The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:34 am

Quint noticed not far away Fist and Reina surrounded by some shadowey figures. He raced down to where they were setting off the flare at the same time. Intending to make as much noise as possible he fired his masket into the air to draw attention. Then smashed the closest soldier across the head with his shamisen sending him flying.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:57 am

The stick caused a somewhat fiery looking bird to fly through the sky and make a screech. Chaos took note of it flying from the direction it was cast. He immediately began moving. However during his search a few more of the masked men scattered throughout the area had spotted him and at this moment and attempted to stab him from above. As one came down, Chaos' unusual alertness that day aided him in noticing the action as he flipped around and moved out of the way. "About time you guys showed up." He said as two men stood against him. "Let's make this quick." He said as his hands began to glow. One lashed out with his sword and Chaos met the swing with a knife. He sweeped his leg and caused his opponent to fall to the ground and he smashed his foot into the man's gut. From behind the other came forward and cut Chaos' side. Chaos felt the pain and grabbed the attacker's sword arm used his other hand to grab his opponent's face and his hand surged with energy as it began mutilating the man's face until he fell down defeated. Before moving on he lifted his foot up again and smashed it into the one on the ground's skull. After checking the cut on his side for a moment he began moving towards the signal's origin

-----

The attackers, as well as Fist were alarmed at the entrance of an unkown combatant and a majority of the men turned and began firing at him with a storm of bullets. Some of the ones in metal helmets began forming shield to protect themselves and others who were shooting. Seeing the group was distracted she ran in a circle around the camp, swiping her gauntlets as well as well as Reina's bow and arrows along the way. She returned behind the rock and slipped her gauntlets on and handed Reina her weapons. "Be ready for anything remember?" She said as she clenched her fists "Their attention is split, I'll move forward and you cover me." She ran out from behind the rock and charged head on into some of the attackers, taking a bullet in the arm while punching one of them in the face
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:05 am

Reina nodded and began letting arrows loose and trying to make sure every arrow counted. She hit one in the back of the neck and watched him fall. "Fist to your right!" She called out as she unleashed another arrow at the one about to attack Fist.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:14 am

Quint decide to go for broke and dashed straight through the middle with the hope two would kill themselves in the crossfire, Using his shamisan as a sort of shield he stopped some of the bullets but he took a graze to the leg but was still able to move it. he rushed towards a metal mask with his sheild up and jumped and swung his shamisen down attempting to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:30 am

The blow was largely absorbed by the shield being emitted by the metal head's arms although there was some kickback and he stumbled. He moved his hands and the shield dissipated and pulled out a sword to fight. He moved his hand over the blade and began coating it in black energy before beginning to swing.

Meanwhile Fist started engaging a few more. She grabbed one of their guns and began bending it to become unusable and then yanked it away to clobber the attacker with it. Then she grabbed the one closest to her and disarmed him. She grabbed him from being and held him close to act as a shield while she used his gun to fire on the others.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:40 am

Quint also drew his blade and dual weilding with his Shamisen and Wakisashi he also clashed with his foe blocking with his shamisen and slashing back with his Blade.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:52 am

Jaruzak was flying back to Termina from the Gerudo pirates fortress, he had decided to scout it out after he arrived at Termina 2 days ago (he had also slept the previous nights on the pirates roof). Down on the beach he saw a large fight going down with various noises whcich Jaruzak didnt recognize, so he glided down for a closer look. In the fight he saw a group of dark masked men with Quint and the Kokori fighting against them, he also spotted a masked woman who he didnt recognize in the fight. Currently he was bored with the last few days so he decided to drop out of the sky and join.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:05 pm

THE GREAT WALL OF COMBAT

Quint and Jaruzak

After their blades clashed the masked man pulled his sword back and did a downard slice as energy flew off his sword
As the man was swinging down Quint dodged to the left and attempted to slice him in the belly.
The blade connected with the attacker's side as he moved backwards and shot a short ranged blast of energy which took the form of a dark flame from his hand while he gained his footing again.
Quint Raised his shamisen straight to block the energy and fired 2 shuriken through the energy but the flames singed his fingers and hand, then rushed foward for a downward slash.
The metal mask held up his blade against the blow and attempted to kick Quint in the gut.
Quin
t Lunged his shamisen forward again into the man's foot as he was attempting to kick firing another two shuriken and then lunging with his sword at the man's breast.
The masked man fell downwards as the shuriken hit his leg. As he fell Quint's sword was plunged into his chest.
Quint pulled the blade from the mans body and slashed his weapon in the air before attempting to attack another assailant

Jaruzak fell through the sky with his sword glowing cherry-red as he brought it down on an unsuspecting masked-man
Jaruzak's blade fell straight through his target's body and he sliced him in two.
Jaruzaks impact into the ground caused a large spray of dust around the area
The remaining hunters turned their attention towards Jaruzak and Quint and began to fire their weapons while also preparing for melee combat.
After a split seconds reprieve Jaruzak charged towards one of the men as the bullets glanced off his scales, he then breathed fire on the closest one's face to disorientate him, while moving to the side whipping his sword towards the man's side.
The sword connected with his side as the man moved backwards and fired a few rounds straight at Jaruzak. Meanwhile the other one charged from behind with his blade in a stabbing motion. Finally, the third focused on Quint as he began shooting at him
As the bullets flew at him and the man came from behind Jaruzak jumped foward and releasing his wings and flapping them twice as he flipped over the man he cut, however on the way a bullet went through one of his wings causing a painful hole.
Quint ran at the gunning man and released his grip on his shamisen. At that moment Quint flash stepped, causing him to move faster than the eye could follow, then he brought down his sword, cutting through the man with his blade.
The one who was cut by Jaruzak regained his footing and spun around while swinging his sword around with him and finally resting it in a defensive position. Meanwhile the one who had been behind ran forward as he reloaded his gun to continue firing.
The masked man was alarmed by Quint's speed and couldn't keep up. The last thing he saw was his lower body falling down as he landed beside it and blood clouded his vision for good.
Jaruzak moved his sword up and used its side to block any incoming bullets towards his body as he circled around.
After a brief respite he started circling around the gunner hoping he was running faster than the man could turn and was waiting for him to reload.

Jaruzak spotted Quint coming up from behind so he continued to protect his body whilst breathing a line of fire into the ground between his opponents to make the fire hide his form a bit.
The one Quint was following tried to keep up with his movements and fired ahead of him in hopes of making contact. He swiped a gun from one of his dead comrades and began firing with both hands in either direction.
Meanwhile the other remaining soldier attempted to look through the fire, but to no avail. He too pulled out a gun and tried to fire through it to get a hit on his target.
Jaruzak edged behind the flames to get a better angle and then unfolded his wings and flapped with all his might causing the flames to surge with increased intensity and sending a wall of flame towards the masked men.
Quint had no choice he flash stepped around to the man's side then flashed forwards with a diagonal strike attempting to cut through the man'sthe man's lower spine. and though to his elbows. cutting him and his arms in two.
The flames engulfed the one with the sword as he dropped his blade and fell over from the combined pain of his wound and the fire.
Jaruzak sprinted out from within the flames and decapitated the falling man.
The gunman turned into a bloody mess as Quint's blade went right through him.

Quint swiped his weapon to the side to remove the blood then he fell too the ground. His legs were in agony after putting that much strain on his legs.He wouldn't be able to walk for a while.
Jaruzak padded down his pants to stop them from smouldering, then he plunged his sword into the flames to remove any gore or blood on them then he walked over to Quint and hoisted him onto one shoulder, then picked up the shamisen after a second try as he didnt realise how heavy it was, before walking off with Quint drapped over his shoulders along with his word and Quint's shamisen before walking them all to the encampment.
"Thanks", Quint said to Jaruzak. as he was lifted off his feet.
"No problem", Jaruzak said as if the heavy burden he was carrying was nothing.

-----------------------
Reina

While Fist was dealing with one in hand to hand, another one of the soldiers had gotten to Reinas location. " Got you!" He yelled as he pulled out his sword and swung at her.
Reina rolled out of the way just in time. Instead of setting up to shoot an arrow at him she tried using her last arrow as a kind of knife and trying to keep away from the sword. It wasn't working to well and ended up being more dodging than attacking.
The man laughed as she moved around. He pursued her around the rock. She was fast and he had a hard time keeping up, but he was close behind.
Reina used the rock as a type of shield as she ran around it
. When she came around to the camp again she noticed a knife laying in the sand. She took one more run around the rock and then made a quick bolt for the knife. Ditching the arrow she picked up the knife and smiled, she knew it wasn't much more but she felt like she stood a better chance now. Still dodging attacks she kept her focus on finding an opening in his attacks.

The masked man didn't feel too threatened at the sight of the little girl with a knife and continued towards her, not taking care to keep his body defended.
Reina saw her opening, he wasn't taking her seriously. She remembered her training from yesterday and tried to come in at an angle with the knife. She slid in and managed to sink the blade right between the ribs.
Her opponent moved his arm to his side in reaction to the hit. He had been too careless. Moving backwards, he planted his feet down and charged again with his blade in a stabbing motion
Reina nimbly rolled out of the way, she could tell she had made him take her a little more seriously. She had to make this move count. She pushed off against the rock and slid almost straight between his legs, bringing the knife up she sunk it into his stomach and pulled downward.

The man fell to his knees as he leaned against the rock. Still in shock that he was being bested by a little girl. He reached for his gun and spun around partially to try and shoot her whilst he was beginning to bleed out against the rock. He fired his gun at her figure with a shaky hand.
Reina recognised the weapon and tried moving out of the line of fire, she was just a bit too slow and took the bullet to her right arm. She let out a sharp cry of pain and fell over clutching her bleeding limb. She looked up helplessly at her attacker. She pushed herself up with her good arm and picked up her knife and walked over to the man. With one quick stroke she ripped his throat open.
Blood spewed out as the man slid down the rock, his last moments spent in shame at what felt like a humiliating defeat.
Reina wiped the blood off the knife with a cloth "I think I'll hold on to this."

-------------------
Fist

Fist had gotten enough use from her meat shield and kicked it into the enemy facing her. Running at them while they moved their deceased ally out of the way, she punched at him with her metal covered arm and was met with a hand catching her own. "A fist fighter huh? Then this will be interesting" She flipped backwards and got in position, motioning them to come at her. The two exchanged blows in a chain. They would go from a punch to the gut, to a spin knuckle, to a dodge and uppercut and so on, almost as if they were performing a dance. Moving back, Fist quickly charged again with her hand glowing intensely as well as her eyes. Her opponent dodged while Fist's attack collided with a boulder and causes it to gain a large crack. Fist swung around with her other arm to attempt to land another hit, but her enemy merely moved back and then moved forward to hit her in the face.

Fist fell down and as he enemy came upon her she kicked their groin, flipped over and got up with an upwards kick with both feet into their gut. She tried running over and hitting him again, but he rolled out of the way. He hopped back up and ran at her, yelling as he went. The two's fists collided as each struggled to throw the other. Finally Fist pulled her head back and smashed it into her opponent as they fell backwards. Finally she jumped on them and began landing blow after blow on their face until they struggled no longer. She stood up and wiped her hands off. "They don't train em like they used to." She said as she put her hands on her hips as she surveyed the other surviving fighters until finally looking up to see Chaos' final moments of combat.

---------------
Chaos

Chaos ran through the city and climbed a high rock to witness the fight. He spotted Quint dealing with some of the soldiers along with the strange creature with wings from clock town. Fist was dealing with a couple soldiers and at the very bottom he saw Reina in combat with a soldier. He wanted to dive down and help her, but then he noticed one man standing above the rest firing from a distance and noticed the red, fiery patterns on his metal helmet. This was no average soldier. Reina would have to wait as he had a new target that had to be defeated. He rushed towards him, firing his gun as he ran. As Chaos was running, the one with markings notice him and raised a shield to block the bullets. He in turn ran towards Chaos and the two collided with glowing hands. This one knew who Chaos was, and wasn't taking chances. The two energies collided and became very unstable as sparks flew around them.

Eventually they broke off from each other as both combatants pulled out their swords and clashed once again. Chaos lunged forward while his opponent dodged the blade and swung his own. Chaos reached his hand out and made a small shield to meet the blade as it slid off and Chaos then used the shield arm to bash his opponent in the face. His adversary flinched a little at the hit but didn't take much notice as swung his blade upwards and cut Chaos across the chest. Chaos dropped his blade and used his now free right hand to punch his opponent in the face, His hand surged with energy and caused the metal mask on the enemy to become dented as well as crack the red tinted visor. In retaliation his opponent swung his sword into the left side of Chaos, but when it made contact with his side, Chaos grabbed the man's arm and locked it in place against his new wound as he pulled out a knife and shoved it in the enemy's gut.

Both of the fell backwards for a few moments and dropped their blades, staring each other down. Finally they got themselves back up and went in for one third and final charge. The two exchanged blows and cuts as they moved around above the other fights going on. Eventually rage took hold of Chaos' opponent as energy engulfed him and he swung a heavy fist at Chaos who's shield was shattered on contact. Chaos started moving backwards as his opponent landed blow after blow on him and finally grabbed him by the neck with burning hot energy, raising him into the air.

As Chaos was lifted his consciousness was beginning to fade. He couldn't breath and his vision was clouded with darkness. In the midst of his pain, he heard the laughter of his enemy. However, in the back of his head he heard a voice calling to him in whisper. "Fear not my dear, sweet child......" A new energy clouded his vision as his body, not moving of his own will, lifted an surging with a new and greater energy, and grasped the hand he was being choked with. the energy ripped through the chain mail on his opponents arm and started burning his skin. His attacker let go and moved backwards at the immense pain in his arm. As Chaos was released, he landed on his feet and punched his opponent a few more times, sending him flying backwards before finally regaining control of his own movements. Seeing his enemy on his hands and knees, Chaos pulled out his gun and attempted to fire into his opponent's back, but there were no bullets.He pulled out another knife and walked over to his attacker Finally as he reached his enemy he raised his blade and prepared to strike.....only to have his opponent spin around and drive the bulk of his sword through Chaos' chest. His body went numb with pain and he fell down on his enemy. As he started to black out ,with the last of his strength, he plunged his knife into his adversary's neck and the two fell down together in the smoking wreckage of their battle filled with smoke and blood.

Chaos blacked out as he once again heard the voice ring in his head. "Fear not, my dear sweet child, for I am always watching over you....."

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:19 pm

After the fighting ceased and Chaos collapsed Fist climbed up to where Chaos he had fallen. She grabbed the blade, still locked in the dead enemy's hands and pulled it out of Chaos and rolled him onto his back. "Chaos!" she yelled as she shook his body. She began looking for a pulse in her wounded companion
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Jaruzak softly dropped Quint onto a log at the encampment where the kokiri was before heading back towards the blazing inferno, he winced once as he stretched out his wings to observe the hole through his right wing, it wasnt as bad as he had hoped so he flew back to where the bodies were and dumped them into the fire (in most cases it was half a body or less), as Jaruzak was dumping the bodies he grabbed a sword of the fallen that seemed to be made of decent quality metal along with most of the bladed-stars that he had seen Quint shoot out of his instrument, as he wanted to return them.

After he finished chucking the bodies in the fire, he finally heard the town bell go off in Termina to signal that a fire was on the outskirts. Quickly he returned back to the encampment where he washed off the bladed-stars and gave them back to Quint before opening the pouch on his belt and removing some leftover poultice, the remaining parts of a sack and some bandages which he used to treat Reina's and his own wounds.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:21 am

Reina heard commotion above and looked up to see the end of Chaos's fight. She watched in horror as the sword went through her friend. "Chaos!" she screamed. She saw Fist climbing to where he was. Before she could try to get to Chaos the strange dragon man started cleaning and dressing her arm. "I'm fine!" She yelled desperately, "Can you take me up there? Please, I need to get up to the top there and I can't climb it with this arm." She was begging him and large tears spilled from her eyes. "My friend is up there, he's hurt badly. Please help me get to him." She begged.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:01 am

Fist found a weak pulse, it was irregular and barely noticeable, but it gave her some hope. She opened up his jacket as well as the armor under it to get a good look at long hole in his chest. Immediately she put her foot under Chaos so that the blood flow would lessen. While she was cleaning the wound off with one of the towels from the night before, she talked to herself. "Damn, I have to find his bag, but If I move he'll bleed again and he's lost enough already."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Jaruzak turned to Reina, "Fair enough", he then grabbed her before spreading his wings and jumping into the air and quickly flying towards Chaos. Within half a minute they arrived, when they did Jaruzak quickly observed the wound before yelling, "Get back!!, im going to close his wound."

Last edited by Dragon The Conqueror on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Fist turned with confusion at the new figure in front of her. She'd never seen anything like him and wasn't eager to let him near her companion she cared deeply for. She looked down at the dying Chaos and back at the one in front of her and decided that it wasn't the time for questioning. She moved behind Chaos, still keeping him elevated for whatever this man who had brought Reina up had intended.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:17 pm

Jaruzak silently took a deep breath before calmly he produced flames so hot from his mouth that they nearly turned white, it spread onto (and into) Chaos's wound to close it, as it spread it made a sizzling sound, then Jaruzak pulled out his waterskin and poured some water onto it to cool it down so it wouldnt harm his body for much longer. As soon as it all seemed fine he silently walked off back to the camp leaving the two girls to tend to Chaos.

Last edited by Dragon The Conqueror on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:29 pm

The fire that Jaruzak caused starts to disappear into a human's mans wooden torch which is at the end of metal pole. A man with a burn on his right cheek says "This fire has the risk burning and killing innocent people" the fire then completely disappears into the mans pole "fire is used to kill evil people and evil people alone"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm

As Jaruzak was walking back he spotted a the red-haired man suck all of the fire into his pole, Jaruzak was stunned "What kind of power does this person hold?, he must be powerful. It would be best if i avoided conflict with him" he thought to himself as he walked past the man.
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:46 pm

as Jaruzak walks by him "You then!" he yelled to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Jaruzak stopped and turned slowly to the man and responded, "What is it you want?"
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:52 pm

"Did you start this fire? And if so, why!?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:57 pm

"Yes i did start it, a group of masked men attacked my friends, so i created it to defeat them and it was clear to me that they wouldnt relent seeing as they were acting so evil-like" Jaruzak said, (He had heard the red-haired man speak of evil before due to his beyond normal hearing).
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:01 pm

he looks to see a wounded man, "Ok then, sorry for my angry tone, i just can't stand people miss using fire." he apologized.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:05 pm

"I shall be continuing to my camp now unless you have more to speak to me about" Jaruzak said calmly as he started to turn away.
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:07 pm

he then states his name "Name is Crimson and i would like to help if you need it. Also what do i call you?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:09 pm

"We were stopping an ambush." Quint sat up a bit as he replied to the man. "A small girl and a women were about to be attacked by those masked men." Quint pointed to the smouldering pile. "We just finished the fight not to long ago. We were just disposing the bodies to prevent any more problems Incase any more show up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next