The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:53 am

Laughing awkwardly, Ruul suddenly felt the urge to climb the ship's rigging. He hadn't done it in a while. Giving into the impulse, he grabbed the ropes firmly and pulled himself up rope by rope, up until he was around three times his height off the ground before turning and gazing out at the sea. A seagull winged by gracefully, hoping for some fish entrails to feast on. Unfortunately for it, there were none to be found.

Ruul's Goron tunic gave the wind a freezing bite, but he didn't mind. It reminded him a little of home, but he'd long ago overcome his homesickness. The ship was nothing like the Drekar they had ridden back home anyways.

He took a deep breath of salty air. Even though he was more of a mountain person, there was always something about the sea that beckoned to him. Maybe it's expanse, maybe it's mystery, maybe it's freedom. Not that he was lacking in the latter.

In the distance, Tokay Island could be seen. The first leg of the journey would be a short one. He grinned, eager to meet a Tokay for the first time.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:28 am

Leighi settled down in his allotted cot below deck. Laying out his sparse belongings next to the bed, he sat still and closed his eyes, familiarizing himself with the environment in which he found himself.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:52 pm

Aero noticed Calcifer, noting that she should at least try to find some way to help him out with that sea-sickness, but she didn't go over to him. No use in it. He'd deal until his body adjusted... if it did.
She noticed Ruul scrambling up the rigging and decided that it would definitely be worth her while to try that another time. At least, as long as she didn't get in the way of any of the crew members. She decided to watch them instead of the sea, their fluid movement around the ship, to her, much more alive and amazing than a huge expanse of water.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:43 pm

"What're you doing up there? wat happens if you fall overboard?" Reina yelled up to him.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:34 pm

"Just enjoying the view," Ruul answered Reina. "And don't worry, I can swim! And control water to some degree. So no worries!"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:36 am

Jaruzak had flown up to the top of the crows nest at the beginning of the journey, feeling the wind around him move with the ship as he meditated on the words of his long-gone teachers. However he was feeling far more closer to the meaning of the words than when he began, "to feel the wind move inside you and to control it with force."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Ruul, accompanied by some of the crew and some of the party, opened the door to Jillian's room, "We landed on Crescent Island. You're allowed to come with us." [Note: it's actually called Crescent Island, not Tokay island. Mah bad.]

It was only a couple hous pas noon. The island was close to Labrynna, making for a short journey. It was the sail to Termina that would make up the bulk of the journey.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:01 pm

"Hey Ruul," Kairo said as he got off the boat. "Why did we need to stop here again?"
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 am

Jillian stood on the deck for a while after she was free. She took a good long look at the ocean and watched the crew as they worked. "You should leave the ship for a while." She hadn't even heard the captain walk up behind her. "We wont be here for to long and then you'll have to go back down below." He warned.
"Yeah." She said softly, it felt silly to hang around n a ship she wasn't welcome on. She decided to join Ruul and stretch her legs.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:04 am

It wouldn't have been surprising if Calcifer ran off the ship, he was in such a hurry to get back on land for a small break before the long, harrowing journey. He was still green around the gills, but not to the point of being consistently sick anymore. Aero followed him thoughtfully and patted him gently on the back once he stopped on dry land.
"Oh, don't touch me," His voice was soft to her.
"Oh. Sorry,"
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:09 am

Zoliel felt somewhat relieved to see the shore too, she didn't much care for floating over vast expanses of things she can't see, she liked being guided.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Trace was feeling queasy from the trip and spent most of his time on the side of the deck with his eyes closed and was glad to hear that they are nearing land. Quint on the other hand stayed below deck playing tunes on his instrument as he did on long boat journeys.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:09 am

"One of the masks Fenrir is after is in the swamp in the center of the island," Ruul explained to Kairo. "I figured that, since it's on the way, we might as well get it."

Last edited by Draezeth on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:38 am

"One in our hands is one out of theirs." Jillian agreed, "Anything to get me out of the cell for a while."

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:19 am

Ruul nodded. "Alright, well, let's get going then." He didn't take more than three steps before a couple of Tokay popped their heads out from behind some spiky jungle plants.

"Watch yer wallets," said a member of the ship's crew behind them, "The Tokay are notorious 'collectors'."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:23 am

"See 'em try to get the one up on me." Jillian boasted, "Maybe I'll come back with a collection of wallets myself." After she said it she slightly regretted it, she probably didn't make herself look any better in front of the crew.

Reina tucked her wallet under her belt where it would be harder to reach and kept close to Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:46 am

Leighi didn't stir, merely waiting for the group to be ready to move. His wallet was well concealed, and almost empty. Sheikah didn't have much need for money. "This will be a good learning opportunity," he said impassively. "We can learn to expect what to face in the near future, as well as gauge each other's strengths and weaknesses in battle."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:29 am

"If they try, they'll probably stop after one attempt." Chaos said as he picked up his stuff and got off the ship. "thieves learn quick from their mistakes."

"We're a pretty large group anyways. Not the best target for theft." Fist said as she hopped up.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:55 am

"Well," Kairo said as he clapped his hands together. "Let's get moving."

Kowen got off the ship silently, tucking both her wallet and her runes safely under her belt.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:05 am

Jaruzak glided down from the crows nest and landed gently on the deck of the ship, he then offered his wing to Zoliel and tried to gently say, "I will help guide you again if you like."

Jaruzak hearing the words of thievery about this island didnt pay too much attention, his cloak covered his bag which had his rupees concealed within. It was also because most thieves didnt come after him due is size and body type as well as his large sword.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:26 pm

"I just hope that they actually need it if they try anything." Mutterd Quint as he hopped of the boat, swinging his intrument onto his shoulder. "Not that I have much rupees left anyway." Trace hugged his bag tightly as he got off hoping that he could protect his most valued object, the journal.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Scotia
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Zoliel looked at Jaruzak, smiling a bit, "Thank you." She thought a bit about thieves, she hadn't really ever been worried about it before, she could see people coming, and figured armed people weren't people to mess with. She doubted she would need to do anything for such a large group, especially given the appearance of some, but if they did she was sure they would regret such a decision quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:04 am

Calcifer, who's stomach was beginning to settle, gave a cross glance at a few of the Tokay that'd seemed to show up out of nowhere. He roughly adjusted a pack setting on his belt. "Yeah, let's get going."
Aero noticed and went to move her money-purse to a more secure spot, but disappointedly just patted it, the worn leather shell empty with nothing but air. She made it a mental note never to gamble so much ever again. It was a moment of sheer stupidity. She felt embarrassed that now she wouldn't be able to pay her own way for food and the like, and tried to turn her attention somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Ruul started moving inland, headed for the line of trees at the beach's border. Before he reached it, a Tokay crossed their path. Ruul hailed it down and asked if the swamp was ahead.

"Yeah!" The Tokay answered with its comical grin, "Big old swamp in the middle of the island! It's dangerous, though, so watch yourself!"

Ruul nodded slowly, a little taken aback by its loud response, "Okay, thanks."

With that, the group set off into the trees. The ground grew firm at first, as sand was replaced by dirt, with thin patches of grass between the trees. Gradually, the ground grew more marshy, and the group had to stick to firmer soil or fallen trees.

The trees eventually gave way to mangroves, and water was everywhere. Ruul looked around, trying to see if there was a vantage point in sight. If he could get above, he could look for the rock shaped like a Rope [snake in LoZ] that the book had said this mask's guardian was near. When he didn't see one, he turned to Jaruzak, who was already flying over the group.

"Jaruzak!" he called up, "Can you look around for a boulder shaped like a coiled-up Rope? As in the animal?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:13 am

Reina was able to avoid walking in the muck by hopping tree branches like a squirrel. "G-giant, snake?" She stuttered, She almost missed one of the branches and ended up clinging tightly close to the trunk until she regained her balance. "How do you know it's going to be a giant snake?" She tried to recollect herself, no one knew she was afraid of snakes. Well, they [i]didn't[/] know until not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 21 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next