was the first thing that came into his mind at present.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Kairo realised belatedly how his question must have sounded to the other Gieru. With his hand still on Calcifer's hip, he tapped the bone he could feel beneath his thumb. "Where did that come from?" he asked, his eyes never leaving Calcifer's face.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Ruul got up as he saw Aero break off from the group. He offered her a little smile, "We'll share my wallet for now." His smile vanished as soon as he said it, though, "There's something I want to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:59 am

Aero's ears perked up. "Hi!...Okay. That wasn't about the money!" She laughed, but quickly, her brow ruffled a little, seriously. "What's wrong, Ruul?"

Calcifer's flushed, ears pulliing back. The subtle motion suddenly reminded him of his hands still on Kairo's shoulders and Kairo's hand still on his own hip with the tap. Like the moment was a carefully placed deck of cards that could topple at the slightest shift in the air, he removed his hands from the other Gieru's arms. "I'm sorry," he almost whispered, casting his eyes to the side. He felt a thick gloom fogging around him and his chest aching, the statement causing him to believe it obvious that Kairo didn't even have a glimmer of the same feelings for him as he did for the other. But then again, he was sure Kairo wasn't as much of a creepy foreveralone as he was.

(lol sorry I couldn't think of another good way to put him being a foreveralone properly or succinctly)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:02 am

Kairo smiled softly as he hooked Calcifer's chin in his free hand and kissed him softly in return for the kiss he had been too shocked to respond to properly.

"Don't be sorry," he said huskily, his lips barely touching Calcifer's. "I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:32 am

Calcifer gasped shakily, and his hands wandered back over to Kairo's form. He couldn't help the light grin that slithered on his lips with what Kairo said. Quickly after, he kissed him again.

(sorry that took so long @ - @ herp)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:38 am

Ruul and Aero talked quietly for a while before getting up and wandering around the camp. A light smile hovered about Ruul's lips, and he was in high spirits for the first time all day since Jillian complemented his idea. He blushed a little remembering her kiss, though he thought nothing of it.

The two eventually found their target, Califer. Ruul wasn't prepared for what he saw, though. He bit his tongue to avoid saying something embarassing and stepped behind a tent, "I think we should leave them be for now."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:40 am

Aero was conveniently behind Ruul, and blinked in confusion, unable to see them. "Um... why?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:42 am

Kairo pushed Calcifer against the tree a little more roughly than he'd intended to as he kissed the taller man in return. It had been a long time since he had kissed anyone with as much passion as he was kissing Calcifer at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:43 am

Ruul's face wasn't sure if it wanted to smile or grimace as he answered, "He and Kairo are getting a little... friendly." After straightening out, he added, "I didn't know he was gay. Or bi."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:45 am

Aero gasped, her eyes going wide. She blushed a little, but one of the first thoughts to go through her head, she blurted out (probably not loud enough for either of our Gieru to hear), "But how are there gonna be more Gieru babies then!?"

Calcifer started with the push up against the rough, charred bark. He reached his hands up to cradle Kairo's jaw and flit his fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:48 am

Ruul forced his lips shut as his cheeks puffed out with a suppressed laugh. He sat down behind the tent, still out of sight of Calcifer and Kairo. "Dunno. I'm sure there are more out there."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:53 am

Kairo moaned slightly into the kiss as Calcifer's hand wound it's way into his hair. He bit down softly on Calcifer's lip before slowly pulling away. "We shouldn't do this here," he said as he stared at Calcifer with a look of feral lust in his eyes. "Anyone could see us."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:55 am

Aero sighed. "I dunno... But okay." She shrugged. She had the urge to peak over at the two, but was too embarrassed to. She plopped down in front of Ruul, her legs criss-crossed, undoing her hair and fiddling with it as it pooled down in her lap.

Calcifer swallowed. "Do... what?" He snickered a little.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:58 am

Not sure if Calcifer was joking or not, Kairo grinned. "Practice throwing fire, of course," he answered. "Things are getting a little... hot."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:03 am

"Hmph," Calcifer laughed through his teeth a little, shrugging. "You suck at throwing fire, anyway. Can't stand the heat, either?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:08 am

Kairo let out a short laugh. "When everyone's asleep later I'll show you just how fiery I can be," Kairo smirked as he kissed Calcifer quickly. "Come on, I wanna see what all the fuss was about over by that tree."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:11 am

Calcifer slumped against the tree, waving Kairo along. "I think I'll wait here for a few," He grinned, still flushed and feeling a tad dizzy and ill-focused. He still needed to really process what just happened. "I'll--I'll catch up," he reassured.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next