The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:04 pm

After taking several hits, the boss whirled around and reared back, preparing to launch another glob of poison at them.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Kairo saw what the boss was about to do and yelled at Aero and Calcifer "Get away from it now." He hoped they wouldn't be in it;s line of fire and ran around the other side of the lake throwing one of his knives in its face.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:49 am

Reina aimed for the creature's eye in the hopes that she'd at least get close and inflict enough pain to halt it from spitting the black goo at everyone. She attached a silent prayer to Farore on the arrow, drew her bow with all her might, and let it fly. As she loosed her arrow time seemed to slow down for her and she watched it leave her bow fly towards its destination. 'Keep them safe.' she willed the object.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:11 am

Aero's ears pricked up at Kairo's shout and she pulled back her bow. She hesitated to grab Calcifer's arm for fear that he would accidentally hit something or someone because of her, so she flung her arms around his waist and gave a tug to make his feet stumble a little. "We're too close!" He didn't look at her, "It's almost dead!"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:43 am

Jaruzak picked up Fist and balanced himself with her weight before taking off, then after taking off proceeded to fly over to above the monster. However that happened to be when suddenly the entire air below him was engulfed in an explosion suddenly, the sudden 'bang' of noise seemed to hit him directly into his ears making him suddenly lose his balance then he was dragged upward with the smoke on an up-draft. Blinded by the smoke and completely disorientated, he clutched onto Fist to make sure he didn't drop her, and hoped that mask of hers would help her breathe in the smoke heavy air, because he knew humans couldn't breathe in smoke like his race could. Suddenly he felt himself falling, 'Damn it i have to act fast', he thought to himself as he relaxed the muscles holding his sword so that it would drop closer to the earth while he still held onto it so he could know which way was up, a trick he learned training himself to fly through clouds and storms. Then after getting a bearing of his position he put as much force as he could into his wings and blasted his way out of the smoke, and damn was he glad to be out. Although he wasn't sure she could hear he shouted, "Do you want to go back or attack?!"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:49 am

Ruul tackled the two just as the beast descended. Poison splattered a safe distance away, messily shot by the crazed beast. It howled and thrashed, batting Ruul, Calcifer and Aero violently aside as a new pain erupted in its eye. Reina's arrow had struck true.

Ruul groaned and rolled onto his back, one arm cut by the beast's jagged leg, and his arm raked and bloody. He'd live, though, he just had to be careful not to lose too much blood. He was grateful for having worn his Goron Tunic, which had allowed him to get so close to Calcifer. They were safe for the moment, batted a sufficient distance away.

Leigi let out a breath as he saw Ruul stirring.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:53 am

As her Arrow was shivering in the monsters eye Reina had already drawn another one, aiming to blind the creature. Knowing her comrades were out of harms way she felt less urgency as she aimed for the other eye. "too high" She knew as soon as she loosed the arrow.

"Nice shot kid!" Jillian was relieved to see everyone alright.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am

"Yeah drop me on top of it! A few burns aren't gonna stop me!" Fist said as she clutched the harpoons tight. Luckily her mask kept her safe from the smoke.

meanwhile, Chaos fired the energy out of his hands while the beast was raving at the other's attacks

Last edited by Commander Catspirit on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:05 am

Aero took in a deep breath when Ruul rolled over, previously sandwiched between the two. She shimmied off Calcifer, who yelped out in pain. He was understandably scuffed up. He struggled up to his feet, looking back at the large pool of black ooze disintegrating the plant matter behind them, in a short-lived state of disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:18 am

Jaruzak let out a sigh of relief at hearing Fist's voice, "Let's do this then!" he yelled, feeling a new sense of vigour rush into him, then turned and descended towards the beast. Once he was above the beast he let go of Fist. Noticing several of his comrades next to the boss he exhaled some fire over his sword and then turned and swooped down at the boss's hind leg opposite to Ruul and the others and let his sword swing at it with all his force, hoping to slice off the leg completely.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:21 am

But the beast's body was protected by forces more powerful than the metal of Jaruzak's blade, deflecting the blow. Fist's attack struck its weak spot head (or tail) on, however. Blood spurted out of its stub as it hissed again, swiping at her with its rear leg.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:31 am

Jaruzak was surprised to not feel his blade go through the boss's body. and quickly turned back. 'Only the tail, it seems', he though to himself, then seeing the hind leg go to strike Fist he collided with it sword first to prevent it from hitting her.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:42 am

doing her best to keep her balance, Fist spun the harpoon around so the point faced the flesh of the monster. Sparks of energy cam off her arms and spun around her weapon as her muscles noticeably expanded before shoving the harpoon in as deep as she could get it while emitting an Islamic war cry.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:47 am

With a final cry, the beast thrashed and then collapsed. Its eyes spun wildly and then stopped, one wedged open by Reina's arrow. Its slimy, grime-coated scales dried up and lost their shine, becoming dull and grey even as its blood leaked from its wounds.

Ruul froze over the wounds on his back and arm, preventing blood loss until one of the team's medics could take a look at them. "Is that... it?"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:53 am

Jaruzak landed after it stopped moving, then swung his sword at one of its legs, it cut through. "Yeah I'm pretty sure its over now, so how do we get the mask from it?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:53 am

"Oh was THAT all it takes to kill one of these things?" Jillian joked as she test kicked the beast even though she knew it was dead. 'This one's for you Sara.'

Reina looked to Chaos and smiled with relief. "Think you could give me a boost? I can't reach my arrow from here."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:25 am

Kairo walked over to the beast and picked up his knife from the ground. 'Can't lose this,' He thought to himself. He looked around at the group. "Is everyone alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:24 am

Calcifer looked back to the group and stared at the lizard in a kind of half-daze. "Uh..." He looked at Aero quickly, up and down, assessing her physical condition. Then his own. "Yeah, fine." His brow furrowed as he looked back at the monster. He felt a strange, disgusting mixture of emotions that he really didn't like the feeling of, deep in his stomach. Bad that he let Ruul get hurt and endangered himself and Aero. Stupid that he'd made such a decision. He'd probably get heat for it and wouldn't be trusted to take charge in a situation like that again. His adrenaline was still wearing off, that amounted to something, too. And he felt a sharp hit to the ego (lol). So much for taking that thing down himself. He sighed, looked up at Kairo and checked him as well. He was okay. Good.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Ruul waved Kowen over, "Can you treat these?" He motioned to the shallow gashes across his back and the deeper one on his arm.

After sitting still for a few minutes, it became clear something was happening to the giant lizard. A cool sea breeze swept by and the spikes of the beast began to crumble, floating away in the wind. This continued for a short while before the boss's back caved in, as if it were hollow. Its body continued to crumble and fall apart until it was nothing but a pile of gray-green ashes.

A single scale sat on top of the pile. A scale with two small holes in it, perfectly spaced for somebody's eyes to go through.

"So there is the mask," Leigi said softly.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:16 pm

Reina picked up her arrow out of the ash pile. "All that fuss for something that looks so insignificant, well at least we've stalled Fenrir for a while now that we have one of the pieces to his plan."

Jillian stepped closer to examine the mask but something inside her cautioned against touching the thing.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Kowen walked over to where Ruul was stood and held her hands over the cuts. "Marks like these are no problem," she said. A faint blue light glowed under her hands above Ruul's wounds and the skin knitted itself back together."Anyone else who needs to be healed please step forward."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:42 pm

Ruul winced as the flesh was pulled back in place and healed. "Thanks."

Leigi held his blade up to his eye and peered at the mask through the lens. "The dark energy is rapidly dissipating. Do not touch it until I say it is okay."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Kairo, who was walking over to the mask looked up as Leighi spoke. He quickly shoved his hands in his pockets to resist the temptation of picking up the mask. "We went through all that work just for this?" he said, pointing the toe of his boot in the mask's direction.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:11 pm

"Well, the mask on its own may not be much, but if we have it, it'll prevent Fenrir from taking over," Ruul said, getting up. He twisted to inspect the tunic. He'd have to get it mended soon. He looked like a bum with the ragged thing on. He thought for a moment, "So this is the scale mask or something like that, and it lets you breathe underwater. Now, the question is, do we go after more of the masks, or do we just keep this one? And do we go after Fenrir, too, or do we keep the mask away from him and hope he gives up?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:17 pm

"Keep this mask and go after Fenrir." Jillian was prepared to make her case if anyone argued with her. "We have the masks sure but what other kinds of damage can he do without them? It's safer for the world if we directly eliminate the threat then go after the masks."

"But mask-cursed creatures are terrorizing the world!" Reina argued, "he wouldn't have all the masks if he gathered a few. In fact, he'd be helping us get rid of these monsters."

"The longer we let him go around gathering masks the more chance he has of getting the one's we gather, We should eliminate him before we destroy these monsters." Jillian countered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 26 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next